Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie Langeveld vs The Legend Killer Boy - The Underdog

3 posters

Go down

Eddie Langeveld vs The Legend Killer Boy - The Underdog Empty Eddie Langeveld vs The Legend Killer Boy - The Underdog

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Goodie: Eddie
Baddie: The Legend Killer Boy

Storyline
Eddir Langeveld comes out and tells the fans that he will give everything to learn the ropes in IWF.... saying he is a newcomer and a late wrestling starter, but he hopes to learn as much as possible to become a future hall of famer etc.

This brings out The Legend Killer Boy who interrupts saying that has been in the IWF since day one, and if anyone is going to be a legend, it will be him. He says he will beat this jabroni up etc etc and each week the old veteran Legend Killer bOy, who has had years of training will take on the underdog... Eddie Langeveld... the guy who is very new to wrestling on the whole!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eddie Langeveld vs The Legend Killer Boy - The Underdog Empty Re: Eddie Langeveld vs The Legend Killer Boy - The Underdog

Post  Eddie Langeveld Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:18 pm

Alright...

The camera turns on to Eddie who is standing in the middle of the ring.
Eddie: Hellloooooooooooo dear fans of mine...
The fans are going wild
Im proud to stand here before u saying that i aint a big shot...
I've just been here for a small season and still needs some learning and experience...

The fans are listening carefully, while Eddie is moving trough the ring and catching a breath
Eddie: I just hope i can get u guys on my arms so we both can take the journey to Championships and Hall of Fame...
Just before Eddie could say anymore the entrance music of The legend Killer Boy starts...

It needs improvement and it needs ur input TLKB i hope we have a GOOD feud Very Happy
Eddie Langeveld
Eddie Langeveld

Back to top Go down

Eddie Langeveld vs The Legend Killer Boy - The Underdog Empty Re: Eddie Langeveld vs The Legend Killer Boy - The Underdog

Post  alexthebest Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:50 pm

i must to apologize ..for not been active in this feud..i was have some business to do but i promise i will wrote something saturday or sunday
alexthebest
alexthebest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down