Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT ''HALF BAKED CARD'' IMPORTANT

+4
chaosstarter
Xander
Matt Skiba
The Friendly Dude
8 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT ''HALF BAKED CARD'' IMPORTANT Empty IMPORTANT ''HALF BAKED CARD'' IMPORTANT

Post  The Friendly Dude Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:18 pm

OK Guys it's Tuesday night 22:54 server time and I didn't hear anything from MSG or Adama (Zed is back but he missed must of the fun from the start of the season) So to make sure that this show wont be a fiasco like the last one I will start working on it Tomorrow Night but I won't improvise like last time.

Because of number of appearance restriction some of the fight will be outside the feud (Sorry bout that)

I already have most of the promo I need but here's what's missing:

1.Chitman VS Babusama (IWF VS THW match) reason he saw babusama dumping garbage on Mobius after last show and since Mobius cant fight him Chitman will avenge him

2.Rey Mister VS Legend Killerboy : Ok Guys I let your imagination run free on this one but I need an official challenge

3.SpamuelG VS Dynamo: All set for this one

4.Fofoto Vs Unknown Fighter: A mystery Wrestler comes to the ring and ask to prove himself against a worthy wrestler anyone fofoto will come

5.Vladivostok Vs Bananajoe: Vladivostok comes talk about how he was suppose to face Bananajoe but after seeing him destroyed by King Jogy last week he reconsider.... Bananajoe comes and challenge him

6.Cris Mastine VS JTG: (all set )

7. Houleigan VS The Friendly Dude: (all Set)

8. Nitro VS Spidertaker: Nitro comes to the ring and talk about how he is tired of hearing about Spidertaker thinking he can defeat him and ask him to stop walking the walk

9. Triple Taker VS Tony2awesome: again I let your imagination run free on this one but I need an official challenge

10. Gigantus VS Edd: Gigantus is tired of all this noobs and will clean the house starting with Edd if he his man enough to face him.

I will try to keep the show going until MSG and Adama show up...
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ''HALF BAKED CARD'' IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT ''HALF BAKED CARD'' IMPORTANT

Post  Matt Skiba Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

http://www.myspace.com/my_sweet_nymphetamine

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ''HALF BAKED CARD'' IMPORTANT Empty Re: IMPORTANT ''HALF BAKED CARD'' IMPORTANT

Post  The Friendly Dude Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Matt Skiba wrote:Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba

I want to give a shot at the big show to most of the wrestler so unless MSG shows up it will be on Sunday show
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:12 pm

If you like / if it's possible, use the promo I posted - if not, let's keep it for next time!
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Xander wrote:If you like / if it's possible, use the promo I posted - if not, let's keep it for next time!

Like I said before I hope that MSG will come back... but if he don't I will do the show as I post in this section..... Your promo will be use in a future show Xander
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:01 pm

So

Matt Skiba Vs CHaos Starter is going to be on the SUNDAY SHOW???
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:19 pm

chaosstarter wrote:So

Matt Skiba Vs CHaos Starter is going to be on the SUNDAY SHOW???

if I'm not fired first Cool
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:39 pm

If you dont put us on the sunday show... then you are screwing it up, cuz we wont be on either show for a week
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:07 pm

chaosstarter wrote:If you dont put us on the sunday show... then you are screwing it up, cuz we wont be on either show for a week

actually we are 48 wrestlers right now and there is room for 40 a week so only the wrestler with 4 appearance guarantee on their contract are showed every week. If for any reason I have to finish the season, I will respect everyone's contract
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:43 pm

I just have to say this TFD, your doing a great job here... stepping into the breach like this... Thank You!!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:57 am

Mr Pain vs Mad Man Mowgle???

or is that on the sunday show too???

As this may sound carzy, but i would prefer to be on thursday, so the fed has better Shows on the sundays!!!
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:20 am

But just remember that try to get much hing entrance wrestlers on sundays show
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:08 am

chipsi wrote:But just remember that try to get much hing entrance wrestlers on sundays show
I know
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:43 am

The Friendly Dude wrote:
chipsi wrote:But just remember that try to get much hing entrance wrestlers on sundays show
I know

Good Very Happy Smile Cool
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:30 am

The Friendly Dude wrote:OK Guys it's Tuesday night 22:54 server time and I didn't hear anything from MSG or Adama (Zed is back but he missed must of the fun from the start of the season) So to make sure that this show wont be a fiasco like the last one I will start working on it Tomorrow Night but I won't improvise like last time.

Because of number of appearance restriction some of the fight will be outside the feud (Sorry bout that)

1.Chitman VS Babusama (IWF VS THW match) reason he saw babusama dumping garbage on Mobius after last show and since Mobius cant fight him Chitman will avenge him

2.Rey Mister VS Legend Killerboy : Ok Guys I let your imagination run free on this one but I need an official challenge

4.Fofoto Vs Unknown Fighter: A mystery Wrestler comes to the ring and ask to prove himself against a worthy wrestler anyone fofoto will come

5.Vladivostok Vs Bananajoe: Vladivostok comes talk about how he was suppose to face Bananajoe but after seeing him destroyed by King Jogy last week he reconsider.... Bananajoe comes and challenge him

8. Nitro VS Spidertaker: Nitro comes to the ring and talk about how he is tired of hearing about Spidertaker thinking he can defeat him and ask him to stop walking the walk

9. Triple Taker VS Tony2awesome: again I let your imagination run free on this one but I need an official challenge

10. Gigantus VS Edd: Gigantus is tired of all this noobs and will clean the house starting with Edd if he his man enough to face him.

SpamuelG vs Dynamo. SHouldnt that be on sunday?

Nitro Vs Spidertaker. Shouldnt that be on sunday?
Fofoto vs Unknown Fighter. Shouldn't that be on sunday?
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:19 am

chaosstarter wrote:
The Friendly Dude wrote:OK Guys it's Tuesday night 22:54 server time and I didn't hear anything from MSG or Adama (Zed is back but he missed must of the fun from the start of the season) So to make sure that this show wont be a fiasco like the last one I will start working on it Tomorrow Night but I won't improvise like last time.

Guys I mixed things up so everyone will taste a bit of the Sunday show
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:20 am

o.k TFD.

Thanks for that Very Happy
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 am

The Friendly Dude wrote:
chaosstarter wrote:

Guys I mixed things up so everyone will taste a bit of the Sunday show

io ok ty
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:09 pm

so just to that i understand, me and mr pain are on sunday, and i was in a rush to get our after match promo ready Mad
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:11 pm

yah we are Mowgle, and thats why i was doing it today as well...but oh well, We're ona sunday show!!!

My first ever!!!
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:11 pm

mad man mowgle wrote:so just to that i understand, me and mr pain are on sunday, and i was in a rush to get our after match promo ready Mad
sorry buddy
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:40 am

chaos stop complaining, i only have 3 match garentee anyway whether its this week or next it dont matter
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

http://www.myspace.com/my_sweet_nymphetamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down