Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

+12
scotthuston
Nakoliss
Syko
Johnny Nitro
The Friendly Dude
The Warrior of Muay Thai
Tony2Awesome
Chitman
SpamuelG
JTG
Dynamo
matchstickgeezer
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! Empty IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Haunted Warrior Members:

The Matchstickgeezer - NEW SIDE!!
Gigantus
Dynamo
Syko
Tony2Awesome
Nitro - NEW MEMBER & CHAMP
The Warrior of Muay Thai
Mobius
Chitman
Chaos Starter (more intent on singles match though!)

IWF Forever Members:

Zed
Trouble Shooter
TripleTaker
Scott M Huston
Nakoliss
Babusama - NEW MEMBER
The Friendly Dude - NEW MEMBER
SpamuelG

Storyline:

Okay.. here is the twist!!

Week One:

Haunted Warriors come out immediatley on the show... and update the fans on their brand new member..... the fans cant believe it when THE MATCHSTICKGEEZER comes out in a haunted warriors t-shirt! We are then told by Gigantus that after the last show of the season, they managed to 'save' The Matchstickgeezer in the hospital, as they found him awake but convulsing... and with complete MEMORY LOSS!! Gigantus and co then say that they reminded MSG that he is a member of Haunted Warriors and 'always has been' and reminded him that those IWF: Forever members put him in the coma!!

The Matchstickgeezer looks confused when fans boo him, but is convinced he was always a member of GHW. This leads out IWF forever who try and telll him the truth, but he says 'My friends in haunted warriors said you would say that' etc etc.

The MSG as GM then sets a number of matches... including Gigantus vs Zed, Syko vs Tripletaker, SpamuelG vs Dynamo, Chitman vs Nakoliss and Tony2Awesome vs Scott Huston, and MSG vs Trouble Shooter (who refuses to fight MSG properly as he is not well!).

I will need promos for all of these matches Smile

Later in the show, due to them being outnumbered, Scott M Huston and Nakoliss get their friend The Freidnly Dude to join the team... and they then speak with the rest of IWF forever about one more member.. he is not named, but the members dont agree at first to let him in, but then trouble shooter says 'desperate times call for desperate measures'.... Near the end of the show we see them introcude this other new member.... the stinky Babusama!! The group hold their noses as he joins... desperate times indeed!

Last edited by matchstickgeezer on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! Empty IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  Dynamo Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Whipee!
Go MSG Go!
But who has left?
Tuga andyou from Forever but who from our team??
Where is Chitman???
You forgot him at first Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Razz
Chitman is so tiny taht everyone don't remember him Razz
Razz

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 5-haun11IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 5-iwf-11

Last edited by chipsi on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! Empty Re: IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  JTG Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:53 pm

MSG dynamo.

where do i know that idea of the memory loss of MSG oh it was me that gave MSG that idea Smile

Last edited by JTG on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! Empty Re: IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  matchstickgeezer Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:54 pm

Yep, and it was a super idea I must say Smile Well done!

I can finally play a baddie (albeit a confused one!) for a while!!
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:53 pm

Dynamo eh... I prefer the name Chipsi, actually Razz

Lets get some serious promo-ing done... any particular ideas for promos or specific storylines?
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  Chitman Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:16 pm

When Adama comes up with my L manager picture... i want most of his abilities to spy on IWF: Forever... and to mess up matches in our favor like closing the overriding the controls to give us a chance to cheat.
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony2Awesome Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:18 pm

I was just playing around and came up with this. Just throwing it out there guys. Smile

Cheers are heard around the IWF arena as The Matchstickgeezer Music is heard.
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-the-10
The MSG is standing under the titan tron wearing a leather jacket. He walks to the ring, and has a hard time climbing into the ring because of his injuries received while he was in the hospital. The MSG stands center of the ring looking at the entire arena standing to their feet.

But the cheers quickly change to boos as the Gang Haunted Warriors music starts and the entire GHW members wearing GHW T-shirts come out and walk towards the ring lead by the IWF: Shining Light Champion Nitro.
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-nitr10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-giga10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-syko10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-tony10
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-dyna10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-mobi11IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-chit10
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-twmt10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1_chao10
The GHW get into the ring and surround the GM.
The fans look worried, fearing that the GM is in grave danger.

Nitro: SHUT…. THE HELL…UP!!!!

Fans just boo even louder.

Nitro: It’s about time you people realized that the IWF is NO MORE!
The GHW is now INCONTROL!!! I always knew it but was to stubborn to see it. But now I have seen the light. So you might as well get use to it.
And I 'll let you all in on another little secret, all of this was made possible thanks to our friend… our leader… our Mentor.

Nitro looks at the MSG and points.
Nitro: The Matchstickgeezer!

Dynamo walks over to MSG and takes his jacket off. The GM is wearing a Gang Haunted Warriors T-Shirts. The crowd grows silent.

Nitro: Now without farther ado, I present to you the leader of the GHW, The MSG!

Nitro hands the mic to MSG who looks very confused as the crowd yells mixed feeling at him, still cheering and some booing.

MSG: I… I…I, don’t understand? Why... why are you booing me? What did I do wrong?

Tony2Awesome grabs the mic.

T2A: They are booing you cause you finally realize that you can’t always please them. You give and give, they take and take and and always wanting more. You could never make them happy.

Chitman:You figured out that these so called fans are lying to you. Cheer for you to your face.
But calling you names behind your back.

Dynamo: You remember, don’t you? The chants of General Moron would echo through this place whenever you were back stage.

The crowd yells “Nooo! We Love you MSG!”

Dynamo: Don’t listen to that, they are just lying to you.. General Moron.

MSG: Yes, yes, I do remember that.

Gigantus: You remember getting jumped by your so-called loyal IWF members?

MSG: The IWF members?

Gigantus: Yes, that’s why YOU formed the GHW, to help you fight against the scum that’s been filtering through the federation.

Visions of being in the hospital are flashing in the MGS head. Getting punched and kicked.

MSG: I don’t remember… I remember being in the hospital…

Syko: That’s right! Think! I was there by your side. I held your hand the whole time.
MSG: That’s right, I can see it now. But…

Mobius: But then Trouble Shooter and Scott Huston jumped me while I was standing guard outside your door and busted into your room.

Syko: I tried to stop them but I was over powered by them, the IWF forever.
That’s when doctors, nurses, hospital security guards and even patients ran into the room and pull that crazed Trouble Shooter off your lifeless, motionless body. Then the hospital staff frantically tried to restart your heart!

MSG: Yes... I can see it now. Trouble Shooter?
The GHW gather behind MSG calling out the name “Trouble Shooter, Trouble Shooter”
MSG: Trouble Shooter.
The once confused look that covered the MSG’s face is now replaced with hate and Anger.
MSG: Trouble Shooter.

Notice how I have the MSG text blue in the beginning then ending in Red!! Twisted Evil
Like I said, it is just an Ideal. If you like it, feel free to add change or take away. Very Happy
Tony2Awesome
Tony2Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Muay Thai Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Where am I in this feud I mean who do I face?

Last edited by The Warrior of Muay Thai on Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Warrior of Muay Thai
The Warrior of Muay Thai

http://www.freewebs.com/thewarriorofmuaythai

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:39 pm

great rp tony Smile
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:04 pm

OK Guys!

First of all I have to say how honored I am Bla Bla Bla.....

That being said, I will wait for Scott and Nakoliss to approach me before starting to interact directly in that feud.

Nakoliss, Scott you know how I like to work, So you can expect a lot of PM from me.

Cheers Gang........ IWF Forever
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:40 am

i like it Tony Smile
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Syko Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:56 am

I'm against TT again? :O
Syko
Syko

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakoliss Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:33 am

Chitman, you want to give it a go this time? Do you have any new ideas for our continued feud. Let me know please.

Scott and Friendly, how do you see this going? Scott, should we see the two of us with some other IWF: Forever members discussing how baddly we are outnumbered and discussing how we can't believe that MSG turned on us. Then you or I could say that we know someone who may want to help. We could say that he is really busy with his own thing but that he has the IWF at heart.
Then, later on on the show, we could see both Scott and I discussing with Friendly and him agreeing to join. This could also lead the both of us to accompany Friendly to his match for protection, etc.... and vice versa.

Do we build on this?
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:43 am

I would always be up for letting a new member into IWF Forever... Is there any way I can do that rather than say I don't want them to join? Maybe just say 'Well, it could be good to have some new members guys...' at least, but I don't think it at all suits my character to not want more members.

I was thinking for Me VS Dynamo- After I gave that 'pep talk' (or whatever you wanna call it) at the end of last season, we could see my angry side break out again when I see that MSG has switched sides- Or maybe I just go into sheer despair (in which case I could say for letting the members in "what's the point, we can't win anyway" and have all the other members get worried at this since I was the one who gave the pep talk. Or I could be one of the driving forces, staying optimistic even through my anger). Either way, Dynamo could begin to insult me because of that, and we could fight in front of MSG as I try to persuade him hopelessly, leading him to sanction a match. What do you think? (You may have to read this idea a few times to understand it, I made it quite complex, sorry)
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  matchstickgeezer Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:12 am

The feuds in the teams this year will change each week in some cases, so this week it is syko vs Triple, next week it may be tripe vs TWOMT etc etc.
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:06 am

great work tony except it was me in the hospital!! lol. Nakoliss thats a good idea. I'll post something tomorro as im a bit busy today!!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:25 am

Ok Nakoliss I think it's a good idea but since both me and Babusama gonna be involved with IWF Forever maybe I can hire him to watch my back (God knows that his smell alone should be protection enough) then while I train with him you approach both of us. That way it's gonna be easier to introduce both of us as new member of the clan.

What do you think...
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:02 pm

And before that my manager and I could try to get him in THW first and then you interrupt us just before he is accepting and you start to talk about what we have one etc and then i try to attack you but Babusama hits me first and you two walk away.........
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:19 pm

chipsi wrote:And before that my manager and I could try to get him in THW first and then you interrupt us just before he is accepting and you start to talk about what we have one etc and then i try to attack you but Babusama hits me first and you two walk away.........

ok so if we choose to go that line it might be something like that

1st part:

The IWF member talks about recruiting and Friendly Dude name comes out among others...

2nd part:

THW tries to recruit Babusama, but the friendly dude interrupts, then THW members attack the Friendly Dude (Might be Dynamo / Nitro (since I'll fight him / Mobius since Babusama will have to face him). Babusama save me and we leave the scene.

3rd part:

We are met by Nakoliss and Scott who successfully recruit us.

What do you thinks guys.

it sets 3 things. first TFD and Babusama joining IWF FOREVER
second it sets the match between Babusama and Mobius
Third it starts my feud with Nitro

What do you think
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:42 pm

I'm writing promo now
Just edit it
It isn't the final or anything
Just something what we can start
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:43 pm

It is from those 'parts' the second one
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Babusama Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:17 pm

Ok this is an idea. Babusama is back stage still looking for Foxy lady. He is approached by Nitro, Mobius and Mr. cash. He ask him what is wrong and Babu answer that he don’t know where is Foxy and he had lost his appetite (didn’t not finish the last of his 4 large pizza). Mister cash said not to worry. THW and him will pay for the best private detectives around to help find her. He then said to Babus: We scratch your back, you scratch ours.

TFD arrive and said to Babu not to listen to them. He already hires a detective to find foxy. Nitro said to him to get out of the way and don't put his nose at others people’s business. Mobius said he don’t know why people will pay money to find that fat cow anyway. Babusama ask what the hell Mobius just said. He answer that he doesn’t know why someone should help a stinky pig like him find his whore. TFD is just stepping between both wrestlers before they start fighting. Nitro then attack TFD and now all hell breaks loose. Babu and TFD are able to get some upper hand and leave the backstage running.
Babusama
Babusama

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:43 pm

I'm thinking something like this
Edit it
It is not finished version
It is only start

Babusama is seen walking at backstage and he is searching his manager Fozy Lady. Babusama is talking himself
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 83-5011
Babusama: ''I don't have (burbs) much money anymore. I used 5000 dollars in those hamburgers i ate last week''
Babusama: ''What i'm worrying. I will have the moneys from somewhere
Babusama thinks a few seconds and farts and then he finally says something
Babusama: ''I know! I will borrow money from Friendly. He has always gave me money when i needed it. And he is also rich so he don't need so much money''
Dynamo is at backstage also. He is with Darter, Linda and Mr. Cash, Dynamo's new manager.
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-dyna11IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 2-dart10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 2-lind10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 2-mr_c11
Babusamawalks past them and Dynamo shouts something to them after they have walked past them
Dynamo: ''Wait Babusama! Wait! Come back!''
Babusama walks back and watches Dynamo and starts to talk
Babusama: ''What do you want Dynamo? I'm busy. I have to find The Friendly Dude''
Dynamo: ''Why? Do you want something from him?''
Babusama: ''Yes. I need money. (burps) I need something to eat. And so does Foxy''
Mr. Cash: ''Money? I can give you money. I have billions and billions dollars of money''
Darter: ''Actually the moneys are Dynamo's''
Mobius appears and he walks to Dynamo
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-mobi12
Mobius: ''What are you doing? He is good friend of Friendly. And he is the number one contender for the Nitro's Shining Light Title. Nitro will not like this''
Dynamo: ''Shut up. I don't care less what Nitro is thinking. Now shut up or leave''
Mobius shuts his mouth
Dynamo: ''Now do you need that money? I can give you 100 thousand dollars if you do me one thing''
Babusama: ''I have to think this one a little bit''
Linda: ''Come on. You have to find your manager and you need money for food''
Dynamo: ''Listen Linda Babusama. So tell me. Yes or no?''
Babusama: ''What you want me to do to get those moneys?''
Linda: ''We want you to join us''
Dynamo: ''We want you to join in The Haunted Warriors''
Babusama: ''To The Haunted Warriors (burbs)? Damn. Why did i ate that huge pizza hour ago? And i don't want to join you. I like curret IWF''
Mr. Cash: ''Do you want the moneys or not?''
Babusama: ''I have to accept. I really need those moneys''
Babusama is going to shake Dynamo's hand but The Friendly Dude comes and pulls Babusama back
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 84-1011
The Friendly Dude: ''Don't do it! He is trying to get you in his side. What are you thinking?''
Babusama: ''I need money. He will give me 100 thousand dolalrs. With those moneys i can find Foxy and get food (burbs) if i join to The Haunted Warriors. And i really need those moneys''
The Friendly Dude: ''You know i always borrow you money. Let's go now. You or anyone in the world don't need that loser Dynamo or anyone else from The Haunted Warriors
Dynamo whispers something to Mobius and Mobius leaves. Dynamo starts to talk to The Friendly Dude
Dynamo: ''Who are you to come in here like that and interrupt me?''
The Friendly Dude: ''You know who i am. I'm the number one contender for the Shining Light Championship, The Friendly Dude. And you are stupid when you think Babusama will join to THW. it is not going to happen''
[color:ed9c=FF0000]Dynamo: ''Yes he will. He was joining already. And he will join. You will see''
[color:ed9c=0000FF]Babusama: ''No i won't (burbs). I won't never join. I only needed money. Now i don't need it anymore. Friendly will give me money''
Darter: ''You will regret that''
The Friendly Dude: ''No we don't. IWF Forever will destroy you and the IWF will be the same what it was few months ago''
Dynamo: ''I don't think so. Look back''
The Friendly Dude and Babusama turns and Mobius and Nitro hits them with steel chairs
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 15-3011
Dynamo: ''Why didn't you joined us Babusama? That is what you get when you aren't THW and you mess with us''...
Mobius: ''What we do now? Do we beat those two morons?''
Nitro: ''Let's go. I don't have time to beat these punks right now. I will do that in the ring someday''
Dynamo, Nitro, Mobius, Darter, Linda and Mr. Cash walk in to the locker rooms and The Friendly Dude and Babusama are knocked out on the backstage
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:09 am

Chipsi/Dynamo... (Which do you prefer to be called?) Shouldn't we be working out a promo for our match? Read my post on the 1st page to see my ideas for it, then we can start working it out, ok?
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:04 am

Babusama is seen walking backstage and he is searching for his manager Foxy Lady. Babusama is talking to himself.
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 83-5011
Babusama: ''I don't have (burps) much money anymore. I used 5000 dollars on all those those hamburgers i ate last week.''
Babusama: ''What am I worrying. I will get the money from somewhere."
Babusama thinks for a few seconds. He farts and then he finally says out loud.
Babusama: ''I know! I will borrow money from Friendly. He has always given me money when I needed it and he is so rich so he won't mind lending me so much money.''
Dynamo is backstage also. He is with Darter, Linda and Mr. Cash, Dynamo's new manager.
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-dyna11IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 2-dart10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 2-lind10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 2-mr_c11
Babusama walks past them and Dynamo shouts something to him after he has walked past them.
Dynamo: ''Wait Babusama! Wait! Come back!''
Babusama walks back and watches Dynamo and starts to talk.
Babusama: ''What do you want Dynamo? I'm busy. I have to find The Friendly Dude.''
Dynamo: ''Why? Do you want something from him?''
Babusama: ''Yes. I need money. (burps) I need something to eat. And I need to find Foxy.''
Mr. Cash: ''Money? I can give you money. I have billions and billions dollars.''
Darter: ''Actually the money is Dynamo's''
Mobius appears and he walks over to Dynamo.
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 1-mobi12
Mobius: ''What are you doing? He is good friend of The Friendly dude. And he is the number one contender for Nitro's Shining Light Title. Nitro will not like this''
Dynamo: ''Shut up. I don't care less what Nitro is thinking. Now shut up or leave.''
Mobius shuts up, reluctantly.
Dynamo: ''Now do you need that money? I can give you $100,000 if you do me one thing.''
Babusama: ''I have to think on this one a little bit.''
Linda: ''Come on. You have to find your manager and you need money for food.''
Dynamo: ''Listen to Linda, Babusama. So tell me. Yes or no?''
Babusama: ''What you want me to do to get this money?''
Linda: ''We want you to join us.''
Dynamo: ''We want you to join us in The Haunted Warriors.''
Babusama: ''Me, join The Haunted Warriors? (burps) Damn. Why did i eat that huge pizza hour ago? And sorry I don't want to join you. I like current IWF!''
Mr. Cash: ''Do you want the money or not?''
Babusama: ''I have to accept. I really need those money.''
Babusama is going to shake Dynamo's hand but The Friendly Dude comes and pulls Babusama back.
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 84-1011
The Friendly Dude: ''Don't do it! He is trying to get you in his side. What are you thinking?''
Babusama: ''I need money. He will give me $100,000. With that money I can find Foxy and get food (Farts) if I join them in The Haunted Warriors.
The Friendly Dude: ''You know I will always lend you money, your a friend. Come on let's go. You don't need that loser Dynamo or anyone else from The Haunted Warriors, You have the Crazy Canuks.
Dynamo nods to Mobius and Mobius leaves. Dynamo starts to yell at The Friendly Dude.
Dynamo: ''Who are you to come in here like that and interrupt me?''
The Friendly Dude: ''You know who I am. I'm the number one contender for the Shining Light Championship, The Friendly Dude. You must be really stupid when you think Babusama will join the THW. it is not going to happen.''
Dynamo: ''Yes he will. He was joining already. And he will join. You will see.''
Babusama: ''No I won't. I will never join. I only needed money but now my friend has offered me that. ''
Darter: ''You will regret that''
The Friendly Dude: ''No we don't. IWF Forever will destroy you and the IWF will be the same what it was few months ago''
Dynamo: ''I don't think so. Guys, do it.''
The Friendly Dude and Babusama turn and Mobius and Nitro hit them with steel chairs!
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! 15-3011
Dynamo: ''Why didn't you join us Babusama? That is what you get when you aren't THW and you mess with us.''...
Mobius: ''What we do now? Do we beat those two morons?''
Nitro: ''Let's go. I don't have time to beat these punks right now. I will do that in the ring someday''
Dynamo, Nitro, Mobius, Darter, Linda and Mr. Cash walk off to the locker rooms and The Friendly Dude and Babusama are left unconcious on the floor.

hope you dont mind me tweaking it a little, just so it flowed a little better. TFD and Babu will probably want to change what they say but its good!!!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next