Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out?

+4
mike vin
JTG
Cris Mastine
matchstickgeezer
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? Empty JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out?

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:52 pm

Goodie: JTG
Baddie: Cris Mastine

Storyline
Following his loss in the Money in the Bank match, Cris Mastine seems distant, and we see him hitting the bottle and living on the streets after losing all his money after betting on himself to win the MITB match.

This leads to JTG trying to help him, but this fails to work so JTG decides to start winding up Cris Mastine in an effort to get him his passion back.

Week one - JTG could fight Cris Mastine but be suprised by lack of resistance.
Week two - JTG could try and argue backstage and get in Mastines face whilst he is drunk to get him angry.. this would fail... could lead to JTG saying that he will get Mastine his passion back. Could then later interrupt a Mastine match and cost him the win... but still not getting Mastine man.
Week three - JTG could give up trying to help Cris Mastine who has turned into a right bum at this time, and smells even more than Babusama!! JTG could do something (I dunno what!) that finally sets Cris Mastine off at the end of the show, and Mastine gets his passion back.
Week four - Mastine gets super mad and takes on JTG with his passion back!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? Empty Re: JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out?

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:04 pm

Cheers for going along with the drunk angle Smile

Okay then JTG lets get working...
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? Empty Re: JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out?

Post  JTG Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:17 pm

ok cris Very Happy
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:57 pm

I'm currently writing a promo which explains what is going on with regards to my character, so what kind of ideas do you have in mind?
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:01 pm

you could come to the ring and start talking about your loss and say that you are going to give up this life wresltling after that i come to the ring and i say some arguments to convince you to stay
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  mike vin Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:04 pm

hey jtg cris make good feud
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:06 pm

thank mr.money in the bank Very Happy

you have 5 seconds to start running our that briefcase is mine Twisted Evil
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:19 pm

In one show i could came to the ring and i would say cris i found you guy that maybe could help you to bring you back your passion he is King Jogy.

Only if King Jogy, MSG and Cris accept to make this roleplay maybe for the 2 or 3 week
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:17 am

JTG wrote:In one show i could came to the ring and i would say cris i found you guy that maybe could help you to bring you back your passion he is King Jogy.

Only if King Jogy, MSG and Cris accept to make this roleplay maybe for the 2 or 3 week

Royal Ethics 0_o
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:31 am

yes but if you dont want no problem
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:12 am

Jimbob:What is this smell i think babusama is coming to the ring

Cris Mastine music is heard around the arena

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? 41-32

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Cris Mastine makes his way to the ring with wine bottle
smoke hides the whole ring

Jimbob:OMG! Is Cris Mastine i think he is drunk but we didnt see i`m in months since he lost is MITB match.

Mr.T:Shut up fool let Cris talk

Cris Mastine:I dont know what is happening to me i starting to become one thing that i dont want too become i think is your fault fans.

Fans start booing cris

Cris Mastine:Shut up, let me talk i`m a IWF original i`m here since the beggining and i never win a title.

"You suck" chants are being started over the arena

Cris Mastine:Thats why i came out here to say that i`m retiring from wrestling i lost my passion for this business

Jimbob:Cris Mastine is going to retire from wrestling

JTG music is heard around the arena

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? 90-93JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? 2-Rachel-1

barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron and we hear
JTG makes his way to the ring
wearing a blue jeans, brown shoes and a black T-Shirt saying on the back The King Of Fighters Is Here
JTG emerges driving a white bmw e60
with his girlfriend Rachel who kisses him burning with passion
he reaches the ring and slides in slowly under the bottom rope and stands up quickly as the a light shines over JTG and Rachel on the ring

JTG:You are going to give up because you lost a ladder match and didnt win titles.

Cris Mastine:What hell are you doing here?

JTG:I`m here to help you to get your passion back until the end of this seasson if you dont have your passion back go on and retire from wrestling.

Cris Mastine:I dont need your help but your girlfriend is going to need.

Cris Mastine start laughing while the arena goes black when lights come back we see dark being in the ring but Rachel is no longer in the ring.

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? 2-The-Dark-Being-1

JTG:That did you make with my girlfriend Rachel?

Cris Mastine:You will never know

JTG:Let introduce my manager/bodyguard the supreme warrior

Supreme warrior comes out to the ring

JTG says something in Supreme Warrior ear

Supreme Warrior leaves the ring

JTG smack the mic in dark being head

a referee comes running to the ring

referee:ring the bell
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:17 am

cris is your rp ready?

we could mix or rps to be the best ever Smile
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:32 am

*The cameras pan away to a local bar, many are seated around the vicinity and are enjoying a drink, Cris Mastine is seated at the bar, by

his side are two empty whisky bottles, he looks a real mess, his beard is scraggy, his clothes tattered and his odour reminiscent of a certain slobbish

superstar, he rises from his chair.... stumbles and talks very loudly*

Mastine: Y'know... I lost... I lost £50,000 on that damn match *hic*... I made a bet that I would win... the odds were in my favour *hic* and I was

guaranteed the match... £50,000 thats more than any of you washed up sacks of crap will ever make *hic* in your life...I...I... *hic* was

robbed!

*Many of the people in the bar step away from Mastine*

Mastine: When I was 16...*hic... I was the World Champion.... Unbeatable.... The Best and now look... Can't even climb a ladder!

*Mastine slams a handful of notes onto the bar and asks for another whisky, the bartender agrees and pours another tall measure... Mastine knocks it back and

feels it burn in his throat*

Mastine: You are all fools... toothless...Jobless fools *hic* I could...I can retire happily while *hic* you slobs have to workyour *hic* asses off

screwing caps on a *hic* bottle...pffft... I am the greatest....the greatest in the whoooooooooole world *hic*

*Mastine swivels on his chair and knocks the two empty bottles onto the floor, the inscensed barman jumps up*

Barman: That's it buddy! Get Outta Here!!!

*The barman grabs Mastine and attempts to move him but Mastine reacts*

Cris Mastine gets behind the barman and grabs his wrist taking it on his opposite shoulder
threads his other arm under his neck and crushes him on the ground by throwing him back, executing a
DRUNKEN Capture Release Pressure Slam!!

*Mastine lays still on the floor for a few minutes and eventually rolls up*

Mastine: Now then... anyone else wanna touch me?

*From a group of shocked onlookers, one steps forward*

Adrian Hyde: I think I know a man who may...

Could be improved upon, JTG if you wanna have a mix around with it feel free to do so
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:37 am

i think i could join your rp to mine but i need to change somethings to mine
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:57 pm

*The cameras pan away to a local bar, many are seated around the vicinity and are enjoying a drink, Cris Mastine is seated at the bar, by his side are two empty whisky bottles, he looks a real mess, his beard is scraggy, his clothes tattered and his odour reminiscent of a certain slobbish superstar, he rises from his chair.... stumbles and talks very loudly*

Mastine: Y'know... I lost... I lost £50,000 on that damn match *hic*... I made a bet that I would win... the odds were in my favour *hic* and I was guaranteed the match... £50,000 thats more than any of you washed up sacks of crap will ever make *hic* in your life...I...I... *hic* was robbed!

*Many of the people in the bar step away from Mastine*

Mastine: When I was 16...*hic... I was the World Champion.... Unbeatable.... The Best and now look... Can't even climb a ladder!

*Mastine slams a handful of notes onto the bar and asks for another whisky, the bartender agrees and pours another tall measure... Mastine knocks it back and feels it burn in his throat*

Mastine: You are all fools... toothless...Jobless fools *hic* I could...I can retire happily while *hic* you slobs have to workyour *hic* asses off screwing caps on a *hic* bottle...pffft... I am the greatest....the greatest in the whoooooooooole world *hic*

*Mastine swivels on his chair and knocks the two empty bottles onto the floor, the inscensed barman jumps up*

Barman: That's it buddy! Get Outta Here!!!

*The barman grabs Mastine and attempts to move him but Mastine reacts*

Cris Mastine gets behind the barman and grabs his wrist taking it on his opposite shoulder
threads his other arm under his neck and crushes him on the ground by throwing him back, executing a DRUNKEN Capture Release Pressure Slam!!

*Mastine lays still on the floor for a few minutes and eventually rolls up*

Mastine: Now then... anyone else wanna touch me?

*From a group of shocked onlookers, one steps forward*

Supreme Warrior: I think I know a man who may...

Cris Mastine:Who is it?

Supreme Warrior:Give him a seconde he is arriving

Cris Mastine: I`m not going to wait for no one people wait for me.

*JTG opens the door and enter the bar*

Supreme Warrior:Here he is my wrestler JTG

Mastine:Who are you do i know you?

JTG:You maybe dont know me but i know you.

Mastine:What do you want kid i`m not going to give you wrestling lessons

JTG:Me lessons from you dont make me laugh, i want to bring back the old cris mastine

Mastine:The old cris is dead, he died when he lost the ladder and the title shot

JTG:My job is to bring back that guy

Mastine:You will not make that now get hell out of my way i have something to take care

Mastine push JTG into a table and he fall to the mat

Mastine is leaving but JTG turn him around

JTG lift Cris Mastine in a fireman's carry across his shoulders then throw Cris Mastine legs in front of him to spin them out while he simultaneously falls backward driving Cris Mastine's head to a table executing LEGENDARY Heaven To Hell!!

Cris Mastine IS BLEEDING!!

JTG:Sorry this wasnt my intention

JTG:Supreme warrior call some guy to clean this mess and warrior lets taker this guy to rehab

Supreme Warrior lift Cris Mastine from the floor into a
fireman's carry across his shoulders and take him away

while the scene fades

what did you think cris?
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:39 am

Sounds good, I think maybe we could work on both promos, shine 'em up and then submit complete one
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:15 am

i think that too
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:11 am

Cris Mastine makes his way to the ring

Jimbob:OMG! Is Cris Mastine i thougth he was in rehab.

Mr.T:Shut up fool let Cris talk.

Mastine:The other day i was in a bar and a guy called JTG came to me and said that he was going to help, he helped me alot by cheap shoting me with is finishers and taking me to rehab that guy is an morron

Fans start booing Mastine

Mastine:Shut up, let me talk but he helped me only in one thing I`m not going to retire for now i need to show him that nobody mess with me Cris Mastine.

"You suck" chants are being started over the arena

JTG music is heard around the arena

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? 90-89JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? 2-Supreme-Warrior-1
and many changing coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron and we hear
wearing a blue jeans, brown shoes and a black T-Shirt saying on the back The King Of Fighters Is Here
JTG emerges driving a white bmw e60
with his manager Supreme Warrior.
he
reaches the ring and slides in slowly under the bottom rope and stands
up quickly as the a light shines over JTG and Supreme Warrior on the ring

JTG:I`m only here to help you i want to see the old Cris Mastine again

Mastine:I said this the last time that i was with you the old cris is dead, he died when he lost the ladder and the title shot now shut up.

JTG:I know that the old cris still in there if time is going to be back.

Mastine:The old cris is dead dont make say this again or you will regret.

JTG:Regret for what i`m only here to help you just need to let me.

Mastine:Just like the other time you attacked me and put me on rehab

JTG:That was a mistake

Mastine smack the mic in JTG head he is busted wide open, Supreme Warrior is going to hit Mastine with a spear but he dodge it and Supreme Warrior hits the ring post and then Mastine turn him arounda and Cris Mastine Wraps his legs around his opponents head pulling the arm backwardsCutting off the Air Supply and squeezing him for dear life executing Triangle Hold!!
Cris Mastine keeps his weak submission hold
Supreme Warrior LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!

Cris edit what you want ok
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:14 am

i think we could make after the match cris trying to attack me with a chair but he didnt make me nothing
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:13 am

Great Stuff JTG!!

I have had a busy weekend but have some good ideas which will follow on/edit what you have Very Happy

This feud should be pretty interesting Razz
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:44 am

thanks Very Happy

i agree this will a very interesting feud Twisted Evil

Last edited by JTG on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:17 pm

he could use this rp if cris wins the match

Jimbob:Cris Mastine did he is a back on the wins wait what is he doing

Cris Mastine leaves the ring and goes under the ring he comes back with a steel chair he goes up in the ring

Jimbob:What you think he is going to do Mr.T?

Mr.T:Shut up fool

Cris Mastine is putting the chair up

Jimbob:OMG! He is going to kill JTG

Mr.T:Hit him hard fool

Cris Mastine is going to hit JTG with the chair, but he drop the chair and leave the ring.

Jimbob:I think what JTG said early today had some effect over Cris Mastine

Mr.T:No...no...no that fool didnt hit him i wanted to see more blood

cris edit what you want ok
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:08 am

I've got a few little projects I need to get done but I am writing promo's alongside, JTG you're doing great I will be more active soon... hopefully!
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:47 am

ok i expect to see your promos soon Very Happy

thanks but you are making a good job too
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:09 am

JTG wrote:

Cris Mastine makes his way to the ring

Jimbob:Oh My God! It's Cris Mastine, he's been going through quite a random spell lately, newspapers have pictured him out until the early hours of the night drinking away his sorrows, I thought that he was in rehab!

Mr.T:Shut up fool let Cris address the hicks in the crowd.

Mastine:As you may or may not be aware, the other day I was confronted in a bar... usually I would deal with this kind of situation there and then but due to my then drunken nature, I was cheap shotted and left to lie on the floor, I want to call the man responsible down to the ring and show him the true meaning of a brawl... JTG get your sorry Portuguese butt out here now!

Fans start booing at Mastine who leers around the arena

Mastine:Shut up, let me talk you stupid fools, thanks to that idiot trying a fast one I have decided that I will not retire as I now have a serious motive behind returning to fight, firstly, The Phantom Alliance have acquired new and more powerful talent and secondly because JTG needs to be shown that nobody messes with Cris Mastine.

"You suck" chants are being started all over the arena, it seems that no one wants Cris to come out of retirement!

JTG's music is heard and the fans change from boos to cheers!

JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? 90-89JTG vs Cris Mastine - Down and Out? 2-Supreme-Warrior-1
JTG emerges driving a white BMW e60
with his manager Supreme Warrior.
he reaches the ring and slides in slowly under the bottom rope and stands up quickly as the a light shines over himself and Supreme Warrior

JTG:Look Cris, I am here to help you, as much as I hate to admit it I would rather see the old Cris Mastine back, now you're just a drunk and you've completely lost it, I only hit you because I wanted to make you see sense!

Mastine:I said this the last time that i was with you the old cris is dead, he died when he lost the ladder and the title shot, from now on I ain't taking crap from anybody around here so shut your mouth before I do it for you.

JTG: Cris, you're talking crazy, the old Mastine is still inside you, you can't just shut off your past you...

Mastine: The old Cris is dead boy... If I have to say it again you will regret it!

JTG:Regret it? Cris I want to help you...can't you see that?

Mastine:So helping me is attacking me when I'm in a bar?

JTG:That was a mistake

Incensed Mastine smashes the mic across JTG's head and busts him wide open, Supreme Warrior attempts to spear Mastine but he dodges it and Supreme Warrior hits the ring post, Mastine turns him around
Cris Mastine Wraps his legs around his opponents head pulling the arm backwardsCutting off the Air Supply and squeezing him for dear life executing Triangle Hold!!
Cris Mastine keeps his strong submission hold
Supreme Warrior LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!

The fans fall silent as Mastine stands above a bleeding JTG and a severly hurt Supreme Warrior, he points to the ceiling and the lights fade out... the ring is emptied of all bodies

Good stuff JTG, made some changes, mostly grammar but a few other little bits too, we should have a look at the bar promo first as it would make the most sense to do that one first and then maybe this one after?
[/color][/color]

Last edited by Cris Mastine on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bits and bobs)
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next