Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF: Fully Mental - 20/04/2008

+16
Dynamo
The Friendly Dude
sHpAp
El Pirata
Cris Mastine
fofoto
Tony2Awesome
Wolverine
Smartin Phynix
Johnny Nitro
Houleigan
SpamuelG
Rey
Tuga Warrior
mike vin
Zed
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IWF: Fully Mental - 20/04/2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF: Fully Mental - 20/04/2008

Post  matchstickgeezer Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:10 pm

I am glad it went down pretty well.

SpamuelG and Rey..... i did put your match in when i was at work.... it was a draw.

But when I came home, it had disappeared even after it was confirmed (this should not EVER happen) and so when i tried to do it again, it would not let me add spammy as he was not on the list of wrestlers with apps left so i think it was a game glitch or my work apple mac... sorry you guys!

You will have a final rematch in the first Thursday of the new season then that feud is over.

Smartin.. sorry after reading your promo i thought we could turn you bad pretty quick from it,,, slowly slowly turning valdivostok goodie.

Ps. I thought Zed vs Scott M Huston wa a tremendous feud from start to finish... you 2 deserve a special mention, as do many more of you actually!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IWF: Fully Mental - 20/04/2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF: Fully Mental - 20/04/2008

Post  Rey Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:43 pm

ok, no problem but your match was draw in a steel cage match, of the game?
Rey
Rey

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2