Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

+6
Matt Skiba
JTG
Cris Mastine
Mr pain
mad man mowgle
matchstickgeezer
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! Empty Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:44 pm

Goodie: Mr Pain
Baddie: Mad Man Mowgle

Storyline
Mad Man Mowgle is with his friends Cris Mastine, Rey and The Dark Being, and is telling them about his magic medication being new and improved.... he then says he will eventually take over the IWF with the medication....

Mr Pain interrupts this and says that they dont need medication to win matches.. they should do it naturally... in a straight edge manner. He then goes on a quest week after week to stop them taking the medication, whilse MMM and co go on a mission to try and indoctronate Mr Pain in daft ways!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! Empty Re: Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

Post  mad man mowgle Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:34 am

before match promo

Mad man mowgle, Cris, Rey and the dark being are will down the corridor talking and joking, except cris who is drunk they go into one of the side rooms

Cris: so boss, did you find out who blow up the cage in your match.

Mad man mowgle: no...but if i do find him i will thank him.

shocked looks on the others faces

mad man mowgle: yeah thank him, when i fell of the cage i banged my head and indoing so i came up with a better and more improved PILLS, thay work faster, also they make the person more easy to minipulate, thay make the person.....

Mr pain busts into the room on hearing about the new PILLS

[color=blue]Mr Pain: PILLS, how weak are you lot to have to take PILLS to make you better, me on the othet hand, don't and im a great wrestler, PILLS are for losers, you will never catch me taking that crap,

Suddenly all members of the Phantom Alliance surround Pain, and begin to kick him, Until he falls on the floor where they stamp on him, Rey gets a chair, and smashes it against Mr Pains Head. Mad Man Mowgle sees a table in the room, and lifts Mr Pain on his shoulders and slams him through the Table then he grabs Mr Pains neck and chocks him out executing Jugular Grip!! The Phantom Alliance stop, and turn to leave.
Their is A Lone figure standing in the door.

Anti-Morphine: I suggest you leave him alone...

suddenly Anti-Morphine charges. He Spears Mad Man Mowgle, before he realises he is under attack, Then is up and attacking Cris Mastine.
cris Mastine is punching rapidly, yet Anti-Morphine, dodges or Blocks them all, before Punching Cris Mastine Half way across the room.By now Mad Man Mowgle is Up.

The Dark Being: Mad Man Mowgle leave him, i know this guy let leave him for now

Anti-Morphine picks up Mr Pain, and are leave shouting back to the phantom alliance

Mr Pain: Mad Man Mowgle i will face you tonight in a match, and i will beat you, you are losers, cowards and a drunk

Rey: let me get him, i will make him pay for saying that about us

Mad man mowgle: no, no that is ok, i have an idea, if we are to take over IWF we need more members in the phantom alliance, Pain has some balls to stand up to us, he would make a fine member, also i need a Guinea pig for the new PILLS, yes he will do

Mad man mowgle pulls a container out of his pocket and some PILLS fall into his hand

[img]Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! Gold-p10[/img]

Cris: COOL gold PILLS, let try them

Mad man mowgle: chill will you i only have these, wait till i make some more, ok i will give you guy one each to try and get Mr pain to take them, and use you imagination to give them to him, now go, i will be in the hidout make more.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

after match promo

Draw finish at least, or win for Mad man mowgle to make mr pain see he isn't stronger with out the pills, which makes mr pain angry

mr pain loses

Mr pain leaves the ring after the match, Mad man mowgle grabs a mic

Mad man mowgle: see the PILLS make people stronger, just take one and see, or i will have to go back to my old ways and force you to take them.

Mr Pain moves up the ramp some more, before stopping and seeing movesment in the fans.

Cris Mastine come out of the fans with a slingshot aimed at Mr Pain

[img]Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! 466px-10[/img]

Cris Mastine fires the slingshot at Mr Pain who fall over.

Mr Pain gets up and pulls a small gold PILL out of his nostril, looks at Cris then runs

Cris mastine looks at Mad Man Mowgle who is shaking his head

Mr T: well fokes Mad Man Mowgle did tell his guys to use there imagination to get Mr Pain to take the PILLS so Cris Mastine use's a slingshot i love it

If match is a draw finish it is the same promo as above but with and interfeerence in the match

Last edited by mad man mowgle on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! Empty Re: Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

Post  Mr pain Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:35 pm

Nice ideas mmm im away and on my phone, so this may not work. Nice promo i'll do some on monday.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:15 am

A slingshot is cooler than a sack Razz

Ummm maybe use Rey though instead of me as I won't be my normal self due to the whole drunkness but towards the end of the season (week 3?) I could give Mr.Pain a good ol' fashioned butt kicking Razz
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:48 am

i will come to the ring and save mr pain
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:07 am

Cris Mastine wrote:A slingshot is cooler than a sack Razz

Ummm maybe use Rey though instead of me as I won't be my normal self due to the whole drunkness but towards the end of the season (week 3?) I could give Mr.Pain a good ol' fashioned butt kicking Razz

THEN put him in a sack
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

http://www.myspace.com/my_sweet_nymphetamine

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:09 am

Cris Mastine wrote:A slingshot is cooler than a sack Razz

i have edited the main one saying you were drunk thats why you missed with the slingshot, i have other idea for rey
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 pm

im back and will rp, once i have eaten. i have a few storyline ideas iwant to put forward as well.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:15 pm

are you going to join the phantom alliance, i have some idea on trying to make you take pillsall fail , if you are joinning i have a final way to make you take them and succed
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:30 pm

Can i be a face in the phantom alliance??
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:36 pm

see what matchstickgeezer say
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:41 pm

anyway to ideas.

a lot of this depends if i get a contract renewal, and if i get improved apps, which i am not expecting.

week 1 - I could hear you guys talking in a room backstage, and burst in, this leads to an arguement, and maybe a quick fight, which i lose as there are 3 of you, but Anti-Morphine helps me, in a suprise showing.

week 2 - In ring Promo, i go out, call you a coward, you come out we fight...

week 3 (this depends on apps.) - its a forfeit match. if i win, you give up the pills, if you win i have to take them....But neither happens as our 'managers' and mates help us at the end....

Feedback??

Btw - this would start with anti-Morphine being face, but if we use the ideas, he would save me with a steel chair...as it is likely you will win, given our last match.

Anothr Edit - Your Short name in speech is mowgle right??? or MMM like we call you on the forums
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:49 pm

i like my week 1, i think you should lose by me cheating or a draw, and you get pissed off cause you couldn't beat me,

week 2 you call me out for a re-match saying you have trainned extra hard in the gym to beat me, i say you only need a few pills to be strong, but you hardcore staight edge and rey fails to get you to take the pills as well

week 3 you still belive you can beat me without pills but you don't and i force the pills into you after the match and you change
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:51 pm

o.k how about we combine them....

week 1 - we edit your week one slightly to fit my charactrer

week 2 - in ring promo, i call you a coward and stuff, request a rematch, and say you couldnt beat me without pills.

week 3 - i dont realy wanna change thats the thing...

and to let you know...

I am not CM Punk, I am not completely straight Edge, so i dont want that gimmick pushed forward.

mr contract runs out tonight, so if i get a renewal, we can work it out tommorow hopefully.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:57 pm

week 1 edit i will put the aguement and us attack you and you get saved and you say that you will face me in the ring.

weeks 2 and 3 think about later what do you say about that, post an your aguement bit and i edit the bit in the feud page and the main page ok
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:59 pm

before i do, are your pills secret??? or are they allowed???
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:00 pm

allowed
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:01 pm

o.k so i dont have to say they are against the rules??
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:02 pm

no, as in the past i have spooken about them in the ring
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:36 pm

o.k here goes then.

Mad Man Mowgle, Cris Mastine, Rey and The Dark Being are walking down one of the many IWF corridors. Mad Man Mowgle is at the front of the group, and he leads them into a room, well away from any well used areas of The IWF Arena.
Cris Mastine: Why have you brought us here Mowgle?? I got better things to do....
Mad Man Mowgle: And that is exactly the reason i brought you here Cris....I have Invented a New type of Pill...

Rey: What use will they be?? We already have our current ones, and they work.

Mad Man Mowgle: If you had let me finish Rey, I would have explained...These Pills allow me to be stronger, Faster, and Think quicker, This is the Future of Not only 'The Phantom Alliance' but of all IWF...

The Dark Being: Explain More Mowgle, I am Intrigued.

Mad Man Mowgle: These Pills will not only allow us to be better, but will allow us to take over IWF, as they are addictive. We secrelty give these to all the wrestlers, and then DEMAND obedience, if they want more.

Cris Mastine: Mowgle, Thats Brilliant.

At that Moment Mr Pain is walking Past the room, And hearing Mad Man Mowgles Plan, he bursts into the room. the 4 in the room suddenly take fighting positions.

Then your RP part...(Mr Pain speech, and anything else you feel will suit it, but edit it so its in a 'Room' not a corridor.)
Then Add this on the end.

Mad Man Mowgle: You see Pain, This is what pills can help you do.

Suddenly all members of the Phantom Alliance surround Pain, and begin to kick him, Until he falls on the floor where they stamp on him, Rey gets a chair, and smashes it against Mr Pains Head. Mad Man Mowgle sees a table in the room, and lifts Mr Pain on his shoulders and slams him through the Table then he grabs Mr Pains neck and chocks him out executing Jugular Grip!! The Phantom Alliance stop, and turn to leave.
Their is A Lone figure standing in the door.

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! Anti-m10

Mad Man Mowgle:What are you gunna do if we dont??

suddenly Anti-Morphine charges. He Spears Mad Man Mowgle, before he realises he is under attack, Then is up and attacking Cris Mastine.
cris Mastine is punching rapidly, yet Anti-Morphine, dodges or Blocks them all, before Punching Cris Mastine Half way across the room.By now Mad Man Mowgle is Up.

Mad Man Mowgle: You werent worth it anyway Pain, But i will show you how you are wrong...

The Phantom alliance leave the room, and Anti-Morphine Helps Mr Pain up...

more colours to follow, but i gotta get some sleep...
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:46 pm

no need fo any colours i have taken some of your ideas and edited into the feud, this is the last time i will edit it cause i think MSG will be making the match soon
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:00 am

I like the after match promo, but do you mind if i have another go at writing a before match one???

as i was tired last night, and wanted to make sure i did something.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:05 am

Mr pain wrote:I like the after match promo, but do you mind if i have another go at writing a before match one???

as i was tired last night, and wanted to make sure i did something.

be quick cause it needed to be posted last night
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:08 am

It wont take me long....
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 am

Mad Man Mowgle, Cris Mastine, Rey and The Dark Being are walking down one of the many corridors in the IWF arena. Mad Man Mowgle is leading the group, and he takes them through a series of twists and turns, before coming to one of the 'less travelled' areas of the IWF arena, and he leads the group into a side room.
Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! Madman10Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! Crisma10
Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! Rey11Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! 2-the-10
Cris Mastine: Out of curiosity boss, did you ever find out who blew up the cage in your title match last season???
Mad Man Mowgle: No...but if i do find him i will thank him.
The other people in the room look shocked at this statement from Mad Man Mowgle.
Mad Man Mowgle: Suprisingly when i fell off the top of the cage I hit my head on the floor around the ring and in doing so I had an idea on how to make better and greatly improved PILLS, that work faster, and make te person addicted when taken, meaning that once a person takes them, we have complete control over them.
Rey: Thats a brilliant idea!!!
Mr Pain had been walking outside the room, when he heard Mad Man Mowgle's statement, and Rey's exclamation at hearing it, and he bursts through the door, suprising the others.
Mr Pain: How sad....PILLS, think about how weak you lot are to have to take PILLS to make you better, you have to gain an Illegal advantage to beat wrestlers who PLAY BY THE RULES.A good wrestler works to make himself better, I work out every day, and now i am twice as strong as i was...In fact if Ray Myster was here, I would show him, And i would show everyone of you...
Mad Man Mowgle: O.k Pain, show us...
Suddenly all members of The Phantom Alliance surround Mr Pain, and begin to kick him, Until he falls on the floor where they stamp on him, Rey gets a chair, and smashes it against Mr Pains head. Mad Man Mowgle sees a table in the room, and lifts Mr Pain on his shoulders and slams him through the Table then he grabs Mr Pains neck and chokes him out executing Jugular Grip!! The Phantom Alliance stop, and turn to leave.Their is A Lone figure standing in the door.
Suddenly Anti-Morphine charges. He Spears Mad Man Mowgle, before he realises he is under attack, Then is up and attacking Cris Mastine. Cris Mastine is punching rapidly, yet Anti-Morphine dodges or Blocks them all, before Punching Cris Mastine half way across the room.By now Mad Man Mowgle is Up.
The Dark Being: Mowgle...Stop this now, Can you not see that guy is Lethal???
Anti-Morphine picks up Mr Pain, and Mr Pain walks away through the door. He turns around and shouts back to The Phantom Alliance.
Mr Pain: Mad Man Mowgle i will face you tonight in a match, and i will beat you,Just to prove that your pills are WORTHLESS!!!
Mad Man Mowgle: So be it Pain.
Mr Pain and his Manager Anti-Morphine leave The Phantom Alliance alone in the room, and go to get Mr Pain ready for his match.
Mad Man Mowgle:I have an idea, if we are to take over IWF we need more members in The Phantom Alliance, Pain has some balls to stand up to us,not only would he make a fine member, I also need a Guinea pig for the new PILLS, yes he will do.
Mad Man Mowgle pulls a container out of his pocket and some PILLS fall into his hand.
Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! Gold-p10
Cris Mastine: COOL gold PILLS, let try them!!
Mad Man Mowgle: WAIT,I only have these, wait till i make some more.OK I will give you guys one each to try and get Mr pain to take them, and use you imagination to give them to him. If you need me I will be in the hideout making more. Oh and Cris, try to sober up...
Mad Man Mowgle walks away leaving the other members of The Phantom Alliance wondering how they will get Mr Pain to take the new PILLS...

What do you think???

Last edited by Mr pain on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next