Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night vs Xander - The Stalker gets Stalked!

5 posters

Go down

Night vs Xander - The Stalker gets Stalked! Empty Night vs Xander - The Stalker gets Stalked!

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:56 pm

Goodie: Xander
Baddie: Night

Storyline
Xander (who has been an evil stalker in his time) starts being followed by the dark and mysterious Night.

Night then stalks the stalker, and follows him around leaving some kind of mark at places that Xander goes and freaking him out. This could lead to Xander renouncing his old ways and cleaning up his act so he turns good. Night then stalks him even more... perhaps we could have a BIG reason as to why he is being stalked on the last show of the season? I chose this storyline as I feel Night could be a very dark character.. and I trust Rain to pull it off well!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Night vs Xander - The Stalker gets Stalked! Empty Re: Night vs Xander - The Stalker gets Stalked!

Post  Xander Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:06 pm

I knew this feud was going on before looking into the forum... two challenges by Night and one by Rain. Night did beat me in greenn, btw.

I'll try to make something out of it the next days, but obviously it has to involve me getting kicked big time.
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Night vs Xander - The Stalker gets Stalked! Empty Re: Night vs Xander - The Stalker gets Stalked!

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:07 pm

I have realised this, and if it is too much one sided I will tweak a few feuds 2 weeks in....
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:12 pm

In MSG I trust Wink

Actually I have no problem jobbing, as long as the storyline is working.
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:50 am

It rains. And when it rains, it pours.
I have no idea what in the world has driven me to get out of my house on a day like this. I'm soakin' wet and 'm cold and I'm miserable.
Jersey Boy hasn't found hapiness in the big bad world out there.
My feet are drawn down that road almost automatically. It's time to try to drown those feelings on the bottom of a bottle of bourbon.
It's not the first time, that I question my way of living, that I question myself.
But it's definitely the first time, I feel stalked. Damn, is there someone following me?
It's impossible to seperate shades from fantasy from actual beings in this weather. It must be the darkest night ever.

So far a small, first introduction, about the atmosphere I had in mind. I'm picking up those "film noir" elements I mentioned before in the past. I'm still working on the "why", I'll message night about it, when I found something Wink
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Night vs Xander - The Stalker gets Stalked! Empty My proposal so far:

Post  Xander Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:00 am

Right into the break between two matches, the Tron flickers and some kind of video is starting. The scenery is dark, it's obviously raining. A couple of feet away, a silhouette is visible. The steady cam follows that shade, always keeping the distance. It's getting clear that Xander is shown there, walking down a lonely alley. He's taking looks over his shoulder, side glances and seems to feel watched - and he's absolutely right about it. The person who's holding the camera is good in sneaking and hiding. Xander heads towards a pub down the road, and as he enters, there's a visible cut on the tape. Whoever is chasing Xander, he's good at it and does not follow him right into the bar. The scence cuts to The Mean Mangle sitting at the counter, shown from behind and the side, a close table, obviously. Xander is talking to the bartender and the following is heard:

Xander: "It's raining. And when it rains, it pours. I have no idea what in the world has driven me to get out of my house on a day like this. I'm soakin' wet and 'm cold and I'm miserable. Jersey Boy hasn't found hapiness in the big bad world out there. My feet were drawn down that road almost automatically. It's time to try to drown those feelings on the bottom of a bottle of bourbon. It's not the first time, that I question my way of living, that I question myself. But it's definitely the first time, I feel stalked. Damn, is there someone following me?"

The bartender just listens and nods, he doesn't seem to care. The image on the screen fades to black - as suddenly Xander's face appears on the screen instead. He's live on, with a IWF camera team, arguing with Adama.

Xander (yelling): "What do you mean, you have no idea who recorded this? It's your show, you have to know where the input comes from!"

Adama: "What are YOU upset about? Being stalked by a mysterious person? YOU should be the last man on earth complaining about that! You're big and strong, you can defend yourself - and there's nothing I can do for you! Obviously, someone hacked himself in our system and our technicians have no clue where the transmission came from... and now you should get ready for your match, man..."

Adama leaves, with a smirk on his face. Xander's left standing in the locker room. He's very upset, but for the first time, there's a sign of fear in his facial expression. Whoever wanted to alienate him, was succesful.

DURING THE MATCH:

Again the Tron flickers and Xander stares at the screen. What's visible there can easily be recognized as his own hotel room. The steady cam is stepping through the door, moving inside, putting an envelop on the drawer. For a glimpse of an eye a dark shade is seen in the mirror, but nothing can be really recognized. Xander puts his hands to his head in disbelief, totally focussing on the Tron. Night seizes the moment and...

RIGHT AFTER THE MATCH:

The beaten Xander walks back to the locker room. He sits down, takes a look around - and finally sees a message written on his locker: "... nevermore". Xander roars and kicks the locker, dashing out of the building. It's unsure if he's mad - or scared to death.
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 am

Dumdidum... any promos needed?
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:05 am

Xander wrote:Dumdidum... any promos needed?

You should do one Xander it's sure that it's gonna be needed eventually...
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Hmm, roleplaying on an "eventually" basis is not excatly my favorite waste of time... it's just the fact that this is like... what... the third feud in a row where I cut promos without any further reaction coming from my oponent. I'm an experienced e-fedder, so - pardon for being a bit arrogant - that my angles usually work and my promos are mostly at least ok. But it's annoying to see work going down the drain... .
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  night Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:03 pm

Night is sitting at home with Beth watching the videos of Xander at the bar.

Night: Come here, sweets….

Beth pours Night a drink and sits on the couch with him

Night: Nice Job on the camera work

Beth: Nice job on complete taking apart Xander

Night: It was nothing.

Beth smiles at Night

Beth: So what’s next?

Night: Oh I don’t know

Night reaches for a package

Night: here go deliver this somewhere Xander will find it.

Night hands Beth the package

Beth: Will do…Oh I was checking the plans and it looks like someone by the name of the friendly dude wanting to leave his two cents.

Night rolls his eyes

Night: Kill him, will you.

Beth: Something you may find fun, I guess Xander is starting to whine, because you won’t play the game he wants.

Night laughs as Beth leaves to do her job.
night
night

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Killing isn't very good idea No
That is making bad image to IWF
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:40 pm

I think he's just on a crusade to become the least popular guy on the roster Wink

Anways, the stuff is mainly nice, just a lil feedback would be nice. If you talk about the package, Night, be so kind an reply to messages or roleplays - not only once in two weeks. Everyone might have good reasons not to participate in a game, but simply saying nothing is not the answer.

Mixing up in and out of character doesn't help much, though.

Hell yeah, right, I'm not in love with you, but your char has potential Laughing
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  night Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:07 pm

Night flips on his computer and finds a message

Xander wrote:I think he's just on a crusade to become the least popular guy on the roster Wink

Anways, the stuff is mainly nice, just a lil feedback would be nice. If you talk about the package, Night, be so kind an reply to messages or roleplays - not only once in two weeks. Everyone might have good reasons not to participate in a game, but simply saying nothing is not the answer.

Mixing up in and out of character doesn't help much, though.

Hell yeah, right, I'm not in love with you, but your char has potential Laughing

What's this out of character you speak of
night
night

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:42 pm

... must have slipped out of my memory when I re-logged.
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Jimbob: "Our cameras spotted something backstage!"

Mr. T: "Is that Xander? The fool looks like he's seen a ghost!"

[Xander is in the backstage area, taking looks over his shoulder. Whoever wanted to scare him, had enormous success. Xander's checking every corner before he walks past and reacts very annoyed as an IWF interviewer approaches]

Interviewer: "Xander... hey, Xander, over here! What's wrong with you?"

Xander: "... what's wrong with me... didn't you see what happened last week?"

Interviewer: "Oh, we all saw that, you've got destroyed by the mysterious newcomer called Night..."

Xander: "... I... I was distracted... they... they broke into my life, they broke into my mind... they broke into my room..."

Interviewer: "Is that really an explanation for... wait, they broke into your room?"

[Xander holds up a package, his name written in a red liquid on it. It's already opened, but Xander's carrying it around with him]

Xander: "... this is what I found in my room when I returned home... after receiving that smackdown by Night. I was recovering in the spa for a while, trying to heal be bruised and beaten body, so it took me a few hours before I came back. I tried to sleep and forget about the night... when I discovered this..."

Interviewer: [with eyes wide open] "What... what is it?"

[Xander pulls out a small black box out of the package. As he opens it, a dark blue, almost black feather is visible. It's obviously from a raven. As the interviewer investigates the feather, all of a sudden a dark, modified voice echoes through the whole arena]

Voice: "... isn't it nice to be haunted by your past, Xander? I'm a shadow from the deepest depths of your conscience, "Mean Mangle"... I'm here to remind you of the ones you have forgotten... the ones you wanted to forget you. But you cannot slip out of my grasp... you're not going to be free... nevermore..."

[Xander tosses the package into a corner of the room, holding his head in hands in disbelief, an expression of physical pain on his face. He bursts out a scream into the dark, then disappears into the catacombs of the arena]

Interviewer: "Wow... that was creepy! I give back to Jimbob!"

Last edited by Xander on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  night Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:16 pm

Sleep well and good night my child
night
night

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:52 pm

Yes... no... right... erm.
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Jesus, was working all day and half of the night, and I'm sorta away tomorrow... but I'll edit it, promised.
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down