Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF Fully Mental july 13

+7
Trouble Shooter
scotthuston
Babusama
Dynamo
JTG
Mr pain
The Friendly Dude
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IWF Fully Mental july 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF Fully Mental july 13

Post  The Friendly Dude Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:48 pm

chipsi wrote:This shows that we need more VGMs

It's not true it's just the time frame that was bad... I realize this morning that MSG won't be able to make it so I start working on it... And to be honest when I posted it I was sure that it would be a good show.... But I did one mistake that makes it look pretty bad which is forgetting to put the spacer at the hand of each promo that was followed by a match.....

And the system screwed the order it the second time it happens... I remember MSG mentioning it about two months ago that order of the show as been screwed by the system
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:00 pm

We should have few more VGMs for the shows like this
We could have two more
And then if MSG, Adama or Zed won't be able to do the shows then they will do them
And in other cases they won't do anything
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Babusama Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:12 pm

Ok guys, i rater have a bad show that no show, given the time frame that TFD had. He actully save ours collective asses by trying to put one on ine. We will survive this like we did it before. Next show will be better becuse we will work harder.

Last edited by Babusama on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babusama
Babusama

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:13 pm

Hey TFD Dont worry about the show dude, you did good on a limited time frame. how come MSG wasn't available then??
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:13 pm

I will copy and past the show has it should have been so at least you'll be able see how it should have been without the system mixing the order
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:32 pm

I wish MSG hasn't stopped playing at least Evil or Very Mad
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:34 pm

chipsi wrote:I wish MSG hasn't stopped playing at least Evil or Very Mad

Nah he wrote something for me on Friday and I doesn't seem to be the type of guy who will quit without telling anybody.... I Guess he had a emergency...
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:38 pm

I wish he gets onlne fast as possible
Or Adama or Zed
So we get updates form all the things
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

IWF Fully Mental july 13 - Page 2 Empty This is how the show should have been

Post  The Friendly Dude Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:08 pm

OK I know that it doesn't matter nut here the right order and a brief description of what I think I confirm for the show.

1. The Introduction: Jimbob saying welcome and that MSG as disappear from the hospital last week + Mr. T insulting MSG again

2. Start of a new Era: THW coming to the ring insulting people, the crowd booing. THe MSG appears (crowd thinking he will save them from the THW) But MSG join force with them. + Jimbob is speechless and Mr.T suddenly likes MSG.

3. Wrong Number: Ultimote Warrior coming to the ring talking about the noobs in the fed and saying that he is impressed by Da Boss... Then Da Boss interrupts from backstage

4. Ultimote Warrior VS the Boss match

5. A need for reinforcement: The member of IWF FOREVER sitting in their locker talking about who they should recruit (that leads to the first IWF Forever / The Haunted Warriors match of the Night)

6. SpamuelG VS Dynamo match

7 New comers war: Rik is on the ring insulting the rest of us the Doomraider came out from the crowd and challenge him

8 Rik Vs Doomraider match

9 To choose a camp: Babusama walks backstage and receive an offer from THW then TFD talks him out and a short scamble happen... After a moment IWF Forever memebers arrives and recruit TFD... Babusama is still unsure.. (that leads to the second IWF Forever / The Haunted Warriors match of the Night)

10 Scott M. Huston V Tony 2 Awsome match

11 A nice sitting: Smartin Phynix doing what he does best in an interview by Jimbob

12 Smartin VS Killersword match

13 A desired belt: TFD Saying that he is no.1 contender... Spidertaker interrupts saying that he is the no.1 contender... Nitro arrives and try to make them fight one another , they instead beat Nitro... Tony2 saves Nitro... Then TFD offers to give a title shot to spidertaker if he beats him tonight.

14 The Friendly Dude VS Spidertaker

15 Desesperate measure: IWF FOREVER decide to ignore there sense of smell and recruits Babusama. (that leads to the third IWF Forever / The Haunted Warriors match of the Night)

16 Zed VS TWOMT match

17Lesson from the King : KJ coming out and going after BJ (PS I had to drop the cage match since I didn't had time to edit the matches... I barely had time to put the show together)

18 King Jogy VS Banana Joe match

19 the dilemma of a soldier: Trouble Shooter who have doubts about his upcoming match versus MSG (that leads to the fourth IWF Forever / The Haunted Warriors match of the Night)

20 MSG VS Trouble Shooter

21 A sad man: Trouble Shooter facing the reality with the help of SpamuelG

22 The final match: Jimbob his join by Smartin Phynix to describe Adama's match ( I had to drop the during the match section since I didn't have time to edit match)

23 Adama VS Vladivostok match

24 Round up: Jimbob and Mr.T talking a bit

Their his two section that I put together To choose a camp and recruiting was suppose to be only one (I put them together here but they were separate on the show... Same thing for a Desired belt and a friendly Challenge
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:10 pm

chipsi wrote:I wish he gets onlne fast as possible
Or Adama or Zed
So we get updates form all the things

Just continue to RP guys I'm sure that MSG will show up (Adama and Zed won't be in vacation for ever...) if need be we'll put something together anyway.
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:12 pm

The Friendly Dude wrote:OK I know that it doesn't matter nut here the right order and a brief description of what I think I confirm for the show.

1. The Introduction: Jimbob saying welcome and that MSG as disappear from the hospital last week + Mr. T insulting MSG again

2. Start of a new Era: THW coming to the ring insulting people, the crowd booing. THe MSG appears (crowd thinking he will save them from the THW) But MSG join force with them. + Jimbob is speechless and Mr.T suddenly likes MSG.

3. Wrong Number: Ultimote Warrior coming to the ring talking about the noobs in the fed and saying that he is impressed by Da Boss... Then Da Boss interrupts from backstage

4. Ultimote Warrior VS the Boss match

5. A need for reinforcement: The member of IWF FOREVER sitting in their locker talking about who they should recruit (that leads to the first IWF Forever / The Haunted Warriors match of the Night)

In here should be mine and Spam's promo Sad . It was supposed to be in this show. But now we edit it and make it fit in Half Baked or Fully Mental

6. SpamuelG VS Dynamo match

7 New comers war: Rik is on the ring insulting the rest of us the Doomraider came out from the crowd and challenge him

8 Rik Vs Doomraider match

9 To choose a camp: Babusama walks backstage and receive an offer from THW then TFD talks him out and a short scamble happen... After a moment IWF Forever memebers arrives and recruit TFD... Babusama is still unsure.. (that leads to the second IWF Forever / The Haunted Warriors match of the Night)

10 Scott M. Huston V Tony 2 Awsome match

11 A nice sitting: Smartin Phynix doing what he does best in an interview by Jimbob

12 Smartin VS Killersword match

13 A desired belt: TFD Saying that he is no.1 contender... Spidertaker interrupts saying that he is the no.1 contender... Nitro arrives and try to make them fight one another , they instead beat Nitro... Tony2 saves Nitro... Then TFD offers to give a title shot to spidertaker if he beats him tonight.

14 The Friendly Dude VS Spidertaker

15 Desesperate measure: IWF FOREVER decide to ignore there sense of smell and recruits Babusama. (that leads to the third IWF Forever / The Haunted Warriors match of the Night)

16 Zed VS TWOMT match

17Lesson from the King : KJ coming out and going after BJ (PS I had to drop the cage match since I didn't had time to edit the matches... I barely had time to put the show together)

18 King Jogy VS Banana Joe match

19 the dilemma of a soldier: Trouble Shooter who have doubts about his upcoming match versus MSG (that leads to the fourth IWF Forever / The Haunted Warriors match of the Night)

20 MSG VS Trouble Shooter

21 A sad man: Trouble Shooter facing the reality with the help of SpamuelG

22 The final match: Jimbob his join by Smartin Phynix to describe Adama's match ( I had to drop the during the match section since I didn't have time to edit match)

23 Adama VS Vladivostok match

24 Round up: Jimbob and Mr.T talking a bit

Their his two section that I put together To choose a camp and recruiting was suppose to be only one (I put them together here but they were separate on the show... Same thing for a Desired belt and a friendly Challenge
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:17 pm

I know you'll do great about editing it.. For that show I had to make sure that the recruiting was done and I had a very short time to do everything so I decide to go with the storyline I'm the most familiar with in order the accelerate the process... I know you are disappointed, and a lot of guy will be but if I had to do another show (hopefully I won't have to) it will be better guy
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouble Shooter Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:09 pm

All I'm going to say is this, TFD, thanks for getting a show posted. It may not have turned out as you would have liked, but I think the main thing is that you got it posted. No doubt that it was better to have had a show, no matter how bad people think it was (and I've seen much worse than this in other Feds here) than not to have had one at all. So I am simply going to say thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty and making sure that IWF:Fully Mental aired at it's regularly scheduled time.
Trouble Shooter
Trouble Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:18 am

Yeah
At least we had the show
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  mike vin Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:50 am

nice show
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:51 am

good job The Friendly Dude
You made it work
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Ok, it was messy, and missing mine and Dynamo's promo which i DID post material for... But it wasn't bad. I don't feel it's fair for me to criticise a show done like that, so I won't. But not a bad job by any means, TFD!
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony2Awesome Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:17 am

Hey Friendly, This was your first show, I say you did good man. Everyone giving you a hard time about it, I say screw-em Mad
You stepped into this blind, not really knowing what to do. Hell, if it was me, it would have been worst. No promo's at all. Laughing
So descent work for your first time. We go up from here. Very Happy
Tony2Awesome
Tony2Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2