Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To The Matchstickgeezer

4 posters

Go down

To The Matchstickgeezer Empty To The Matchstickgeezer

Post  Chitman Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:44 pm

Thanks for what you have done to IWF... you have made a small fed into a great federation among the highest levels within TWG. With the help of a great programmer/image carder, amazing group of wrestlers who can post up great promos. But you have been missing from your post. Have you certainly been giving up with us? Or have you been gone for a long time without notice... or has a health concern happened. Anyway we would like to thank you. Every wrestler would have liked to post something like this... especially Dynamo and Skiba... And to that we thank you. We have been creating new feds on behalf of IWF with some customs just like the old times... Though the first one (IWR) failed without a show being formed... and presented right... So another fed was made just in case that happened... and a lot of veteran IWFers has indeed joined up. Please respond to know that you still give interest of what happened within our federations... Thank you once again for what you have done for us. This was the best thing what happened to me and started m big promos... with a start to my youtube career too (joke). We have missed you and we have searched for your name for activity... We have found activity thus causing suspision that you have abandoned us... you almost killed IWF but we have stayed for a while... but we did not stay for long. During IWR we created a list of wrestlers who wanted to stay together... by this forum for a while... we had to wait until a few IWF people graduated from GM school... so we joined other feds with a clause to free breach when it's ready. When we got together we started to get used to setup for our first show... there are bugs of shows where it goes bad... that happened to us be i do not know because I went out but when i got back into a computer, IWR has been deleted. I am crushed to see yet another fed lost after being deleted on show time because i was in both shows (IWF and IWR) And i have posted a great promo that took me hours to complete well (IWR- I even made a video promo) but yet the bug happened and the federation got deleted before I had a chance to see it. We are currently moving our roster into Trouble Shooter's but it will not be completed until tomorrow. If you come back before it we would like to see IWF back... Thank you once again for the great memories that you have given us.

On behalf of me and the former IWF wrestlers we would like to wish you good luck in your future and life.
-Chitman
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

To The Matchstickgeezer Empty Re: To The Matchstickgeezer

Post  SpamuelG Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:32 pm

Chitman spoke everything that I'd love to have said. Only MSG will ever be able to re-create IWF as it was. Thank you for everything you did, MSG. I don't know what happened, but my respect for you stays intact. Thank you.
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  Zed Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:32 am

dito.

but more importantly i discovered bacon salt. so now you can make everything taste like bacon!!!!

WTF???!!!!????!!!!
Zed
Zed

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:22 am

Id also like to fuck Fuck you Matchstick!

This was a great fed, but you ruined it by just dissapearing
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum