Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out?

+4
mike vin
JTG
Cris Mastine
matchstickgeezer
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? - Page 2 Empty Re: JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out?

Post  Cris Mastine Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:24 am

JTG wrote:
*The cameras pan away to a local bar, many are seated around the vicinity and are enjoying a drink, Cris Mastine is seated at the bar, by his side are two empty whisky bottles, he looks a real mess, his beard is scraggy, his clothes tattered and his odour reminiscent of a certain slobbish superstar, he rises from his chair.... stumbles and talks very loudly*

Mastine: Y'know... I lost... I lost £50,000 on that damn match *hic*... I made a bet that I would win... the odds were in my favour *hic* and I was guaranteed the match... £50,000 thats more than any of you washed up sacks of crap will ever make *hic* in your life...I...I... *hic* was robbed!

*Many of the people in the bar step away from Mastine*

Mastine: When I was 16...*hic... I was the World Champion.... Unbeatable.... The Best and now look... Can't even climb a ladder!

*Mastine slams a handful of notes onto the bar and asks for another whisky, the bartender agrees and pours another tall measure... Mastine knocks it back and feels it burn in his throat*

Mastine: You are all fools... toothless...Jobless fools *hic* I could...I can retire happily while *hic* you slobs have to workyour *hic* asses off screwing caps on a *hic* bottle...pffft... I am the greatest....the greatest in the whoooooooooole world *hic*

*Mastine swivels drunkenly on his chair and knocks the two empty bottles onto the floor, the inscensed barman jumps up*

Barman: That's it buddy! Get Outta Here!!! You have had way too much!

*The barman grabs Mastine by the shoulder and attempts to move him but Mastine reacts*

Cris Mastine clutches the barman from behind
and connects with a DRUNKEN Vicious Sling!!

*Mastine lays still on the floor for a few minutes and eventually rolls up, still staggering he shouts once more*

Mastine: Now then... anyone else wanna touch me?

*From a group of shocked onlookers, one steps forward*

Supreme Warrior: I think I know a man who may...

Cris Mastine:Who?

Supreme Warrior:Give him a second he is arriving

Cris Mastine: Look *hic* I don't wait for anybody*hic* so unless your man is here I don't care *hic*.

*JTG opens the door and enter the bar, he struggles to get past the crowd of people but eventually confronts Mastine*

Supreme Warrior:Here he is my 'man' JTG

Mastine:What? Who is this guy? *hic* looks as tough as a marshmallow *hic* don't waste my time!

JTG:Cris, you don't know me but... I know you

Mastine:What do you want kid i`m not going to give you wrestling lessons

JTG: A nice offer I'm sure but I don't want lessons, I want to bring back the old Cris Mastine, the man that convinced me to join the IWF

Mastine:Look...*hic* when I lost that Ladder match the old Cris died...*hic* when I lost week after week to that Brazillian it got too much and now the old Cris has gone

JTG:Well I want to bring back the old, 'dead' Cris

Mastine:Son, it ain't gonna *hic* happen so buzz off before I buzz you off!

Mastine pushes JTG into a table and he falls to the floor

Mastine iturns around and staggers to the doorJTG turns him around

JTGand lifts Cris Mastine in a fireman's carry across his shoulders then throw Cris Mastine legs in front of him to spin them out while he simultaneously falls backward driving Cris Mastine's head to a table executing LEGENDARY Heaven To Hell!!

Cris Mastine IS BLEEDING!!

JTG:Cris... I didn't mean it but you made me do it

JTG:Supreme warrior, clean this place up... he needs to go... far away

Supreme Warrior lifts Cris Mastine from the floor into a
fireman's carry across his shoulders and takes him away from the bar

As the three men leave, the bar is in tatters, glass and blood lay all over the floor along with the earlier disposed barman, all of the other members of the public reach for their phones and call the police desperately as the screen fades away

Made some changes and stuff here too JTG Very Happy
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? - Page 2 Empty Re: JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out?

Post  JTG Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:53 am

I liked mutch better than the last one Very Happy
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 am

Some good teamwork me thinks Very Happy

You have a good way with your English, especially considering you're 2nd language English Very Happy Well Done!
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:00 am

thanks, in my first feds i never roleplayed bucause i didnt knew nothing about roleplaying but now i learn more about Very Happy

I like too work with you we are a great team Smile
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:39 am

get ready to die drunk man Very Happy
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:17 am

Hey guys I just thought of a way for Cris to get his passion back.... (4th week) JTG could cut a promo in ring saying how much of a slob Cris is now. hell he even smells worse than Babasuma!! Cris you could then come to the ring half drunk and demand that JTG take his comments back. he refuses and you take a shot at him. He steps back out of the way and you end up as a pile in the centre of the ring and everyone starts laughing at you. THAT is what spurs you onto cleaning yourself up? what ya think?? just an idea
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:13 pm

i think its good what you think mastine

thanks for the idea scott Very Happy
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:40 pm

your welcome dude!!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:21 am

Not bad, I have started to write a major super large promo that involves a 6 man brawl in the ring when I get my dignity back Razz
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:06 am

When would you want that one to run Cris???

as i have an idea about an in ring promo, which we could link up...
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:37 am

*Cameras show Cris Mastine walking towards the entrance, he looks a completely different man, his beard shaven, his skin now looking much purer and his odour

incredibly improved, he approaches the black curtain and walks through*

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Cris Mastine makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume
with his trainer, who's giving him his last suggestions for the match
smoke hides the whole ring

Jimbob: Whoah Nelly!!! Cris Mastine sure has scrubbed up after last week, he looks....different to say the least, atleast he hasn't got that

whisky bottle with him

Mr.T: For the last time JB leave the guy alone, he has had a real hard time, I just hope he's here to kick JTG's sorry behind!

*Mastine enters the ring as the smoke fades away, he pulls a microphone from the Ring Announcer and waits for the fans to silence*

Welcome to a new era of destruction in the IWF... Welcome to a new dawning of Action... Welcome to My Domain!

*The fans have heard this time after time before and aren't impressed by Mastine's words*

Mastine: From now on... I am going to call the shots like the alpha male I am... And now The Phantom Alliance have grown even stronger I will soon

be in a position of total domination... The only thing left standing in my way is another pesky scamp called J...T...G, once more I have to remove an obstacle

to get to where I need to be... but now I am a new man and now I have a much greater chance of making my goal a reality!

*The fans murmur and some giggle, many a time Mastine has said similar words*

Jimbob: He isn't convincing me at all!

Mr.T: Oh Jimbob... do you ever shut up?

*Mastine raises his hand and begins to speak...*

Mastine: Now then, once I defeat JTG my demands are very simple I want...

*JTG's music floods into the arena and he races down to the ring, wasting no time and jumping on Mastine!*

Cris Mastine avoids the Angry Stomp to gain the initiative
Cris Mastine grabs one of JTG's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Cris Mastine runs to the rival
to execute a strong Bear Mount

Cris Mastine blocks JTG's legs
and locks them painfully with his own to form a
strong Figure 4!!
Cris Mastine keeps his
ruthless submission hold
Cris Mastine keeps his
ruthless submission hold

Jimbob: This does not look good for JTG ladies and gents, this really does not!

Cris Mastine crosses in a figure 4 JTG's legs who's laying prone on the mat

*The ring posts burst into flames and Mastine loses his concentration, Mr.Pain sprints down to the ring and runs towards Mastine... he ducks*

Mr Pain grabs Cris Mastine by the arm
and throws him down by performing a
violent The Art Of Pain!!
Mr Pain rushes towards the grounded Cris Mastine
to hit him with the fist executing a
violent Fist Drop!!
Mr Pain climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and leaps toward Cris Mastine quickly lowering them, performing a [/color]violent Double Axe Handle!!
Mr Pain grabs Cris Mastine's hair
Mr Pain grabs one of Cris Mastine 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Mr Pain charges his elbow
and hits Cris Mastine in the back of the head with a [/color]light Back Elbow Smash!!
Mr Pain climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
But [/color]Mad Man Mowgle crawls from beneath the ring and pushes him from the turnbuckle and onto the mat

Jimbob: This is utter madness! FOUR men now in the ring, three on the mat and one advancing on another... absolute bedlam!

Mad Man Mowgle walks towards Mr Pain and picks him up
mad man mowgle lifts Mr Pain above the shoulder
and makes his shoulder hit the knee, connecting with a light Shoulder Breaker!!
mad man mowgle runs to the opposite side of the ring as Mr Pain struggles to stand up, jumps on the top turnbuckle
and dives toward Mr Pain kicking him with a
strong Diving Thrust Kick
Cris Mastine stands up and signals to Mad Man Mowgle who grabs Mr Pain
Cris Mastine and mad man mowgle lift Mr Pain by the neck
and slam him violently to the ground executing a
MORTAL Double-chokeslam!![/color]
The two stand in the ring and taunt

Jimbob: Is it over? I sure hope so, poor JTG is still motionless and Mr Pain has surely seen better days!

*Mike Vin's music plays and the two in the ring stop celebrating, they look for Vin*
[/color]
Mike Vin runs through the crowd and enters the ring

mike vin grabs Mad Man Mowgle's throat with one hand
and lifts him up then slams him to flat on the ground, performing a
MORTAL Vinsane Chokeslam From

Hell!!

Cris Mastine turns arond after hearing the loud thud
mike vin grabs Cris Mastine's throat with one hand
and lifts him up then slams him to flat on the ground, performing a
MORTAL Vinsane Chokeslam From

Hell!!

Jimbob: Wowewaawaa! Mike Vin has just totally turned the tables on those two, look at that sportsmanship, he lifts up Mr Pain and salutes the

crowd

Mr.T: What a wuss!

*Mike Vin and Mr Pain celebrate for a few seconds but begin to assist JTG who has still not moved, Rey descends from the rafters and behind Mike Vin*

Rey turns his body and lifts his leg bent at the knee
and delivers the blow on the ribs, connecting with a silent Side Kick!!
Rey grabs Mike Vin's head
and throws him into the back of Mr Pain
Mike Vin falls to the floor holding his side and head as Mr Pain turns to face Rey
Rey makes a dash against the ropes and runs towards Mr Pain
Mr Pain gets down and avoids the Clothesline to Back. gaining the initiative

Mr Pain lifts Rey on his shoulders then climbs the turnbuckle showing amazing strength
and powerbombs Rey to the outside of the ring before moonsaulting onto Rey and climbing back in the ring leaving Rey on the outside executing

MORTAL Safe Word!!
Mr Pain re-enters the ring and goes towards Mike Vin but is caught off guard by Cris Mastine who delivers a solid boot to the chest
Cris Mastine lifts Mr Pain on his shoulders squeezes the head
and slams him on the mat with incredible force executing
MORTAL Death Valley Driver!!
[/color]
Cris Mastine is about to perform his taunt
Cris Mastine Grabs His Forehead And Lets Out A Huge Roar His Pupils Dilate And He Foams From The Mouth executing The Insanity Within
Mike Vin creeps up behind Cris Mastine and taps him on the shoulder
mike vin Grabs Cris Mastine's neck
and forces him to do a 90° rotation falling on the floor, executing a Ring Shaking Sambo Suplex!!
The force of the blow causes Mike Vin to fall to the floor
All Six men lay either in the ring or outside of it coughing in pain.

Jimbob: Well... that was something... Not a single man left to stand... Ouch!
Mr.T: You damn right that was somethin'... see what the suckas up top got to say bout that one!

Theres some coding that needs to be edited and the colours are slightly off bt I will sort it out before it needs using

What ya think?
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:48 am

Nice promo cris!!!

couple of things...I have a different way to start it, which could spark you coming out....

and my finisher had changed, so i will give you the new one...

want me to do my edit??
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:29 pm

Yeah go ahead, if all 6 of us can get involved it should turn out pretty sweet
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:31 pm

I had an idea that this is when the Phantom Alliance fight together in ring...

so like a 3v3 elimination match..what do you think??
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Cris

That was a very cool promo i must admit. Nice Job
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:37 pm

great promos cris read the pm that i send you plz
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 pm

Suddenly Fireworks Light up the IWF Arena with many multicoloured bursts coming from the top of the lighting section, and high flames lighting up the Stage, and a loud voice booms out of the Titantron Speakers "Its Time to send in 'The PAIN'!!" and then Hands held High by Linkin Park hits the speaker system, and the crowd goes crazy as they realise Mr Pain is about to enter! Mr Pain steps out and walks straight to the centre of the stage, and pulls a fightin pose, and the crowd cheer as he jumps out of it, and runs down the ramp, and slowly walks around the ring, allowing the crowd to take photo's of him posing infront of a ring with fireworks coming from the corners, and the apron...Mr Pain then slides into the ring, and gets handed a Mic by a technician, and he motions for the crowd to be quiet before beginning to talk.

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? - Page 2 Mr_pai12

Mr Pain: Hello IWF fans!!!

The Crowd start to Shout again and Mr Pain laughs into the Mic, before, once again, motioning for the crowd to let him talk.

Now I know you all saw me lose my match last week, And I KNOW you all saw what happened to Mad Man Mowgle after he took those pills, but for those that didnt I will play it again.

Mr Pain points to the TitanTron screen, where a video springs to life.

Mad Man Mowgle quickly swallows some of his medication and starts to shake violently!
He then gets to his feet and walks over to Mr Pain with his eyes bulging
Mad Man Mowgle then grabs Mr Pain and throws him right across the ring through the air!!

The camera then focuses on Mr Pain back in the ring.

Mr Pain: You see, Mad Man Mowgle blatantly used the pills in the middle of the match, which not only gave him an advantage to win the match, but, simply put, is cheating. So not only should the Ref have stopped the match there, but he robbed you guys of a great match.This Means not only am I annoyed with him for cheating, but I am annoyed with him for stopping your guys enjoyment!!

The crowd agree with this, and begin a chant of "Mr Pain - Mr Pain - Mr Pain"

So I think that Mowgle should get his Sorry ass out here, and Give you guys what you deserve to see!! A rematch between Me and Him, where for once in his sorry life, He doesnt cheat!!! And im pretty sure you guys will agree with me!!!

So if your back there listening Mowgle, then i suggest you come out now, Or i will go back there and Pull you out, in front of all these people!!!

Mr Pain waits patiently in the ring for a bit, then starts to get annoyed...

Mr Pain: So you coming out or not Mowgle, everyones waiting!!!

Mr Pain waits for yet another minute, before walking to the edge of the ring, ready to go and pull Mad Man Mowgle out. As he goes under the top rope, Mad Man Mowgle's music is heard, and he steps onto the stage, while the fans boo him. Mr Pain comes back under the tope rope, before turning to face Mad Man Mowgle, and smirking at him.

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? - Page 2 Mad_ma11

Mr Pain: So you decided to show up then!!

Mad Man Mowgle: Yeah I did Pain, but before we start 'talking' I think you should know that I have brought a few friends with me.

Out of each side of the stage, Cris Mastine and Rey step out, and go to stand next to Mad Man Mowgle, each in their wrestling costume, and each with a Mic.

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? - Page 2 Cris_m10JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? - Page 2 Rey_ch10

Mad Man Mowgle: So you got something to say now Pain?

Mr Pain looks slightly nervous, but holds his ground in the ring.

Mr Pain: You heard me Mowgle, otherwise you wouldnt be out here, you know what I want!!!

Mad Man Mowgle: Yes i Do Pain...which is why i am here to offer you a rematch...

Mr Pain starts to get ready, and the fans begin to cheer.

But if you want it to be a One on One match, you gotta take a pill, and join The Phantom Alliance. If not, its a 3 On 1 Handicap Match...

The other two members of The Phantom Alliance begin to smile at this, and the fans boo The three on the stage. Mr Pain takes a few seconds to debates his choices, but comes to a decision relatively quickly.

Mr Pain: You know Mowgle...I should have expected this from you, But I think you know what my answer will be...I will NEVER join 'The Phantom Alliance', as not only are you against everything I stand for, But you are cheats. And i could never do that to the IWF fans!!!

The fans cheer at this statement by Mr Pain, and Mad Man Mowgle gets ready to talk, but Cris mastine interrupts him.

Cris Mastine: I'll take this one Mowgle..Mr Pain do you even know the point of The Phantom Alliance?

Mr Pain: To cheat like the dishonest Sons Of Bitches you are??

The Fans laugh and jeer at The Phantom Alliance after the last statement.

Cris Mastine:I'll let that one slip Pain...But be warned, I only fogive Rideness once.But the Point of The Phantom Alliance is Its to cause Mayhem, we dont care about winning, we just want to make things as difficult as possible for some people.

Mr Pain laughs, and the fans begin to chant 'You suck' at the three on the stage, and Mad Man Mowgle[b] seems to have had enough of this.

[b]Mad Man Mowgle
: Shut up you Fat Slobs, I am sick and tired of you not having any Respect for us!!!!

Mr Pain interrupts Mad Man Mowgle, before he can shout at the fans again.

Mr Pain: Mowgle... You dont demand respect...you earn it...And i think i speak for all of the fans, when I say...You are a long way off earning respect.

The Phantom Alliance Seem enraged at this from Mr Pain, ane they walk slowly, but purposefully down the Ramp...As they reach Halfway down though, JTG's Music hits the titantron, and the crowd go Crazy!!!

O.k Finally Finished!!! what do you think???

Last edited by Mr pain on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:08 pm

chaosstarter wrote:Cris

That was a very cool promo i must admit. Nice Job

Thanks Chaos, needs to be tweeked and Mr Pain's bit may look better at the beginning.

JTG wrote:great promos cris read the pm that i send you plz

Have done JTG no worries
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:09 pm

Btw know mine is mainly focused on me at the moment, but that is only the beginning.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 pm

Hey no worries Pain, we can cut and paste wherever until its due, this could be an end of season promo as I still need to sober up Razz
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 pm

yeah i know, but lets go out with a bang!!!
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:15 pm

Mr pain wrote:yeah i know, but lets go out with a bang!!!

If we keep on working at it throughout the season it could make the season end with a very big bang and also make the beginning of next season a lil more interesting
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:15 pm

well depending on how my wrestler comes along, maybe i could be feuding with you next season!!!
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Cris we could use scott idea for after our last match or first scott idea and after the match cris could say that he is sorry and apologize to JTG the promo could end with me and hand shaking cris mastine.
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Mr pain wrote:well depending on how my wrestler comes along, maybe i could be feuding with you next season!!!

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!! Who knows Razz

Yeah ,maybe JTG but it would take alot for this bear to be shakin' hands
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next