Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF: Fully Mental - 08/06/2008

+18
sHpAp
mad man mowgle
chaosstarter
Nakoliss
Tony2Awesome
Eddie Langeveld
mike vin
The Friendly Dude
scotthuston
Cris Mastine
JTG
Adama
Matt Skiba
Dynamo
batistapure
Mr pain
Chitman
matchstickgeezer
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IWF: Fully Mental - 08/06/2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF: Fully Mental - 08/06/2008

Post  sHpAp Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:01 am

Great show...i can wait to see who is spidertaker's brother
sHpAp
sHpAp

Back to top Go down

IWF: Fully Mental - 08/06/2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF: Fully Mental - 08/06/2008

Post  Smartin Phynix Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:27 am

A really, really good show. Good work! This was a real EVENT.

The main storylines were of course the multi men IWF championship promo / group of segments and the Wedding. Both went down very credible. In a personal side note, I wasn't very satisfied with my promos. I HATE it, when others try to simulate my chars. Many things were out of role and had a completely different personal style / profile.

Showstealer was imo the Nitro vs. Spidertaker feud. They are going in a very good direction, building both their chars up very well.

Overall, a great start for the new season, with excellent story telling.
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:58 am

yeah i liked the show, thought it was very good.

congratz everyone who worked for it, it made it really good to watch.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Babusama Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:49 am

Great show but what is going to happen with me...I'M CLEAN....I FEEL NAKEN. affraid
Babusama
Babusama

Back to top Go down

IWF: Fully Mental - 08/06/2008 - Page 2 Empty Vs: IWF: Fully Mental - 08/06/2008

Post  batistapure Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:58 am

Cris Mastine wrote:
batistapure wrote:He isn't married for real

Or is he?

Good Show, I put Rey in a bag wooo

I'm his brother
I know he isn't married
batistapure
batistapure

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:47 am

Well let me start by saying this was a good show. But, as I am picky, I have several criticisms. I'm aware that MMM thinks his promo was 'perfect'... Well, it was lacking. There was something less than thrilling about it, no personality, all gimmicks. The first promo with Gameover and Chitman was short, but it had personality, and it was focused. MMM and Rey's promo felt very uncertain, repeating itself several times and not building up enough suspense. Sorry guys, but that's just the way I saw it.

My second criticism is the amount of pink text at the end of matches. There's nothing wrong with having an interference now and then, but EVERY SINGLE MATCH seems to have one. And it isn't even very conclusive, and all ends up with either 'A enters and does several horrible things to B/the Ref and walks away smiling' or 'A enters and hits B, but C comes to the rescue'. It's fine to add that pink text, but I'd love it to be more original or interesting. I'd quite like to see some post-match segments too, but maybe that's just me.

The third one... All this mystic stuff. It's really getting on my nerves, and I'd really like to think what everyone thinks about the spooks and ghostly flashbacks or dreams and mystical swords. So please, if you want to share your views on that, do so.

The build-ups to the wedding were great, though. The little rivalries were piled up one upon another, and plots were brewed up, characters were built up, everything fitted together really well. The GMs promo was good, i thought- a bit long and drawn out, but congrats to whoever wrote it. Another of my favourite promos was the one with T2A in- I thought that was funny AND well written AND generally really good. King Jogy's promo- The imposter. Now if you want weirder more obscure stuff, this is the way to do it, not with mystical swords. I really liked it, but what do you expect from KING Jogy? Thanks for being great, man!

Babusama in the bath- Yuck. They call me the trash man, but that's just too far Razz. I thought that was really funny, and if possible and if needed, I'd love to get back my trash duties... If anyone needs canning, I'm your man!

The second half of the show generally was much better than a lot of our recent shows, with the wedding being an event, and one of the best 'pink texts' ever, if not the best! Very Happy

Great show, still a few things to work on though, and a much better way to welcome the new season!
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Muay Thai Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Hey in a league match I beat T2A
The Warrior of Muay Thai
The Warrior of Muay Thai

http://www.freewebs.com/thewarriorofmuaythai

Back to top Go down

Post  matchstickgeezer Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:10 pm

Thanks for such constructive feedback guys.

I was very very happy with the show ... and i think the big feud will work very well.

We now have to put an equal emphasis on the IWF: Heavyweight Championship somehow though, as after all that is out main title and what it is all about!

SpamuelG, thanks for that feedback. The un-natural stuff will probably only stay with Spidertaker mainly a he is our dark superstar.

Smartin Phynix - I left the IWF Heavyweight promo work to Adama, and I think he did a great job, I really enjoyed all the twists... but next time we wont edit your stuff so much... as you are one of our very best RP'ers.

Well done everyone.. my bones are still aching from the beating I took!!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chitman Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:26 pm

I just can't belive i got smoking down to yellow (and drawed) but when i face him... I get pwned with him in light green! Feds bring the best out of me!
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 am

how long are you going to be doing the royal ethics for?

coz like i said i realy enjoyed it, but i could be so much more, it could make the whole locker room paranoid,

it can make the baddies do weird stuff, trying to be good.
end of royal ethic... it is a brillient idea!
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

http://www.myspace.com/my_sweet_nymphetamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2