Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houleigan vs Aku - Blaming One Another

+3
JTG
mike vin
matchstickgeezer
7 posters

Go down

Houleigan vs Aku - Blaming One Another Empty Houleigan vs Aku - Blaming One Another

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:00 pm

Tweener: Aku
Baddie: Houleigan

Storyline
These two both call one another out in the first show and each one claims that the other cost them the triple threat match that was for number one contenders on last day of season.

Both men are baddies and start to cheat against each other each week, but Aku is the tweener that the fans favour him even though he is still evil!

Come on guys, you can plan this feud better than me Wink
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Houleigan vs Aku - Blaming One Another Empty Re: Houleigan vs Aku - Blaming One Another

Post  mike vin Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:56 pm

just curiositi msg what mean Tweener
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Houleigan vs Aku - Blaming One Another Empty Re: Houleigan vs Aku - Blaming One Another

Post  JTG Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:57 pm

is a guy that is good and bad at the same time
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  mike vin Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 pm

thx man
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:56 pm

inbetweener
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

http://www.myspace.com/my_sweet_nymphetamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Aku Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:33 am

The arena goes dark as the titantron flickers. Two blazing eyes appear on the screen. To end everyone's "who is that?" questions, two flaming eyebrows followed. Oddly enough, there was no loud laughter this time, nor was there a sick grin. Only an angry, silent frown that seemed almost like it was frozen in time...

Aku: I shall keep this short and to the point. Houleigan, you've earned my anger. I came here to chase after certain goals but you had to get in my way. If it wasn't for your foolishness, I would be well on my way to my goal... but no. You just HAD to get in the way. For this you've earned my anger, and my anger is the last thing you ever want, I assure you that. For this I'm taking this entire season off from what was planned, and dedicating it to you. This season, I work for a new goal. That goal is to make sure the next season starts with your name missing from the roster. That is all.

The screen fades away as the lights come back. In another odd happening, the crowd was cheering Aku! Even though he doesn't give a care in the world about them, they were happy that for once he was going after someone they hated even more, rather than someone they liked.

Jimbob: What was that about?
Gordon Freeman: I guess Houleigan's got something coming his way, since it seems Aku is blaming him for the Triple Threat loss.
Mr. T: Oh my. I pity the fool!
Aku
Aku

http://wap2p.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:47 pm

Houleigan's music hits just ask Aku is finishing, Houleigan and Raven walk out from the backstage and stand on the ramp to the ring, Houleigan has a microphone in his hand

Houleigan: Hey Aku! I'm so touched that you are dedicating a entire season to me, but if you think it will be a easy ride, your in for a surprise freak. Your the reason I am not the number one contender for the Shining Light belt. That belt belongs to me! I have had it once, it shall be mine again, and your not going to stop me!

The crowd is booing Houleigan like crazy

Houleigan: Shut up you punks! You wouldn't know talent if it punched you in the face!

Raven: You all wish you were as talented and as strong as Houleigan is

Houleigan and Raven continue to insult the crowd...
Houleigan
Houleigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:47 pm

Houleigan is working on his chopper while Raven is sitting nearby filing her nails

Houleigan: There, that should have it
Raven: That's what you said last time
Houleigan: Shut up woman!

Houleigan cranks over the bike and it starts up with a loud roar

Houleigan: There see I told you it was the carb
Raven: Yeah yeah, you the man (rolling her eyes)
Houleigan: What's with the attitude woman? You've been acting like a bitch since the last match
Raven: I'm just mad that you got cheated out of the #1 contenders spot and you didn't do anything about it
Houleigan: Well lets go for a ride and fix that shall we

Houleigan and Raven jump on his chopper

Houleigan: Let's have some fun huh babe?
Raven: Sure!

Houleigan puts the bike in gear, revs the engine and lets the clutch out and screeches off heading down the IWF Hallway heading right towards the GM's Office. Raven is laughing wildly as they careen down the hall with no regard for anybody's safety. Wrestlers are diving out of the way as Houleigan and Raven tearrorize the arena, eventually they come up to the GM's office and crash through the door to find Aku inside talking with the moron.
Houleigan
Houleigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 am

MSG: What the Hell! Are you crazy?

Raven giggles

Houleigan: Oh well isn't this a surprise, hey Aku, you complaining that you can't beat me in the ring, or you here to get the moron to change your diaper?

Aku: Very funny, you know your just asking for it, you just can't just do whatever you want and expect to get away with it

Houleigan: Oh cry me a river, don't blame me because your a loser

Aku: Shut up! You are the biggest pain in the butt in the Fed, you run around here like you own the place and cheat your way to wins

Houleigan: Let me put it this way, better wrestlers than you have tried to stop me, and I am still here, so what does that tell you?

Aku: That you bully your way around and for some reason MSG keeps you here

Houleigan: So if you want to try again to stop me, name the match, and I will be there to beat you down again

MSG: Well Aku, sounds like a challenge, what do you say?

Aku:........
Houleigan
Houleigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aku Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:24 am

OK. Looks good. To add an answer to the last question, let's put in this:

Aku: Fine then. Let's do something about this. Let's do something special. I would like to name a challenge where anything goes. You will be allowed to do all you want, and I will be allowed to all I want. There will be no disqualifications. Nothing is cheating. Everything is legal. If I can't talk you out of here, I will personally send you out of here. Mark my words, the loser of this bout will not be able to stand up straight, let alone fight another. Let us see, once and for all, who is the incompetent one here.

The two stare each other down, then turn their backs at each other and leave their separate ways as The Matchstickgeezer lets out a little laugh at them, knowing this will bring in some ratings...
Aku
Aku

http://wap2p.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Great! Works for me, lets hope they use it and put us in a no DQ hardcore match
Houleigan
Houleigan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:10 pm

Houleigan wrote:Great! Works for me, lets hope they use it and put us in a no DQ hardcore match

not on this show because of appearance restriction you will face another wrestler, but I use most of your promos.
but you will face Aku soon enough
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:31 pm

1. That promo was for this feud, not for another wrestler
and
2. Who died and made you boss?
Houleigan
Houleigan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:37 am

Houleigan wrote:1. That promo was for this feud, not for another wrestler
and
2. Who died and made you boss?

You can complain if you don't like what I did once you saw the show.........It won't be the first time you don't like the show anyway.

I'm certainly not the boss...but I was the only one who had access to the GM section with MSG disappearing from the face of the earth and the VGM on vacation.., Would you prefer no show at all?
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:21 am

Houleigan's Music starts up as he and Raven walk down to the ring, the crowd is booing him. Houleigan and Raven both grab mics and enters the ring

Houleigan: Ok cut the music! Hello losers, I know you hate me, but I have something to say so shut up!

The crowd gets louder

Raven: Shut up you fools!

Houleigan: How much proof do you need? I beat The Friendly Dude and Aku yet I am still not the #1 contender for MY Shining Light Belt! After the last match I bet Aku thought it was pretty funny what he did, but he fails to see that is didn't mean anything!

Raven: He's a freak anyways, and doesn't deserve a title shot

Houleigan: So now I want another match vs Aku. Just like he asked, a no DQ match. Hardcore no rules.

The crowd goes silent as they know it is a set up

Houleigan: Come out Aku and lets see who is the better wrestler, or are you afraid?
Houleigan
Houleigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down