Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light

5 posters

Go down

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light Empty Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Goodie: The Friendly Dude
Goodie: Spidertaker
Baddie: Nitro

Storyline:

Week one - TFD comes out and says he is going to kick Nitros as to become the NEW iwf shining light champion as he is the number one contender! This brings out Spidertaker who also says he wants to kick Nitros ass, and that because he was robbed by Tony2Awesome and Haunted Warriors, he wants a rematch for the title with Nitro.
Both men square up in the ring, and then out comes Nitro who laughs and tries to play them against one another.... both men look as if they are going to hit each other, but team up and kick the crud out of Nitro to the cheers of the crowd. Thsi brings out Tony2Awesome who beats both men down with a chair!

Week two: Nitro says that he will not defend the title until he is ready, and Spidertaker then sets a match up with Tony2Awesome... Spidertaker gets injured in this. Nitro then takes out The Friendly Dude with a chair after a match and says that he will face both men in the next two weeks for the title!

Week three: Spidertaker is too injured to take on Nitro, but has a match in revenge against Tony2Awesome... with no interference allowed. Later, Nitro smacks The Friendly Dude with a chair backstage.. then says that he is going to defend his title against the injured superstar next!! The Friendly Dude takes on Nitro for the IWF: SHining Light Championship.

Week four:
The winner of the IWF: Shining Light Championship match the week before takes on Spidertaker in another title match!!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light Empty Re: Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light

Post  The Friendly Dude Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:06 pm

MSG in which show will we be featured.

I just want to know if I start for Thursday or Sunday since I'm gonna be mix in two feud, I want to show consistency....
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light Empty Re: Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light

Post  matchstickgeezer Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:54 am

Title shots will of course be on the sunday shows... others may be thursdays.
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:36 am

Ok Guys we are monday july 7th:

I'll have ad draft done before tomorrow night using MSG first week plan.

cheers
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:59 am

i was thinking i just wait for your and spidertakers promos, so i know a bit more of what to write in my part, when i enter the ring with you two. Smile
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:41 pm

Ok guys it's a first draft you can change whatever you like I think it's a good starting point:

The Friendly Dude music blasts from the speakers and the crowds goes wild as the triplets comes down the ramp giving free posters of The Friendly Dude.

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light 2-the-21

The triplets: '' Here he comes the future of wrestling, he is your favorite and ours, Behold the future Shining Light Champion...........The Friendly Dude.''

The crowds goes nuts as the IWF Billionaire makes his way to the ring holding his mic and giving random advice as he comes down the ramp.

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light 1-the-27

The Friendly Dude: '' If your dog is fat, you aren't getting much exercise, The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back inside your pocket, On the other hand... you have different fingers...''

The Friendly Dude climbs into the ring kissing each of the triplets on both cheeks before climbing on the third ropes as fireworks erupts from the four corners of the ring.

The Friendly Dude: '' First of all I want to acknowledge Houleigan and Aku for stepping with me in the ring on Half Baked for the number one contender contest...... Usually I’d say it took a lot of courage to do so... but in their case I’ll say it’s just plain old dumbness.

The Triplets are now in the corners throwing away the new The Friendly Dude number one contender T-Shirt to the crowd.

The Friendly Dude: '' As you know to secure the number one contender spot, I add to face both Houleigan and Aku in a triple threat match...... What I didn’t expect however was the fact that I add to beat TinyToon as well...... But as you can guess I beat all three of them and now the future of wrestling will bring home the belt as soon as I fight Nitro and....''

Spidertaker musics starts and the superstar makes is way down the ring.

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light 1-spid12

Spidertaker: '' Did I heard you correctly Friendly Dude You said that you are the number one contender for MY TITLE SHOT... Now I know that you are a nice guy who would never do something like taking the place of another guy so I must have misheard you.”

The Friendly Dude: '' Nope Spidey my friend you heard correctly and I have the shirt to prove it.

One of the Triplet throws a Friendly Dude Number one contender T-Shirt to Spidertaker.

Spidertaker catches it and look at it without looking impressed.

Spidertaker: '' You can have all the T-Shirt you want.... saying whatever you want... I was robbed on my championship match... Without Tony2Awsome intervention, I would be the new champ.’’

The crowds start chanting Spidertaker’s name.

The Friendly dude: '' I don’t know where you were last Half Baked... But if you were there you would have seen that Tiny Toon interfere in my match as well... and unlike you.... I beat him.... and after that I defeated both Houleigan and AKU.... And that makes me the number one contender... As I wrote in my best selling book on page 16 541:''
''The T-Shirt are always Right.’’

The crowds looks horrified as two of their favorite superstar seems on the verge of starting a fight...

Nitro music hit the screen and the despised superstar come slowly down the ramp with a smile on his face.

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light 1-nitr14

Nitro: '' Please guys can we be civilized... starting a fight when there is no need to.''

Then addressing the crowd

Nitro: '' You see folks this is why I join The Haunted Warriors we have discipline, we have respect for the rules when a fight is not schedule, we don’t fight..... In The Haunted Warriors, We live by the rules.''

The crowds starts chanting IWF IWF as Nitro climbs into the ring.

Nitro: '' Shut the hell up you fools... Anyway don’t you have better things to do then listening to those two Nitro wanna be... That’s true that The Friendly Dude is the number one contender... That’s false that I needed help to defeat Spidertaker.''

Spidertaker seems on the point of hitting Nitro but The Friendly Dude interpose holding Spidertaker by the arms.

Spidertaker: '' Let me go Friendly Dude or you will regret it.''

Nitro: '' That's it Spidertaker ...he stole your place as number one contender, cheating to do so. Do it I’ll watch your back to make sure no one helps him...''

The Friendly Dude relax his grip on Spidertaker and takes a defensive position dropping his mic......

Spidertaker suddenly turns around and throws his mic at Nitro’s face before punching him on the face. The Friendly Dude comes behind Nitro and execute a neck Breaker while Spidertaker climbs on the third ropes.... The Friendly Dude lifts Nitro on his Shoulder facing Spidertaker who then launches himself executing a devastating somersault on Nitro’s head.

Nitro his on the ground both Spidertaker and The Friendly Dude claps each other on the shoulder as the crowds cheers them loudly.

Tony2Awsome suddenly gets out of the crowd holding 2 frozen chickens and throws them on the back of the head of The Friendly Dude and Spidertaker before starting pommeling them with a ferocity never seen before.

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light 1-tony12

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light Jimbob10Jimbob: '' Folks I’ve seen a lot of vicious and violent fights in my life but I can’t find the words to describe what I’m seeing right now...’’

Nitro vs Spidertaker vs The Friendly Dude - Shining Light Mr-t10Mr T. '' Shut up Jimbo if you can’t find the words... I can find the word AWSOME that’s the word... Those two SUCKA had it coming hitting a champ like Nitro without provocation...’’

On the ring both The Friendly Dude and Spidertaker seems unconscious and Tony2Awesome continue his savage assault on them...... Finally the hated superstar take a mic on the mat.

Tony2awesome: ''That’s what happen when you mess with a member of The Haunted Warriors....’’

Tony 2Awesome helps Nitro up and both of them leaves the ring leaving Spidertaker and The Friendly Dude on the ring unmoving as the medical crew hurry to help them....

Last edited by The Friendly Dude on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:23 am; edited 5 times in total
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:19 am

good one TFD. I'll be writing a draft of the week two sequence later today or tomorrow.
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:19 am

As Nitro's music hits the air, the crowds reaction is heard right away. Loud boo's and "you suck" chants are heard from every corner of the arena. After a little while the chanting stops and the arena goes more quiet as the superstar hasn't appeard yet. Finally the superstar entering the arena, walking straight down to the ring, not looking too happy. On his way into the ring he picks up a microphone.

Nitro: Shut up you idiots!! Just shut up!! I'm tired of this! Spidertaker, i know you're back there! Im not going to stand here and talk to the titantron, so get your sorry ass out here!!

The crowds chants "you suck" as the restless superstar walks around the ring waiting for something to happen.

Nitro: Come on! I know you're bac...

Nitro's interrupted as Spidertaker's music blasts from the speakers and the crowd goes wild as the superstar walks down the isle. Spidertaker Enters the ring slowly and looks the champion dead in the eye.

Nitro: Wow "bro". Glad you had the time to come out here. You see, im getting pretty tired of you hanging around, and not letting go. YOU LOST!! Remember? or did i beat you up so bad that you cant remember?! and thanks for the unprovoked hit Fully Mental. Really nice of you!

Spidertaker smiles as some of the crowd laughs, and chants "Spidertaker". Nitro's seems even more upset now.

Nitro: You had your chance once, and i will not defend my title against you. You have to earn a titleshot. You cant just walk down here and demand a new match since you lost. what makes you that special!?! I got something for you tho, to prove that you're worthy of my company in the ring one last time...

Nitro has an evil grin on his face, as he takes a few steps away from Spidertaker. He drops the mic, slowly lays the title on the mat, takes of his sunglasses, and takes of his coat. Spidertaker gets ready for what that looks like a fight, and seems to concentrated on Nitro, to hear the warnings from the crowd; "Turn around Spidertaker!!", "Watch out Spider!!"

Tony2Awesome appears from nowhere and clothesline Spidertaker from behind!

Jimbob: Oh my God!! Did you see that!?!!

Mr.T: Shut up fool! This' about to get interesting!

Nitro shakes Tony's hand, and both of the superstars looks at the grounded Spidertaker and laughs. Nitro picks up all his things including the mic, and walks over to Spidertaker again.

Nitro: Yeah... i almost forgot. To prove you're worthy, you have to win your next match. The match takes place... right here, right now! And its against Tony2Awesome! And guess what, lucky you, i'm going to be right here, ringside!

Nitro leaves the ring, as the match is about to start, takes as chair and watch the match ringside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

after the match promo:

The camera pans backstage, as you see The Friendly Dude walks the corridor.

Known voice: Hey Friendly! Wait! Stop for a second!

The Friendly Dude stops and looks over his shoulder, to see Kaitlyn come running.

Kaitlyn: I thought you'd never stop. I just want to talk to you.

Kaitlyn smiles and looks TFD deep in his eyes.

TFD: Shure, what do you have in mind?

Kaitlyn: you see.. i've seen you around, and i know you're the new contender for Nitro's title..

TFD looks at Kaitlyn with a more concerned look; yeah..?

Kaitlyn: Nitro haven't been himself lately.. its like he's afraid of you..as he knows he's going to lose.. and to be honest, i dont need that kind of a man.

TFD smiles, as Kaitlyn gets closer to him

Kaitlyn: i need a real man.. someone like you.. you know how bad I would look if he lost?!?! as I said.. i need someone real.. a true champ..

TFD is about to respond to her, but suddenly the sound of hard cold metal to the skull is heard, before he falls to the ground!

Nitro: chair, meet The Friendly Dude, The friendly Dude, meet chair! Thanks for the help baby

Nitro bends down and grabs TFD's head,and lift him up on his knees, still groggy.

Nitro: now that Tony took care of that little spider, you was next. Didn't you see it coming? And concerning your and Spidertakers title shots, i will face you next week for the title, and after i've beaten you, i'll take on Spidertaker the next week, and beat him up, and then i dont want to see any of you around my belt again! Do you understand?! Or do I have to write you a book about it?!

Nitro gets up again, look at TFD. He sees The Triplets comes running in the end of the corridor.

Nitro: just to make my point clear to you...

Nitro kicks The Friendly Dude to the ground.

Kaitlyn: Lets go babe, and prepare you for next week. What a loser. Did you see that? i really had him there. He really thought i would want something from him!!

Kaitlyn and Nitro laugs as they walk away from the scene, while The Triplets try to get in touch with TFD and calls for help.
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Syko Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Surprised well Spidertaker is gone on vacation so he asked me to do a promo as tomorrow's match is Nitro VS Spidertaker
Syko
Syko

Back to top Go down

Post  Syko Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Spidertaker is backstage talking to Diana

Spidertaker: Sis... u know i got a match with our brother tonight, right? Well i don't know about this but... we've cried and hoped for him to be alive for so long and now... he hates me! The frigging bastard that wouldn't die in that fire hates me!

Diana: Hey... watch out what u'r saying, i know how we've both prayed for him to be alive, i know exactly how u feel, but don't push it and don't let him push u! U gotta be strong in that ring! U know u'll beat him, he's our little brother, i just can't stop remembering how u two used to play fight in the backyard , and u used to win all the time!

Spidertaker: U'r right Diana, but now it's something else, we'r both grown up, we'r both after that god damned tittle, and he hates me! He frigging hates me! I know that brothers r soposed to argue and stuff, but this is waay too far! I can't take it anymore! Not even one single second! No more! I'm done! And to make it even worse, that friendly dude as he calls himself just had to get in this fight! We could've been brothers again, after i'd had the title, but now The Friendly Dude is in the way too! Really i'm gonna break down!

Diana: U know can take them both and Nitro will get to his senses and he'll be sorry for all this! U just gotta have faith! Just like u had all these years! U always had faith that he's alive! Even when i told u that there's no chance of him being alive! U just wouldn't listen to me! U had the faith! Now u gotta go in that ring and kick some ass! Even if that ass means yr brother!

Spidertaker: U'r probably right Diana... But it's hard, very hard! But, no buts! I'll go in there and forget he's my brother! I'll beat him as he has never been beaten before! And once i get the tittle, we'll be brothers again!

Made in a hurry and it's preety short but... well sorry Spidy xD
Syko
Syko

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:06 am

i thought that todays match was Spidertaker vs T2A, not Nitro?
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 am

that match happened last sunday nitro
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down