Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Vin vs Rey - Money In The Bank (IWF: Junior)

3 posters

Go down

Mike Vin vs Rey - Money In The Bank (IWF: Junior) Empty Mike Vin vs Rey - Money In The Bank (IWF: Junior)

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:42 pm

Goodie: Mike Vin
Baddie: Rey

Storyline
Mike Vin comes out with his money in the bank briefcase in week one, and says he could take on ANY of the IWF champions... as he is about to announce his challenge for the IWF: Heavyweight Championship, he is interrupted by Rey who says that Mike Vin was lucky to beat Cris Mastine in the 4 man MITB match, and that he should give up the briefcase.

This leads Mike Vin to say he wants a match on the first show... and after this match finishes he states that his 2nd match will be for the IWF: Junior Championship... in a BURIED ALIVE match!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mike Vin vs Rey - Money In The Bank (IWF: Junior) Empty Re: Mike Vin vs Rey - Money In The Bank (IWF: Junior)

Post  mike vin Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:51 pm

mike vin enter in the IWF arena take the microphone and say
Mike vin:here i m, mister money in the bank, if this briefcase i can have any title shot oportunity in any time and i m fink use this for the IWF: Heavy...
rey apear in the arena and interrupt mike vin
rey:congrazt mike vin you beat mad man monglwe pet,but, you just won that mitb ladder match just because you have luck,so, you shoudnt deserver that briefacase
the fans boo rey
mike:if you fink that way rey so let s have a match next IWF show and i ill show you i dint won the mitb just because i have luck
rey:i agree
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Mike Vin vs Rey - Money In The Bank (IWF: Junior) Empty Re: Mike Vin vs Rey - Money In The Bank (IWF: Junior)

Post  mike vin Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:01 pm

hey rey wee gona make a great feud
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Good Luck Vin... Rey you don't need it Razz
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  mike vin Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:12 am

rey you need show some ideas
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Post  mike vin Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:35 pm

so msg this first ideia is good
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down