Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Boss vs Ultimote Warrior - Domination of a Warrior

3 posters

Go down

Da Boss vs Ultimote Warrior - Domination of a Warrior Empty Da Boss vs Ultimote Warrior - Domination of a Warrior

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:21 pm

Goodie: Ultimote Warrior
Baddie: Da Boss

Storyline:
Da Boss comes out to state his intentions of becoming a GREAT and a future champion.. and says that the talent seen so far in IWF seems lame to him. He says that one man above all others seems to be a pretender who is no good, and that man is Ultimote Warrior. He says that he saw him backstage, and thinks that he is a wimp etc and that he is a sham.

Thsi could lead to Ultimote Warrior coming out and declaring himself twice the man Da Boss is. This could lead to a BEST OF THREE challenge, with each man choosing a special match.
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Da Boss vs Ultimote Warrior - Domination of a Warrior Empty Re: Da Boss vs Ultimote Warrior - Domination of a Warrior

Post  Ultimote Warrior Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:40 am

Ultimote Warrior's music hits the roof of the IWF arena! The crowd is going crazy in anticipation of the warrior. Ultimote warrior appears in the midst of the crowd and he is making his way to the ring!

Ultimote Warrior climbs up the turnbuckle and salute the crowd before picking up the mic.

Ultimote Warrior: Recently, there are some newcomers to the IWF. However, IWF is not a simple ground for these noobs. The retention rate for newbies is almost less then 10%. BUT! I have seen one who is special. He is unlike all the other wrestlers and he possess a hunger for success in IWF. He is none other then Da Boss!

Da Boss music hits!
Ultimote Warrior
Ultimote Warrior

Back to top Go down

Da Boss vs Ultimote Warrior - Domination of a Warrior Empty Re: Da Boss vs Ultimote Warrior - Domination of a Warrior

Post  Boss Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:32 am

Ultimote Warrior's music hits the roof of the IWF arena! The crowd is going crazy in anticipation of the warrior. Ultimote warrior appears in the midst of the crowd and he is making his way to the ring!
Ultimote Warrior climbs up the turnbuckle and salute the crowd before picking up the mic.
Ultimote Warrior: ''Recently, there are some newcomers to the IWF. However, IWF is not a simple ground for these noobs. The retention rate for newbies is almost less then 10%. BUT! I have seen one who is special. He is unlike all the other wrestlers and he possess a hunger for success in IWF. He is none other then Da Boss!''
Da Boss music hits!
The titantron shows the locker room, were in a dim light Da Boss is sitting in a bench, prepping his gear. The camera man approaches his face, and backs out when he gets up.
Da Boss grins has he look at the camera...
Da Boss: ''So, my music is playing...I'm not in the ring, so it means some schmuk has my number... that's what you get when you sign for a roster full of losers and wimps, with too much time in their hands...''
Da Boss looks a little angry, and he cricks his neck, doing a round motion with a loud bone adjusting sound.
Da Boss: ''And I know who it is... Warrior... finally I get the attention of a force in the IWF, someone who's in the IWF for a long time... and the one available had to be you...Ultimote Warrior...''
The crowd cheers, and the screaming his heard in the locker room...Da Boss adjusts his attitude, getting a grin.
Da Boss: ''But that's destiny...in the other day I've been wandering around, checking the place, looking at the fools training and I've though to myself...Man, I can't wait to be champ and start cleaning the house...make some real adjustments and kick some old geezers butt out of here.''
Da Boss looks strait into the camera. The crowd boos him.
Da Boss, points at the camera
Da Boss: "It means I'll start with some one who thinks he's big...Ultimote Warrior...I already have your number...and you're going...''
The Ultimote Warrior interrupts Da Boss
Ultimote Warrior: ''You talk a lot Da Boss... Why don't you come down here and show me how strong you really are...''
The crowds starts chanting Warrior Warrior Warrior
Ultimote Warrior throws is mic down and take a defensive position as Da Boss appears on the ramp and makes his way to the ring.
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down