Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos?

5 posters

Go down

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? Empty Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos?

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Goodie: Matt Skiba
Baddie: Chaos Starter

Storyline
Chaos Starter is STILL part of Haunted Warriors, but is more distant at times as he wants to cause chaos again on his own.... he is vandalising something in the carpark when he is interrupted by Matt Skiba who challenges him etc... leads to much vandalism, attacks etc on Matt Skiba and his property.

Chaos is still close with Haunted Warriors, but is attacking Matt Skiba simply because he doesnt like him!

Last edited by matchstickgeezer on Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? Empty Re: Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos?

Post  chaosstarter Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:05 pm

Lets make an Outline of this Matt SKiba

Where do u think it should start off?
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? Empty Re: Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos?

Post  Matt Skiba Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:42 pm

start off, im walking through the car park hearing singgering of some sorts, spray paints or smashing, if i get my bodyguard/ manager or both, they go ahead but in the wrong direction, i find you yell, and you set some sort of flame at me which makes me fall back and u escape, we happened to have a booked match that night.

number one.

second after a heavy work out i see my locker has been broken into stuff stolen i go mental as you laugh in the shadows i see you and challenge you

number two

my body gaurd is found unconsicene (if i get him) and my manager tied up (if i get him) i find my prize gibson SG special is stolen (i will provide a pic) i find MSG and he sends out a serch party or CCTV for my very expensive guitar find you are behind it and i want vengance my body gaurd will be in medi-room and manager looking for my guitar and i will be alone in ring, i then lose that match (im bound to lose my other 2 but what the hell(but i am +160/-40 so i could win)) and you reveal my guitar from under the ring and smash me with it leaving my devestaed in the ring physically and coz u bust up a £15,000 guitar.

number three

what ya think then?

i know you are very active R.Per so lets make this the best fued!
obv i can work with out my manager and body gaurd but i would like them (HINT HINT ADAMA) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

http://www.myspace.com/my_sweet_nymphetamine

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:14 am

I dont know about any of those ideas...

I need a REASON to attack you

LIke i LOVE to start of every promo of a feud with me either talking to someone or doing something that starts the feud. But im just sorta stuck on this one.

WHats do you think about this:

I am Walking with my Gang CHaos, and they tell me how glad they are that im back and better than ever. And i catch one of my gang members with a guitar. It seems that he has stole it. I take it from him and i smash it. I tell him how he shouldnt just steal random peoples stuff. and i continue from there

THEN you cut a promo how your walking with your managers and You are either looking for your Guitar, or you find it smashed.... and continue from there

then second week, we hold a promo on the show of "REALM OF CHAOS"
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:49 am

Chaos Starter and Kitty are walking with his gang of chaos slowly across the hallway of the Arena.

Chaos Starter: Hello you guys. Its been a while since I've seen y'all. How have you guys been holding up?

Kitty: We have been strong, but not as strong as we use to be with you. Please come back to CHAOS.

We need you back to lead us Chaos, its tough without you .

Chaos Starter: I can see what you mean, As i as well have been stuggling without all of you. I have made a decision as well. I am no longer one of the Haunted Warriors. I am still among them to help them out, But i need more time for CHAOS

All of a sudden as Chaos Starter is a bout to speak again, Dillian, One of the Chaos Members comes running out with a guitar.

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? Guitar

Chaos Starter: Dillian.... Man! What are you doing with that? That aint yours put it down!

Dillian Then smashes the Guitar on the ground and all of Chaos Walks away

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? Smashed_guitar003

I will edit it all later when i get time and finish it
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:25 am

hmmm

i duno about that...

how about you are talking to your gang

im takling with my mangers or a couple of wrestlers

you are being loud and annoying

so i go over to tell you to shut up and i see you with my expensive guitar

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? Produc10

a arguement starts my friends/managers come over we get right in eachothers face yelling at each other untill one of your lot smashes my guitar, i go mental and maybe a fight breaks out until we get our booked match

OR!!!!!

me and my friends are in a room playing music a song and you walk past impressed by the music, your friends are like 'we have to do something to em' and you jump at the chance for chaos, so you do a mind thing make me drop my guitar and they have to take me to the medi-room and you vandalise the drums hide scratch the bass and smash the guitar
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:38 am

Matt Skiba, You make the promo and show me what u mean
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:52 am

this is just a draft i want Chaos's opinion. so i aint added it all and no colors ect.

Chaos Starter is with his gang walking through the corridors

Chaos: yeah and basically i haven't left the HG coz they ARE the power in the IWF but if i can chose the HG or hanging with you guys, i would have to say... IT TIME FOR CHAOS TO REIGN!

A few cheers come from the gang slicened by the sound of music coming from one of the rooms up ahead.

Matt Skiba: you added insult to injury

Dan: and now i can't breath

Matt Skiba: now i know your watching over me.

in the room is Matt Skiba with his new body gaurd and manager who happened to be old band mates.

Skiba & Dan: now you are my dream underground...

the music stops.

(chaos gang member 1): my god we have to get these dorks.

Chaos Starter: you have to admit they are good.

the rest of the gang reluctently agree thinking chaos had gone soft

(chaos gang meber 2): OK you are all thinking it, what you mean Chaos, i thought you wanted Chaos to regin.

Chaos: oh i do and it will! because they are so good, i think we should give a helping hand, it sounded like Matt Skiba, he aint won a match yet.

*EVENT HAPPENS*

Chaos: right time to move

Matt Skiba being helped by Derek and Dan comes back to the room to find a shock, the drum kit has be spray painted, the bass guitar has lots of scratches on it and Matt Skiba personal VERY expeinsive Gibson guitar was smashed on the ground. above the drums was a spary painted messege: 'The Reign Of Chaos Has Begun!'

Matt Skiba: CHAOS STARTER!!!!!
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Chaos Starter is sitting with his gang.

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 67-6Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 2-Kitty-1

Chaos Starter: “Wow when was the last time we did this just sit here and have a beer?”

Kitty: “Well last night, tho it was more laying.”

Chaos Starter: “Hehehe too right.”

Rod: “So what we guna do?”

Dillan: “Havoc?”

Chaos Starter: “Yeah, question is who?”

Kitty: “Who cares, who ever it is will find us!”

Dillan: “PARTY!”

All of the Chaos gang starts to go mental, shouting yelling and drinking.

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 86-38Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 2-Derek-1Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 2-Dan-1Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 87-12Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 66-72

Mean while in the same room Matt Skiba is sitting with his old band mates and new manager and body guard Derek and Dan, along with Mr Pain and Scott M. Huston

Matt Skiba: “Yeah me Dan and Derek were going places, good times they were, hey remember our first major gig when we were supporting that band, what they called?”

“Well Derek drank so much before we went on we were worried, we thought we were finished, but he managed to play a good set until the last song his snare drum was muted, turns out he was sick in it!”

The group laugh and are then silenced by the rowdy Chaos gang

Mr Pain: “I'll sort them out.”

Matt Skiba: “No, Pain, allow me.”

Matt Skiba walks over to the chaos gang

Matt Skiba: “Do you mind, some people are having a small re-union.”

Chaos Starter: “How do you know?”

Matt Skiba: “Im talking about me fool, keep it down yeah?”

Chaos Starter: “NAFF OFF!”

Matt Skiba: “We have a match booked tonight yeah? Just get all your worthless buddies to watch your back, coz i will have your neck.”

Matt Skiba walks off from the chaos gang shouting swear words at him.

Kitty: “Do we have an applicant?”

Chaos Starter: “He's the one, and you said he would find us! Game on!”

Last edited by Matt Skiba on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:16 am; edited 11 times in total
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:58 pm

personally chaos i think the second is better, but i need you to write some of the things you would say, what your gang member would say and their names ect?
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  matchstickgeezer Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:32 pm

Okay guys once decided can you get this into correct colours etc Smile
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:10 pm

will do boss man Very Happy

im guna do my fav properly and if Chaos disagrees or wants to change it he can
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:39 am

Its fine for the first show. just post it in. Or try to make it a longer promo first
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:34 pm

Matt - if you need me to have your back, im there for you Razz
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Mr pain wrote:Matt - if you need me to have your back, im there for you Razz

allways!
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:58 am

ChaoS you feel free to use me in your promos
As you still are part of THW
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:26 am

alrite, i might use u in a promo eventually.

Thank you for reminding me Dynamo
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am

I have to admit that was a really weak promo in the show...
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:16 pm

CHaos Starter is in his house all alone. He is looking very content at how he won his first match ever in IWF last week.

He starts thinking to himself

Chaos Starter: One match is not good enough. That was not enough to kill that man's spirit. He will only come back better.

Chaos Starter then walks over to a nearby table.

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? Table

He then notices the water gun and the bottle with poisen on it. He picks them both up with an evil grin.

Chaos Starter: This is Perfect!

Kitty then walks in on Chaos Starter and CHaos Starter immeditly throws them under a nearby Pillow.

Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 2-Kitty-1

KItty: WHats that Chaos?

Chaos Starter: What is what?

KItty: What you just threw under the pillow

Kitty then walks over to where Chaos Starter threw the gun and acid. The pillow is half dissolved on the other side.

Kitty: Wow, What were you thinking Chaos? This is Murder!

Chaos Starter: I was planning on weakening the acid, I promise it wont kill him.

Kitty: And how are you planning on doing that?

Chaos Starter: I am the CHAOS STARTER i have my ways.

Kitty walks up to Chaos Starter and gives him a hug.

Kitty: I really hope it works then.

Chaos Starter: Well Matt Skiba needs to learn that once he messes with the Chaos Starter, its too late to turn back because the chaos has already begun.
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:07 am

i agree chaos, i mean they missed out the whole point of the promo, how was any ment to know who was having a re-union!

and im likeing the promo idea, maybe i can do another and we see some how if we can merge them?
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:19 pm

Yea the one i wrote im definetly putting in the next half baked!
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:53 am

Mean while in Matt Skiba's locker room, he is consulting his manager and body gaurd
Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 86-38Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 2-Dan-1Chaos Starter vs Matt Skiba - The Reign of Chaos? 2-Derek-1
Matt Skiba: "Seriously guys!"
Dan: "NO!"
Matt Skiba: "Its not like im asking you to hurt him badly!"
Derek: "Yes you are!"
Matt Skiba: "O.K maybe i am, BUT LOOK AT THEM, the Haunted Gang is running the show now, all the baddies always win, I HAVE LOST ALL MY MATCHES!"
Dan: "Ok I understand, but cheating isn't the Matt Skiba we USED to know."
Matt Skiba: "I know, I know, I don't cheat but I may have to!"
The camera leaves the room as Derek the bodygaurd pushes the camra man out.
Derek: "Sorry, not now yeah?"
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:18 pm

any ideas, i have one!

basically after the words of jim bob i realise the fans love me and don't care if if lose and this annoys you big time!

will put a promo later
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down