Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rik vs Doomraider - Newcomers with Attitude

3 posters

Go down

Rik vs Doomraider - Newcomers with Attitude Empty Rik vs Doomraider - Newcomers with Attitude

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Goodie: Doomraider
Baddie: Rik

Storyline:
Rik comes out to huge boos from the fans saying he will defeat anyone in the IWF... he says that he scouted the fed for months, and saw that nobody could beat him... he is so confident that he says he could beat ANY iwf superstar.

Rik is then shocked to see the total newcomer Doomraider come out... someone that Rik never accounted for in his evaluations. Doomraider gets the fans cheering and says that he is now an IWF wrestler, and as such he Knows he can beat RiK.... which leads to a match and then a feud..... possible with a cage match included!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rik vs Doomraider - Newcomers with Attitude Empty Re: Rik vs Doomraider - Newcomers with Attitude

Post  RiK Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:30 pm

The IWF Arena turns pitch black for a few seconds, and then erupts in flames. RiK steps out of the flames and makes his way to the ring with a microphone in his hand. The fans boo loudly and starts throwing garbage at RiK.
Mr. T: There he is! The baddest mofo out there is making his way to the ring. Why the heck are the fans heckling him like that? They must hate my man....
Jimbob: Well I can see why... how can anyone root for a man that shows no class, fight dirty, and goes taunting the fans. Personally, I hate this guy as well.
Mr. T: What's there to hate? My man comes out and just gets the job done. NOBODY can destroy his opponent like he can....I LOVE IT!
Jimbob: Whatever, you two are basically 2 sides of the same coin anyways.
Mr. T: Shut your mouth fool..... gives a light slap to Jimbob's face
RiK stands in the middle of the ring and waits for the audience's boo to die down...
RiK: Ladies & gentleman, I wanna say.....SORRY. Last week, the way I acted was an embarrassment to myself and I apologize for my lack of professionalism and maturity. None of you should have bear witness to the atrocity that occured....
The fans are stunned and are dead silent.
RiK: What I did to Ultimote Warrior last week... RiK looks down and pauses for a few seconds, then gives a grin.....was GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST ASS-KICKING IN HIS LIFE!!!! SUCKAASSSSSSSSS.......
RiK picks some of the garbage laying around the ring, and starts chuckling them back at the fans. An 80-year old women in the crowd gets hit and has a heart attack. AMT's comes out and takes the the women backstage in a stretcher...
RiK: HAHA, thats what you get Granny....you don't belong here. Get out of my sight! There's NOBODY here that can lay their hands on me. I have studied each wrestler here before i joined IWF, and every single one of them is truly....PATHETIC!!!
suddenly...

Last edited by RiK on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
RiK
RiK

Back to top Go down

Rik vs Doomraider - Newcomers with Attitude Empty Re: Rik vs Doomraider - Newcomers with Attitude

Post  RiK Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:35 pm

O MSG or Adama, i didn't wut u meant when u sed "Please can you put
Between lines when you want spaces.... as I usually do this myself and it takes ages." can u give me an example?

& also lol, whats the "bad language" rule here? like what word can u not say?

Thanks
RiK
RiK

Back to top Go down

Post  matchstickgeezer Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:56 am

Bad language cannot be used in the shows.

Where
There
Is
Line spaces
put in the dot dot dots!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomraider Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:37 pm

...A man jumps over the crowdbarriers, and gets into the ring
Mr. T: "Who the hell is this guy?"
Jimbob: "Your guess is as good as mine..."
The man asks for a microphone
Doomraider: "My name is Doomraider, and I have a feeling you forgot someone from your evaluations. I was supposed to be taking a day off tonight, as I just signed the contract not many hours ago. But I refuse to sit back and watch someone treat my fans like that! 'I can't believe out of 10million sperm you were the winner!' How dare you disrespect the people who keep this business running like that?"
The fans are cheering loudly
Doomraider: "You said that nobody here can touch you?"
Doomraider pokes RiKs chest and the fans are cheering even louder
Doomraider: "Huh? You sure about that?"
Mr.T: "I pity the fool who treats RiK like that! He's about to get smacked off the face of earth!"
RiK attempts to slap Doomraider, but Doomraider is too quick and dodges
Doomraider: "Whoa whoa, calm down little fella. Honestly, I think you are just one of those worthless loudmouths. Normally, I wouldn't waste the poop it'd take to shit on you, but someone has to step up and protect my fans!"
Crowd starts chanting "Doomy, Doomy"
Doomraider: "I think that someone needs to teach this little punk a lesson! Don't you agree with me?"
Crowd goes nuts
Doomraider: "Bring out the referee!"
Doomraider
Doomraider

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomraider Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:48 am

Camera is on backstage, showing Doomraider checking RiK's fridgerator
Gordon Freeman: "I wonder what the heck is he doing in RiK's lockerroom. Actually, why don't we ask him?"
Gordon moves closer and taps Doomraider's shoulder, Doomraider quickly turns around surprised
Doomraider: "Oh, it's just you... for a moment I thought..."
Gordon Freeman: "May I ask you what are you doing in RiK's lockerroom? Last time I heard you two weren't exactly loving each other, so this can't possibly be a friendly visit. Am I right?"
Doomraider: "Oh yes, you are definitely right. I'm replacing RiK's low fat milk with slightly higher fat milk and exposing him to the risk of a future heart disease! Oh God I'm clever!"
Gordon Freeman: "Erm, right... But do you really think a baddie like RiK drinks milk? Isn't it more probable that he uses it to lure kittens to his lockerroom so he can do something evil to them?"
Doomraider: "...Damn it..."
Gordon Freeman: "Anyways, I was just looking for you. What are your thoughts about facing RiK again this week? Last week he pummeled you pretty badly."
Doomraider: "Yeah he did mop the floor with my arse. But winning one battle doesn't mean he's won the war!
He is definitely a tough guy. He doesn't know the meaning of the word 'fear' - But then again, he doesn't know the meaning of most words."

Doomraider turns to camera
Doomraider: "RiK. Tonight you better be ready, as I still haven't taught you the lesson I was supposed to teach you last week. And to all of my fans watching, 'Avoid all needle drugs. The only dope worth shooting is RiK.' "
Gordon Freeman: "Well, I wish you good luck, you are gonna need it..."
Camera fades away
Doomraider
Doomraider

Back to top Go down

Post  RiK Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:03 pm

The IWF Arena turns pitch black for a few seconds, and then erupts in flames. RiK dashes out of the flames and runs into the ring with a microphone in his hand.
Jimbob: O boy, he sure looks pissed.
RiK: Doomsraider, I have had it with your stupid antics. Who the hell do you think you are, walking into MY locker room like that? Luckily nothing was missing, otherwise little goody too-shoe here would have been in some serious deep shit. You might have been able to hide, but what about your precious girl at home. I'll hunt that bitch down if i have to.....
The entire crowd boos loudly
Jimbob: Going after family, that's just low...what the heck's wrong with this guy?
RiK: But enough of that, lets get down to business...get your ass out here now is i can give you another beatdown, sucka
Doomraider comes out and makes his way to the ring as the fans continue to cheer. Both wrestlers meet face to face
RiK: O wait, i forgot to tell you, i just made some last minute changes to this rematch...
Suddenly the arena goes pitch black again.....then when the light comes back, the ring is covered in a STEEL CAGE!
Mr. T: O my, now that's what i'm talking about..lets get this fight started...
RiK
RiK

Back to top Go down

Post  RiK Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:09 pm

sorry, i'm still kinda on vacation and this is all the thing i could come up with in this limited time...but nice job on the roleplays so far doomsraider Very Happy Feel free to add/change/edit anything TFD...
RiK
RiK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down