Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adama vs Smartin Phynix - IWF: Heavyweight Championship

3 posters

Go down

Adama vs Smartin Phynix - IWF: Heavyweight Championship Empty Adama vs Smartin Phynix - IWF: Heavyweight Championship

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Goodie: Adama
Baddie: Smartin Phynix

Storyline:
The perfect slave wants the title... and will do anything to win it!

Week one - No match between the two, but Smartin cuts a promo saying he wants the title, and maybe interferes in a match of Adamas

Week two - Adama speaks and tells Freeman that he is not scared of Smartin Phynix, and that the 'perfect slave' will become unstuck by the 'perfect champ'.

Adama then watches Smartin Phynix in action in a seat at ringside, and Smartin does the same later on to Adama in his match, and causes distractions.

Week Three: The two men face each other for the IWF: Heavyweight Championship in a special match (to be decided)

Week Four: A REMATCH is set between the two...... for the title again.... this time in a CAGE MATCH!!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adama vs Smartin Phynix - IWF: Heavyweight Championship Empty Re: Adama vs Smartin Phynix - IWF: Heavyweight Championship

Post  Adama Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:43 am

'perfect champ'. Laughing

I found a pic...

'perfect chimp'
Adama vs Smartin Phynix - IWF: Heavyweight Championship 1215243771
Adama
Adama
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Adama vs Smartin Phynix - IWF: Heavyweight Championship Empty Re: Adama vs Smartin Phynix - IWF: Heavyweight Championship

Post  Smartin Phynix Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:08 am

I like it. Makes you look more credible to the heavyweight division. =)

I like the plan overall. But I would prefer to hold a promo first (in which I'm planing to blame Adama, that he doesn't care for his GMs problems and IWF going down the hill, as long as he feels some pounds of gold hanging from his waist), and later do "commentary" during Adamas match. Doesn't have to be many lines (I could write it). It should just underline Smartins presence, and end up in Smartin giving Adama cynical standing ovations after his match.
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  matchstickgeezer Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:11 am

Go for it Smartin.. let that mouth of yours rip!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartin Phynix Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:23 pm

First a Sit Down Interview Smartin /w. Jimbob; Second some commentaries for a match participating Adama

------------------<=====>------------------

Jimbob: "Actually I do. And indeed I had a reason to eat less today. While I wasn't enjoying it, I hope you will, dear fans. I had the pleasure to have this following Sit Down Interview with Smartin Phynix. A man, that I admittedly respect but don't like. And we met at 6:30 AM. So forgive me, when I didn't laugh that hard about your clever insults, T."

Mr. T: "I understand, you are a real white bread, Jimbob...?!"

-{Sitdown Interview}-

Jimbob is seen sitting on a terrace. Besides him stands Smartin Phynix, who now choses the first moment of this segment to sit down on a chair next to Jimbobs. Smartin turns most of his body away from Jimbob, in a gesture of rejection, but he obviously acknowledges IWFs star announcer.

Smartin Phynix: "Good morning, Jimbob. Hope, you had a comfortable 80-minute drive to my property?"

Jimbob: "Well, luckily the traffic out of the city isn't very large at this time of day. Plus, we have nice weather ... and you have picked ... a really nice area to live."

Smartin doesn't interrupt Jimbob, but he smiles complacently.

Smartin Phynix: "Man, you British guys are just killing me. Always talking about the weather, living conditions and ones individual well-being. I said it a few weeks ago and I will say it many weeks from now. People talk far too much about their well-being, their mind-set, their conditions. Honestly it disgusts me. But don't take that personal, Jimbob! I appreciate, that you came out here and that you arrived punctual. That means, you do your job instead of wasting you life on the internet, putting your personal bullshit on Youtube and Blogs..."

The self-named "Perfect Slave" takes a towel and wipes a mixture of sweat and morning dew from his face.

Jimbob: "I saw, that you currently train very hard, and I don't wonder why. You are now finally the no. 1 contender for Adamas IWF World Heavyweight championship. The biggest price we both can imagine. Certainly a huge incentive for you to become even better than you are right now. And the accomplishment of all the hard work you have shown in IWF?!"

Smartin Phynix: "Not entirely, Jimbob. First, - I always trained that hard. I didn't change a thing since I am the deserving No. 1 contender. I always was and I'll always be the most ambitious, enthusiastic, ruthless and obesessing sportsman you will find in IWF. Maybe there are other guys like me in the wrestling world, who also give 100%. But after being in IWF for 3 seasons now, I can honestly say, that NON of them is part of our company. I am the BEST.

Second, - this chance right now is NOT the complete accomplishment of my hard work. Even though I am at the top of the game, in the highest position possible in todays wrestling, there can't ever be something like accomplishment in my world. There is always another fight. There is always progression. Always reasons to criticize where I currently am, and rip my flash apart and strive at the full extent of my potential to accomplish more, and more, and more, and much, much more. This might not be anyones world. But it's mine. That's why, I am the best. Because I live 100% in the real world. Not in some delusions about fame, like those punks of the so called "Haunted Warriors". And not in Adamas world, with his pharisaic morals and his arrogant beliefs, that you actually can do Good.

Yes, Adama, now I'm verbally coming for you. This is your last warning. You became champion after working for this title far more than anyone before you. Now you are the World Heavyweight champion of this company. I congratulate you. I respect your achievements. But there is something about you, I don't respect. It's the same thing, that I hate about you: You took your place in history, not just as a champion, but as an icon of everything, that is good. You are living as a Good Man. But did you care, when our General Manager Matchstickgeezer was almost murdered by some psychopath-backyard-ghetto-warriors? When did you ever BEHAVE as a champion? When did you ever TAKE CONTROL of your company? When did you ever LEAD, and made it a better company, a better, less emotionally corrupted society? Why don't you finally take responsibility, now, as this company spirals towards chaos and unelaborated violence?"

Smartin Phynixs cold hungry eyes are staring blue and bright into the camera.

Smartin Phynix: "I tell you, why you avoid your responsibility. Because you don't care... You don't care as long as you have this piece of golden metal around your waist and others are calling you a "champion"? Do you like it, when others are calling you a "champion"? Is this you life-long dream right now? Well, in this case, taking the belt away from you might be a satisfying accomplishment afterall. And remember this, Adama, I have something, that you don't have: I have a purpose beside my own interests. I will bring IWF the Cold New Society, that IWF needs, - and that you failed to force upon us."

Commentary:

(beginning)

Jimbob: "To our Main Event. Joing us tonight, the new no. 1 contender for Adamas IWF championship, the Perfect Slave, Smartin Phynix."

Smartin Phynix: "Do you always talk that much? What are you? Gay? Under contract with The Silencer? For Jenna Haze's sake..."

(when expected to attack Adama during the match)

Smartin Phynix: "I'm not here to oppose Adama. He is far too impressive to let my anger spoil my plans with him. And as far as these plans concern, Adama will keep his title until I take it from him."

(about a submission)

Smartin Phynix: "Yes. I see. I had some matches with Adama before my time in IWF. This man submitted me on more than one occasion. But I, too, defeated him and broke his legendary submissions more than once. Every man is defeatable."

Smartin Phynix: "Adama won't surprise me. I always now the destination of the tickets I buy. I guarantee you, at the end of the day it will be like with Vladivostok and El Pirata: I will win..."

After the match: Smartin applaudes Adama voiceless
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down