Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rob Bailey vs El Pirata - Tormenting the Scurvy Dog!

3 posters

Go down

Rob Bailey vs El Pirata - Tormenting the Scurvy Dog! Empty Rob Bailey vs El Pirata - Tormenting the Scurvy Dog!

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:16 pm

Goodie: El Pirata
Baddie: Rob Bailey

Storyline:
El Pirata comes out to apologise to the fans as he feels a pirate without Gold is like a bird without feather or a plug without electricity etc etc. The fans cheer him as he says he will come back stronger...... and he is then interrupted by a new face... its..... Rob Bailey!

Rob Bailey cuts a huge promo that gets the fans really booing, saying that the Pirate is a washed up has been scurvy dog... and that pirates look stupid. He says he doesnt even have a hook for a hand, and calls him a faker. He also says stuff like Pirates should have dies out years ago.

This starts a feud between the two that lasts a number of weeks.. so perhaps weeks 2 and 3 could show rob bailey stealing on board the ship and stealing treasure etc.
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rob Bailey vs El Pirata - Tormenting the Scurvy Dog! Empty Re: Rob Bailey vs El Pirata - Tormenting the Scurvy Dog!

Post  Rob Bailey Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:25 pm

sounds good to me Twisted Evil so Pirata should RP first, then i'll RP after him?
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey

Back to top Go down

Rob Bailey vs El Pirata - Tormenting the Scurvy Dog! Empty Re: Rob Bailey vs El Pirata - Tormenting the Scurvy Dog!

Post  matchstickgeezer Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:55 am

Feel free to RP your part at any time Rob!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Bailey Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:37 am

*this is the RP after Pirata's promo*

MUDVAYNE-NOT FALLING hits from the speakers as Rob Bailey enters behind the curtains and makes his way to the ring. He slides under the ropes and asks for a mic.
Rob starts walking around El Pirata, eyeing him from head to toe...
Rob: ....so you're the one they call El Pirata..?

Rob stops in front of Pirata and they both look themselves eye to eye

Rob: ...allow me to formally introduce myself....the name is Rob Bailey....

Rob extends his hand toward El Pirata, but gets no response from El Pirata...

Rob:..ooh, tough one, eh? are you afraid to shake hands with me, pirate?

El Pirata: what do you want?
Rob: ah, a direct approach, i admire that from a man who dress like it's Halloween......
*crowd boo's*

Rob: i mean, look at you.....you're not a real pirate. Where's your eyepatch? Where's your hook? And where in the hell is your parrot anyway? A real pirate should have all those three, but i don't see those in you........

Rob is smiling like a maniac

Rob:..you know what i think? i think you're a hoax, nothing more than a JOKE! A clown in the party! Snap it up, get back to reality! Pirates are DEAD!!!
*crowd boo's*
Rob looks at the crowd
Rob: you people are making me sick! you'd rather cheer for a guy who dress like an imbecile?!
*crowd boo's even louder*
Rob: fine, you people are even dumber than i thought!
Rob looks back at El Pirata

Rob: now, "pirate".....you are a dying breed, just like other pirates were, you won't stand a chance in here......so i suggest you get back to your swashbuckling ship, sail away back in to Seven Seas, and never come back.....or i'll stuck a cannon in your ass and fertilize the area....

*crowd boo's*
Rob: your call, pirate.....you wanna run away or step up? because if you do step up.....i'll be written in history for extincting pirates....what's it gonna be, punk? my way or a dead pirate way?

Last edited by Rob Bailey on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:44 am

we use colors
So if yuo could put promos colors it is lot easier
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Bailey Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:01 pm

done...dunno if those are the right colors though.....
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:06 pm

Yes they are

And if you have more time center it and put
with white there too
like this
You get it
Just read first topic from the Feud section and you will see Razz
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down