Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start over, rebuild IWF or wait for (possible) MSG return?!

+5
scotthuston
Killersword
Chitman
mike vin
Johnny Nitro
9 posters

Go down

Start over, rebuild IWF or wait for (possible) MSG return?! Empty Start over, rebuild IWF or wait for (possible) MSG return?!

Post  Johnny Nitro Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:54 pm

the title says it all guys... i just wanna hear your thoughts here. i would love to continue to work with you guys, and i would also joined a MSG fed any day. i know there are several here who have talked about reunite the same IWF roster, and im one of them.

so what ya think;
1: wait a bit, and see if MSG returns, and join him if he starts a new fed
2: start "IWF" again with someone "IWF original" as the new GM

let me hear your thoughts...
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Start over, rebuild IWF or wait for (possible) MSG return?! Empty Re: Start over, rebuild IWF or wait for (possible) MSG return?!

Post  mike vin Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:47 pm

if he make the IWF i whant to join
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Start over, rebuild IWF or wait for (possible) MSG return?! Empty Re: Start over, rebuild IWF or wait for (possible) MSG return?!

Post  Chitman Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:19 pm

i'll be there just pm me and i'll reason with my GM... I just want to get paid for a while....
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Killersword Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:50 pm

I am intrested if new IWF comes. It was nice to be here. Well reason I left was because contract ended.
Killersword
Killersword

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:19 pm

im in a fed now too but once it expires im in!! no way im leaving you reprobates in charge!! lol
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:19 am

Only one people should go in GM school
If many peoples get trought there is no sence
So only TFD as he is already got in there (i think)
And if i remember right MSG can't be GM anymore
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:52 am

chipsi wrote:
So only TFD as he is already got in there (i think)

The school hasn't start yet
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:23 pm

But you have sent the application right?
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:48 pm

chipsi wrote:But you have sent the application right?

Yes I did.... And I don't know if Smartin and Adama will come back
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:27 am

Ok then
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony2Awesome Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:53 am

I hope no body here is blaming MSG (YET), well it is his fault the fed is gone. But we don't no what happened. I hope nothing serious is wrong, but that may be the case.
I use to play a game on my computer called "S.W.A.T." Oh baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I loved that game. Play in the same clan for about 7 years, "ParaTroopers" then they made swat 4 and the game died down.
LOL, this was our front page to our website.
Start over, rebuild IWF or wait for (possible) MSG return?! Para10

Laughing I am the character back left.
Anyway, he wasn't a leader but a real good friend and excellent player we called Street Hawk. He disappeared for a long time. No good byes, no nothing. People got mad.
Jumping to the end of this story, you know where I am going with it. He wasn't dead, but he broke his back in a motorcycle accident. and was down for almost a year. He actually came back to the game, we were all shocked.
I know if something happened to me, my wife is not thinking about I better tell his friends on the wrestling what happened. So if something bad has happened, that is why the abrupt disappearance, I would hope Tullo (whatever his name is, who ever is in charge) would understand and give him a second chance. If thats what MSG wants.
Then again, MSG may have just got tired of the game and quit, which of course He should have let us know. Crying or Very sad
But if he was to come back and was able to start back over. Yes I would join him. If not I will gladly work for Friendly, He did an Excellent job. Very Happy
Tony2Awesome
Tony2Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:00 am

C`mon tony he logged on in his myspace two days ago you really think something bad happened to him?

He didnt cared about us if he cared he could logged in and tell us something or he could logged in twg and logged off just to stay the fed alive but no he prefered to get us all out of job.
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony2Awesome Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:18 am

I don't know. Embarassed I have been going back to his page checking to see if he logged back on, and he hasn't. Maybe a sister or mom logged on. My daughter Grrrrrr, Mad will sometimes by mistake (She saids) logs onto mind. We both have it and both our names and passwords are saved in the block. So If you not paying attention you can log onto another name.
But I really don't know. Crying or Very sad
Tony2Awesome
Tony2Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:57 pm

i think the whole situation is kinda awkward, or whaterver the word is. i think he put in too much time and hard work, to just quit one day without a warning. but it is one possibility. but i wouldnt count on it yet. he could also be on a long vacation, without having any internet connection. so i think we shouldnt judge him for anything yet. on other hand, i kinda hope he just quit, cus i would hate it if something really bad have happend to him, like the situation Tony told about. Another thing Tony said, might be true. someone may have logged on to his site, but it doesnt nescessary have to be MSG in person who did it. lets just hope that everything's ok with him irl.
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum