Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF Half baked 26/6/08

+14
The Friendly Dude
Mortal Van Dam
SpamuelG
Rey
Babusama
Cris Mastine
mike vin
Xander
Dynamo
JTG
chaosstarter
scotthuston
matchstickgeezer
Mr pain
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IWF Half baked 26/6/08 - Page 2 Empty Vs: IWF Half baked 26/6/2008

Post  Dynamo Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:58 pm

But if there is money to spent to matches then MSG can buy matches
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

IWF Half baked 26/6/08 - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF Half baked 26/6/08

Post  scotthuston Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:05 pm

I dont think ther was any weak promos there guys, well done. loved the ambulance and the MITB
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Dammit that was an amazing show- TFD, I don't think studying your opponents is cheating- Good promo though! Da Boss, also very well done. I thought mine and Chaos's promos came off well too, I hope the joint effort worked, I've been worried about it ever since I had the idea- What did everyone else think?
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

IWF Half baked 26/6/08 - Page 2 Empty Show

Post  Mortal Van Dam Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:31 pm

Good Show great work, the only problem is that my RP to introduce myself sent 24hrs before show to MSG wanst there cos he was busy ... that mean me n BJ will have lik 4 RPs in a show - bad eh?

Why does IWF earn so little money? We have many RPs.

Mortal Van Dam

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:00 pm

First I want to congratulate every winner tonight.... especially The Friendly Dude.. Wow What a wrestler. Have you see how awesome he was on that ring Wow when I grow older I want to be as friendly and as dude as The Friendly Dude.

Ok Seriously good work guys I didn't find any weak promo this week, The match editing was good (not only because it helped me win). I liked The Boss promo, Xander has some good point as well. But again, no week promo this week.

Keep on the good work Cool
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:58 pm

the show was a good one, except the main match, my match, ok the steel cage blowing up was............different, but it was a draw again, will we ever see who is better out of me and rey, don't get me wwrong i would perfer to draw matchs then lose them but on final matchs of the season *normally the ending of a feud* you whould like to see who was better in the end.
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  RiK Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:40 am

awesome show (even though you changed the way i talked completely Razz ), btw was there sumthing in my RP that i could've improved on?

@mad man
i'm sure the draw was sumthing they had no control over, and there's probably gunna be a rematch...

@ MVD

yea i was expecting a higher ticket income as well, but still it's pretty good considering this is the "minor" show..
RiK
RiK

Back to top Go down

Post  Rey Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:57 am

MMM i agree with you.

And Rik you say that i have a third rematch with MMM?
Rey
Rey

Back to top Go down

Post  Adama Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:22 am

Mortal Van Dam wrote:Good Show great work, the only problem is that my RP to introduce myself sent 24hrs before show to MSG wanst there cos he was busy ... that mean me n BJ will have lik 4 RPs in a show - bad eh?

Show attendance depends on total number of fans of the 20 wrestlers in a show and that total is adjusted by roster popularity.

Roster popularity depends on = Stars in show matches (66%) + Votes on show (33%).
(BGW has most fans and entrances=most popular for 'free')

Stars in show matches = Depends mainly on Entrance (that's why were are encouraging everyone to buy as many as they can)

Basically IWF could make a crappy show with 4-5 barely adequate promos and a couple of recycled 'commercials' and still that wouldn't matter, since how good a show is doesn't affect popularity that much (limited to voting, but we all know how ppl vote don't we...).

But if the shows would matter, then there's no doubt in my mind that IWF would be No#1. Smile

And IWF will continue making the best possible shows, cause we love RP'ing. Smile
Adama
Adama
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

IWF Half baked 26/6/08 - Page 2 Empty Vs: IWF Half baked 26/6/2008

Post  Dynamo Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:46 am

Adama is right
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:17 am

yes adama is right.....

in my old fed, people Rp'd as they had too, and i felt Annoyed as i enjoyed it....

that was the reason i came here, that the shows were great, and people loved to put time and effort in.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:33 am

Dont worry guys...

I have a plan that should boost our attendances next year.... seems I have been missing out on a few things to get more fans in.....

trust me, next year there will be better matches, better exp, and a better IWF!

I loved the show... and thank Adama and all you guys for the hard work put into it!

MSG
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:46 am

matchstickgeezer wrote:Dont worry guys...

I have a plan that should boost our attendances next year.... seems I have been missing out on a few things to get more fans in.....

trust me, next year there will be better matches, better exp, and a better IWF!

I loved the show... and thank Adama and all you guys for the hard work put into it!

MSG

And thank you for all your hard work!
cheers
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:22 am

Adama wrote:
Mortal Van Dam wrote:Good Show great work, the only problem is that my RP to introduce myself sent 24hrs before show to MSG wanst there cos he was busy ... that mean me n BJ will have lik 4 RPs in a show - bad eh?

Show attendance depends on total number of fans of the 20 wrestlers in a show and that total is adjusted by roster popularity.

Roster popularity depends on = Stars in show matches (66%) + Votes on show (33%).
(BGW has most fans and entrances=most popular for 'free')

Stars in show matches = Depends mainly on Entrance (that's why were are encouraging everyone to buy as many as they can)

Basically IWF could make a crappy show with 4-5 barely adequate promos and a couple of recycled 'commercials' and still that wouldn't matter, since how good a show is doesn't affect popularity that much (limited to voting, but we all know how ppl vote don't we...).

But if the shows would matter, then there's no doubt in my mind that IWF would be No#1. Smile

And IWF will continue making the best possible shows, cause we love RP'ing. Smile

Well, people who aren't in a fed that watch shows (I know some people do) vote on how much they enjoyed the show- Think, our promos can make a 10% difference to our overall score (or something) and that's all that's really being contested, so think of it as 100%, if you see what I mean. We enjoy writing promos for fun, seeing our promos in the shows, pushing for title shots and now for the promo of the night award. The 10% of the shows score we make is merely a small part of the rping we do, which is absolutely fine by me- Our hard work does appear to have been represented with our position as a mondial fed, doesn't it, though?
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony2Awesome Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:34 pm

chipsi wrote:Adama is right

Adama is always right. Thats why he's the man! Twisted Evil
But as far as the show goes, I liked it. I was really, really SHOCKED Shocked to see I was in it. LOL.
I got a paycheck in the mail and a check for merchandise. I was wondering why am I getting this for?
Then I saw I had a match against TFD. That was a wild match
Tony2Awesome
Tony2Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2