Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zed's Knighting

+5
Tuga Warrior
Smartin Phynix
Cris Mastine
Zed
KingJogy
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zed's Knighting Empty Zed's Knighting

Post  KingJogy Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:34 pm

The unmistakable sound of King Jogy's fanfare fills the arena, the fans are electric and want to see more of their favourite feds big signing. Jogy strides out baring with him his sceptre, but he is not dressed in his usual gold robes. He is dressed in magnificently purple robes with a gold lining and his brilliently gold crown has embraded gold and purple jewels in it. As Jogy reaches the end of the red carpet that was being rolled down to the bottem of the ring for him he raises his sceptre to his fans as they roar.

Mr T: Wow! Have ya'll heard the reception these fans are giving Jogy, I wonder why he's here dressed in them funky robes. I don't think Jogy's here for a match...just yet anyway.

Jimbob: Well i don't know but you're right, he's not going into a match dressed like this

Jogy rolls into the ring, and as he celebrates moving from turnbuckle to turnbuckle his entrance music slowly fades away. Jogy takes the micraphone from the ring announcer and begins to speak...

Jogy: Last Sunday in Fully Mental, you witnessed the un-masking of what you had been led to believe, a dark mysterious wrestler that no one knew of. But however, you got something better, you were revealed me!

The fans cheer to prove Jogy right, Jogy smirks and continues...

Jogy: Anyway, i'm not here for a little popularity speech so let's get down to business. Zed! My partner, my dear friend. How do you feel about receiving a great honor. That's right, how do you feel about being knighted by the IWF sensation, yours truely ?!

Jimbob: Did you hear that? do you think zed will accept ?

Mr T: Ofcouse he will, he'd be stupid not too. It's a prestigous award to be knighted by King Jogy. He's a legend in the making Jimbob.

Jogy: Well zed, what's it going to be?

Zeds entrance music hit's and zed slowley makes his way to the ring. He gets to the edge and stares Jogy straight into the eye. Zed walks up the stairs, enters the ring, and starts having what looks like a man to man talk with Jogy. Words are exchanged but they are not heard through the mic. Suddenly Zed drops to one knee and awaits his knighting.

Jogy: Now zed, i hope you know, even if this seems just a gimmickal event to you, it is so much more. It is a matter of respect and trust and once you recieve this knighting there is no going back. Are you ready ?

Zed looks at the thousands of IWF and then glares into Jogy's eyes. He gives a re-assuring nod.

Jogy: Then so be it-

Jogy starts to raise his sceptre into the air while speaking

Jogy: Arise, Siiiiiiirrrrr-Zeddddddd!!!!!

Just as zed stands up and is knighted entrance music blasts from the titantron which causes Jogy's jaw to drop. Out from backstage arrives_______

(To Be Continued By A Gm)
KingJogy
KingJogy

Location : Originally from London/England but has moved to the city of Manchester

http://www.kingjogy.com =oP

Back to top Go down

Zed's Knighting Empty Re: Zed's Knighting

Post  Zed Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:06 pm

OOC. Can i be called Lord Zed, it just sounds cooler lol
Zed
Zed

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Lord may sound betterbut Sir is much more prestigious and you dont get knighted to be a lord, usually it's genetic
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartin Phynix Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:17 pm

"Lord Zed" reminds me of "Lord Vader" and the whole Star Wars "dark side". But that might not necessarily be a bad thing to get recognition.
Personally I prefer Sir Zed ... or Prince Zed. ;-)
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zed Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:26 pm

oooooooooo prince zed is good too! and yeah it'll have to be sir zed because i'm being knighted i suppose
Zed
Zed

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuga Warrior Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:32 pm

oh no, IWF is turning into Star Wars...
Tuga Warrior
Tuga Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Zed Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:39 pm

Tuga>>>> I AM your father!
Zed
Zed

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Zed wrote:Tuga>>>> I AM your father!

News Bad for Tuga that is
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  KingJogy Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:50 pm

Zed if u wanna think of another title instead of sir do. Jogy could take it on as the title only people he knights recieve king
KingJogy
KingJogy

Location : Originally from London/England but has moved to the city of Manchester

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartin Phynix Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:11 pm

Cris Mastine wrote:News Bad for Tuga that is

Hehehe... That was a good one. =)

But if this ends with Jogy and Zed putting huge black pyramids on their heads to cover their faces, then we all win. cheers
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  KingJogy Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:40 am

Don't get it No
KingJogy
KingJogy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zed Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:16 am

or u talking of the kkk? yeah jogy i'll stick to sir zed
Zed
Zed

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:30 am

this whole knighting ceremony thing, sounds like a perfect thing for Nitro to ruin Twisted Evil
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartin Phynix Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 am

But you allready ruined our wellbeing by taking that plastic bag off your head. - You just can't do that, Nitro. Have mercy, please, just this one time! Cool
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:39 am

shure i'll show mercy my dear Smartin Smile i'll just put the plastic bag over your head Cool
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartin Phynix Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:59 am

You wish, nancy... =)

Honestly, I doubt, you even know how to handle a plastic bag not to mention how to suffocate me. There was barely ever anyone born on this plant, who only once could have agreed to get close enough to you, to show you how to do a decent suffocation. I'm pretty sure, even your mom found a way to bring you into the world without touching you. - But not because you're ugly. You aren't much uglier than the other guys around. The reason is, because you are SO lame, LAME, so ... s-u-f-f-o-c-a-t-i-n-g ... LAAAAAAMEEEEEE ... Shocked
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zed Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:11 pm

looks like a face off! Go Nitro! Go Smartyn!
Zed
Zed

Back to top Go down

Post  KingJogy Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Haha, well nitro if you wanna wreck it add somthing to it (if you're a good rper....or get into contact with MSG which for me is proving impossible lol bounce
KingJogy
KingJogy

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:40 am

no, you're right smartin.... i have to admit that i dont know to handle a plastic bag!! you got me there... i just dont know..its just so damn difficult... its a bag... and its plastic.. wow...to much info in one time... woul've been much more easy if it was a paper bag u see.. oh come on!!! even a baby coul've handled a plastic bag you moron!! actually people are attracted to the shaman of sexy, unlike your sorry ass.. and howcome i never see you around anyone? cus no one likes you! thats right... big bad mean smartin... the true story is that you grew up having a bad childhood, and now you try to bring everyone else down, just to make you feel a little bit better about yourself, and cus of that, you hate people like me, who is good looking and is way better than you Cool
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:56 am

MUPPET........sorry i just want in, plastic bags hay Shocked they are hard to use scratch so who has pissed who off here then and why are we talking about plastic bags and why do i care. oh yeah im bored and wanted to see what this was about
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartin Phynix Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:03 am

Man, nancy,

and I thought, we were starting to make progress, when I read your first couple of lines...

A naive person might think, even an ape would got my point 'till now. But disappointment seems to be the price of my own outstanding persona.

You're still right in one point. I prefer not to be around anyone here. Most people are just too annoying and not pretentious enough for my taste. But that insight was clearly by accident. It proves my point, Nitro. You're talking too much. It might result in some true aspects, but first of all, it results in you being a totally, insufferably lame bitch.
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Adama Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:45 am

Adama reminds himself that this is the Feuds/Matches (roleplay) section of the forum.

And loads the bancannon just in case... Suspect
Adama
Adama
Vice GM
Vice GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:50 am

at least when i talk the talk, i certainly walk the walk... so no, im not talking to much.. and who are you to descide whether im lame or not? scratch
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartin Phynix Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:38 am

Adama wrote:Adama reminds himself that this is the Feuds/Matches (roleplay) section of the forum.

And loads the bancannon just in case... Suspect

Mhm... I guess, we should start a / involve it in an existing feud, soon. Then it becomes officially what it imo allready is: Roleplaying.

The player of "Johnny Nitro" is of course NOT meant, when I call Johnny Nitro "lame". Maybe just a little bit... ;-P

But I apologize for putting on my show in the wrong (Jogys and Zeds) thread. albino
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:23 pm

its funny... i dont seem to understand what the small lines says today Razz

but this could actually kinda work! it could go something like this; i interrupt the knighting segment, and then smartin could come out to interrupt me. if you know what i mean. then again, smartin is a way better wrestler than nitro.. or you could just have a peaceful knighting ceremony Smile king
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum