Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

+6
Matt Skiba
JTG
Cris Mastine
Mr pain
mad man mowgle
matchstickgeezer
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

Post  Dynamo Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:14 am

Just a reminder
those
thing
with
white
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:17 am

look at the post made by Adama...
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:20 am

look the post Adama made and then go in page two and then watch MSG's last post Surprised
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 am

read the one before that one....

you
do
it
this.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 am

post your virsion in the IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP section i will delete mine when you do
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:23 am

Mr Pain
in his last post there reads put them with white
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:28 am

will do MMM....

Dynamo -mso you do the ... but put them in white???
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:29 am

I put
when i do this
and always with white
in promos
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 am

ahh o.k...

sorry Dynamo.... Embarassed
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:51 am

It's ok
At least you rp
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 am

Good work Mr.Pain, just remember if we want to make things seem cohesive, my character should be drunken or less reactive to things until later in the season Smile
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:03 am

O.k Cris - any ideas on what you want me to put in???

as MMM refers to you sobering up...you want me to mention your drunk at some point???
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:03 am

he is going to be a good guy in the end of the season i think Smile
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:07 am

Mr pain wrote:O.k Cris - any ideas on what you want me to put in???

as MMM refers to you sobering up...you want me to mention your drunk at some point???

Just little things, maybe mention me staggering or just looking rough.

The first few weeks I will be drunk so yes that is a good thing to include, try to add some '*hic*'s' to my speech if you can Razz

Dunno bout the goodie turn JTG but will have to wait and see...

Also I have a promo idea which will include all of The Phantom Alliance members and their feuds but it wont be needed for a while yet Very Happy
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:09 am

one question what is the deadly alliance oh it is phantom alliance Very Happy
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:12 am

o.k cris...i will edit it in the HALF BAKED PROMOS NEEDED - ASAP...but put your thoughts ins here...and if possible lets do this tonight, so that i dont go too far past the deadline.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:34 am

Don't worry bout it too much Pain, I just said it so that it makes all of our feuds link in well with eachother, try to make them outshine the IWF Forever vs GHW feud and be really cohesive Very Happy
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:36 am

anyway its edited, tell em what you think Very Happy
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:32 pm

O.k here is one i thought up for week 2...Just an idea cos i got bored.

Mad Man Mowgle is walking backstage, looking for Mr Pain. He walks into the Gym, where Mr Pain had just finished a session. He walks across to Mad Man Mowgle and takes a drink from his bottle of water, before beginning to talk.

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 2 Mad_ma10Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 2 Mr_pai10

Mr Pain: Hey Mowgle…just finished a work out, but you wouldn’t know about that would you? Not with your pills and that…

Mad Man Mowgle: That’s real funny Pain….Anyway down to business. I am here to offer you the chance to take your place in The Phantom Alliance.

Mr Pain: No.

Mad Man Mowgle: Maybe I heard you wrong Pain, but did you just say No???

Mr Pain: That’s right.

Mad Man Mowgle: Look Pain, I know we have had our difficulties, But I am offering you the chance to put these differences behind us, and not only that, but I am willing to accept you into what will come to be known as, The elite of IWF.

Mr Pain: Maybe you are choosing not to hear me Mowgle, or maybe your Pills are affecting your hearing, but I do not have to Join anything, and I will NEVER be commanded into Joining.

Mad Man Mowgle: I’m not commanding you!! I’m asking you, as a person I respect.

Mr Pain: You respect me??? Then why did you and your ‘Phantom alliance’ attack me last week?? Is that a sign of ‘respect’’?? Why did you take pills in our match, to make you win??

Mad Man Mowgle: That’s different, You invited us too attack you, and you saw the effects of the Pills, They Had to be tested!!! But now I will give you an Ultimatum. Either join us by choice, or we will force you into submission.

Mr Pain takes a moment to think about his decision.

Mr Pain: O.k. I will join you, on one condition.

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 2 Jimbob10Jimbob: We may have a new member of The Phantom Alliance tonight, Folks!!!

Mr Pain: You apologize to every one involved in IWF, The fans, and people who watch the shows, For your taking of the pills. And after that you promise them you will go ‘Straight-Edge’.

Mad Man Mowgle seems to be enraged by Mr Pain's demands, and begins to get angry at Mr Pain.

Mad Man Mowgle: Who are you to make demands of me??? I am a member of The Phantom Alliance, the strongest group in IWF, and I will not be treated as any thing other than that.

Mr Pain begins to get angry at this question of his character, and Both wrestlers begin to circle, and pace around the room.

Mr Pain:You want to know who I am??

Mr Pain takes a moment to think about his reply, and to calm himself down.

Mr Pain: I am someone who is willing to put his career on the line for what is right, and I am someone who is willing not only to talk about doing the right thing, but to take action over his beliefs

This only seems to Infuriate Mad Man Mowgle even more.

Mad Man Mowgle: What is RIGHT?? How do you know what is right for IWF?? You have been here for one season, and have had 2 appearances, where you have lost both of them. You can’t demand we go 'Straight-edge', and you need to look at yourself, and see where 'Straight-Edge' has gotten you.

Both wrestlers are almost in each others faces now.

Mr Pain: I would rather lose 100 times, than take pills to make me win, as I couldn’t do that to the fans. They would feel cheated by someone who does that, just like they feel with you.

Mad Man Mowgle: Well that’s your loss isn’t it Pain

Mr Pain's speech is much more calm and collected now, as he begins to think through his arguements..

Mr Pain: But is it Mowgle?? I know that everytime I step into the ring, I give it 110% and the fans love me for it. But with you, you step in and give what…50%, and the fans can sense that, and that’s why your disliked Mowgle.

Mad Man Mowgle seems to be retreating, as he realises Mr Pain is pointing out all the things that the pills should help him with.

Mad Man Mowgle: But I win my matches, and that’s all that counts…

Mr Pain steps back and looks reflective, then suddenly he steps close to Mad Man Mowgle and begins to stare him down.

Mr Pain: Sometimes the truth hurts, doesn’t it Mowgle? I mean lets look at the evidence…You’re a coward…You hide behind The Phantom Alliance, and you use your ‘Pills’ to hide the fact your weak. But I’m going to do something that I doubt anyone else has ever done before. I’m gunna give you a challenge you can’t refuse. If you want to prove to me that you’re not the coward I think you are, then come to that ring tonight, without The Phantom Alliance, and without using your pills. And if you don't, well then everything i just said about you being a coward is proved right

By Now Mad Man Mowgle is Ready to hurt something.

Mad Man Mowgle: I don’t need to prove myself Pain, but I will be there…But I will PROVE MYSELF NOW!!!!

Mad Man Mowgle breaks away from Mr Pain, and puts himself into a fighting pose, which Mr Pain mimics, and suddenly the two wrestlers begin to exchange blows!!! Mr Pain begins to gain the advantage, and kicks Mad man Mowgle in the stomach, leading to Mr Pain setting him up for a Safe Word. Mr Pain Lifts Mad Man Mowgle up on his shoulders and sets Mad Man Mowgle up for a powerbomb. He then spins Mad Man Mowgle 360 degrees and slams Mad Man Mowgle into a nearby table with a sickening impact executing a Hardcore Safe Word through a table!!! Mr Pain then goes next to the grounded Mad Man Mowgle and he whispers something into his ear.

Mr Pain: Prove yourself?? All you have done there is prove that you are weak…

Mr Pain entwines his opponent's legs with his own,
capsizing him and submitting him with a devastating Sharpshooter!!
Mr pain keeps his agonizing submission hold
Mr Pain keeps his agonizing submission hold
Mr Pain keeps his....

Suddenly Anti-Morphine comes charging through the door, and uses his weight to force Mr Pain off Mad Man Mowgle.

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 2 Anti-m12

Anti-Morphine: Pain, He's Not worth it, dont let anger cloud your vision, Dont sink to his level!!!

Mr Pain is held back By Anti-Morphine, before calming down. He then turns his back on Mad Man Mowgle who is on the floor, recovering from the Pain.

Mr Pain: See you in the ring Mowgle.

Mr Pain storms out of the Gym leaving Mad Man Mowgle Lieing there, and Anti-Morphine follows Mr Pain out.

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 2 Jimbob11 JimBob: we'll watch that match later tonight, but thank the Lord Anti-Morphine got there before Mr Pain could do some real damage...Maybe there's a darker side to Mr Pain than we knew about!!!

What do you think??

Last edited by Mr pain on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:08 pm

it was good untill:

Mad Man Mowgle seems to be retreating, as he realises Mr Pain is pointing out all his flaws.

Mad Man Mowgle: But I win my matches, and that’s all that counts…

Mr Pain steps back and looks reflective, then suddenly he steps close to Mad Man Mowgle and begins to stare him down.

Mr Pain: Sometimes the truth hurts, doesn’t it Mowgle? I mean lets look at the evidence…You’re a coward…You hide behind The Phantom Alliance, and you use your ‘Pills’ to hide the fact your weak. But I’m going to do something that I doubt anyone else has ever done before. I’m gunna give you a challenge you can’t refuse. If you want to prove to me that you’re not the coward I think you are, then come to that ring tonight, without The Phantom Alliance, and without using your pills. And if you don't, well then everything i just said about you being a coward is proved right

By Now Mad Man Mowgle is Ready to hit something.

Mad Man Mowgle: I don’t need to prove myself Pain, but I will be there…But I will PROVE MYSELF NOW!!!!

Mad Man Mowgle breaks away from Mr Pain, and puts himself into a fighting pose, which Mr Pain mimics, and suddenly the two wrestlers begin to exchange blows!!! Mr Pain begins to gain the advantage, and kicks Mad man Mowgle in the stomach, leading to Mr Pain setting him up for a Safe Word. Mr Pain Lifts Mad Man Mowgle up on his shoulders and sets Mad Man Mowgle up for a powerbomb. He then spins Mad Man Mowgle 360 degrees and slams Mad Man Mowgle into a nearby table with a sickening impact executing a Hardcore Safe Word. Mr Pain then goes next to the grounded Mad Man Mowgle and he whispers something into his ear.

Mr Pain: Prove yourself?? All you have done there is prove that you are weak…

Mr Pain entwines his opponent's legs with his own,
capsizing him and submitting him with a devastating Sharpshooter!!
Mr pain keeps his agonizing submission hold
Mr Pain keeps his agonizing submission hold
Mr Pain keeps his....

Suddenly Anti-Morphine comes charging through the door, and uses his weight to force Mr Pain off Mad Man Mowgle.

Anti-Morphine: Pain, He's Not worth it, dont let anger cloud your vision, Dont sink to his level!!!

Mr Pain is held back By Anti-Morphine, before calming down. He then turns his back on Mad Man Mowgle who is on the floor, recovering from the Pain.

Mr Pain: See you in the ring Mowgle.

Mr Pain storms out of the Gym leaving Mad Man Mowgle Lieing there, and Anti-Morphine follows Mr Pain out.

JimBob: we'll watch that match later tonight, but thank the Lord Anti-Morphine got there before Mr Pain could do some real damage...Maybe there's a darker side to Mr Pain than we knew about!!!

See the thing is i don't take the pills the reason is MSG try to make me take pill to crontrol me as i had a problem, i was like gollum from lord of the ring, two sides to me, good which msg try to release by making take pills, evil which came out if i didn't take the pills, so evil is released and the pills i have are to control other, Cris dosn't need to take them but he is hooked on them, rey only need to take the for a little while, and the dark being, is just pure evil,

thing you could edit in as i have work now:

1) when you talk about your work out session you could have me lift the hevyest barbell one handed and give it to you where you can lift it but need both hands
2) i tell you that i don't and never have taken my pills, except to convince others to take them
3) the phantom alliance are not here to win if they set there sights on winning, then they lose it will hit them hard, we are here to cause mayhem

will need an idea for rey to try and get you to take the pill on week 2 but he fails again.

week 3: you take the pill that the dark being gives you, but you give it to the drug inspector, to try and get me in trouble but the alliance gets to him and turn him to our side
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:57 am

O.k i will think those through....

but could you edit the bits you dont like??

then i can edit them, and the promo will be great!!!

but i dont get what you mean about the end...

i attack you as the fan hate you, and i disagreee with your pill taking....
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:22 am

O.k Mowgle, that old Rp isn't really good enough for what happened after last weeks show...This week you need to find someone way to almost make me have a pill, but again, Anti-Morphine rescues me.

later on tonight i'll put one together, but im gunna have some mates round soon, so I cant do it right away...

Maybe i could go to the hideout?? and you think im trapped in there, but Anti-Morphine finds a way in??
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:21 am

any ideas for the next show
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 am

What do you mean.

I'll edit my old RP to do the changes you want.

Could you do an after match promo???
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 am

i will try
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next