Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF: FULLY MENTAL - 29/06/2008 - SEASON FINALE!

+13
Doomraider
Syko
scotthuston
Matt Skiba
mike vin
Rob Bailey
Rey
JTG
Cris Mastine
Dynamo
Chitman
Mr pain
matchstickgeezer
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IWF: FULLY MENTAL - 29/06/2008 - SEASON FINALE! - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF: FULLY MENTAL - 29/06/2008 - SEASON FINALE!

Post  Cris Mastine Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Don't shoot me down in flames here but I don't really like the GHW/IWF Forever thing...

Reminds me of Anarchy way back
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

IWF: FULLY MENTAL - 29/06/2008 - SEASON FINALE! - Page 2 Empty Vs: IWF: Fully Mental - 29/06/2008 - SEASON FINALE!

Post  Dynamo Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:35 pm

We aren't Anarchy
We actually took the control of the IWF
But Anarchy failed Twisted Evil
And that is it
We aren't Anarchy
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

IWF: FULLY MENTAL - 29/06/2008 - SEASON FINALE! - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF: FULLY MENTAL - 29/06/2008 - SEASON FINALE!

Post  The Friendly Dude Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:56 pm

First off all Congratulation to everyone for this season which, in my opinion, are think was the best since I join the fed.

The show was good, the season was good what we need to improve now is our transition t up from one season to the other I think that GHW did a good job with Nitro joining them, and showing interest at holding Titles. As far as all the other feud goes what we should try to do his linking one season with the other for some of us it's easy. The wrestlers who hold a title and the number one contenders will go at each other even if the are not feuding each other since the match will occur eventually....

What I think should happen now and it has begun with Nitro his choosing a side because lets face it. IWF VS GHW is the major trend and it should be for a couple of season. If that's the case, logically more superstars should join either side.

I think that more of us should concentrate around the main story which is IWF VS GHW even without being part of any group.
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

IWF: FULLY MENTAL - 29/06/2008 - SEASON FINALE! - Page 2 Empty Vs: IWF: Fully Mental - 29/06/2008 - SEASON FINALE!

Post  Dynamo Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 pm

And the main show (IWF: Fully Mental) should be IWF: Resurrection now
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartin Phynix Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:59 pm

I think, the show went down well. I must admit, I'm not a big fan of this over the top storyline around Haunted Warriors trying (practical) to kill MSG. I prefer the "classical" borders of stories: Brutality and even injuries, but no crime.

Still, the Haunted Warriors-storyline succeeded in taking most of the spotlight. Mostly because 3/4 of the show evolved around this angle. Again, I don't think it's good in the long shot. Especially because so far it's a simple "WE ARE EVIL! WE DO EVIL THINGS! THAT'S ALL WE DO! BECAUSE WE'RE EVIL!"- concept, and Smartin Phynix is definitely above this emotional crap. ;-)

But honestly, the storyline needs more profile. The Haunted Warriors lack in detail. They don't have a goal except "power". But you can't "conquer" power. You have to administrate it. The whole "we want to take over" thing just proves, that non of you has any clue how to handle power. Maybe except Nitro, who was at least smart enough to let you work for his benefit.

Most of anything I (personally) liked the two final matches / build ups. I think, Pirata and I as well as Adama and Fofoto did good storylines / story telling, and I'm curious how it will continue, because neither Fifi nor Pirata are out of sight as far as I concern.

Plus, I hope for Matchstickgeezer returning next season after total restoration with a new "RoboMatchStickGeezer" gimmick, single-handedly destroying the Haunted Warriors, not knowing, that the real menace is Smartin Phynix economically hunting the real power in IWF by establishing a new society: A new IWF society that might not be controlled by him alone, but that works itself exactly like Smartin Phynix wants it to work.
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Syko wrote:Preety awesome!
Plus i got another win Twisted Evil

Well done you beat up a guy who was in a coma moments before your match.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:11 pm

Smartin Phynix wrote:I think, the show went down well. I must admit, I'm not a big fan of this over the top storyline around Haunted Warriors trying (practical) to kill MSG. I prefer the "classical" borders of stories: Brutality and even injuries, but no crime.

I agree there- My point about indulgence comes into play here. Crime maybe, but this is just over the top. Murder isn't really a great thing for IWF- I like the dark theme, but not the murder.
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  matchstickgeezer Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 pm

Dont worry guys... you have to wait just a few days.. and you will see why the GHW vs IWF Forever storyline is gonna get a WHOLE LOAD BETTER next season!

The IWF Forever vs GHW will continue... with some very good plans set for the new season.

I also plan to really bost the otehr feuds.. especially title feuds.. and I am very pleased that for now we finally have 2 people in the heavyweight title race who can roleplay to make it the top storyline!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:31 pm

AMAZING SHOW

GREAT JOB EVERYONe

Keep it up!
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Syko Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:55 am

Mr pain wrote:
Syko wrote:Preety awesome!
Plus i got another win Twisted Evil

Well done you beat up a guy who was in a coma moments before your match.
Not my fault that he was in a coma
Or, was it my fault too? xD
Anyways i won the match, at the end of the match(votes section) i was yellow and msg was red Razz
Syko
Syko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2