Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

+6
Matt Skiba
JTG
Cris Mastine
Mr pain
mad man mowgle
matchstickgeezer
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

Post  Mr pain Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:42 am

we have till sunday, the main promo is almost done, And i know your gunna be inactive for a bit, so i'll make it.

Thanks matt for the info.

IDEA - in the sunday Promo, You manage to slip a pill in my water. I then begin to get More aggresive over multiple weeks....

Not so much for this feud, but for others....
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain!

Post  Mr pain Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:05 am

Mad Man Mowgle is walking backstage, looking for Mr Pain. He walks into the Gym, where Mr Pain had just finished a session. He walks across to Mad Man Mowgle and takes a drink from his bottle of water, before beginning to talk.
Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 3 Mad_ma10Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 3 Mr_pai10
Mr Pain: Hey Mowgle…just finished a work out, but you wouldn’t know about that would you? Not with your pills and that…
Mad Man Mowgle: That’s real funny Pain….Anyway down to business. I am here to offer you the chance to take your place in The Phantom Alliance, as after our match last week,I saw the potential you have, and the potential you could have, if you were to be able to have access to the Pills.
Mr Pain: No.
Mad Man Mowgle: Maybe I heard you wrong Pain, but did you just say No???
Mr Pain: That’s right.
Mad Man Mowgle: Look Pain, I know we have had our difficulties, But I am offering you the chance to put these differences behind us, and not only that, but I am willing to accept you into what will come to be known as, The elite of IWF.
Mr Pain: Maybe you are choosing not to hear me Mowgle, or maybe your Pills are affecting your hearing, but I do not have to Join anything, and I will NEVER be commanded into Joining.
Mad Man Mowgle: I’m not commanding you!! I’m asking you, as a person I respect.
Mr Pain: You respect me??? Then why did you and your ‘Phantom alliance’ attack me last week?? Is that a sign of ‘respect’’?? Why did you take pills in our match, to make you win?? To me that doesnt show respect, In fact it shows the opposite, Disrespect!!!
Mad Man Mowgle: That was our way of testing you, we had to see if you were ready to join us, and after your diplay, we knew instantly, thatyou were.But now I will give you an Ultimatum. Either join us by choice, or we will force you into submission.
Mr Pain takes a moment to think about his decision.
Mr Pain: Im suprised to say this, but, O.k. I will join you, on one condition.
Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 3 Jimbob10Jimbob: We may have a new member of The Phantom Alliance tonight, Folks!!!
Mr Pain: You apologize to every one involved in IWF, The fans, and people who watch the shows, For your taking of the pills. And after that you promise them you will go ‘Straight-Edge’.
Mad Man Mowgle seems to be enraged by Mr Pain's demands, and begins to get angry at Mr Pain.
Mad Man Mowgle: Who are you to make demands of me??? I am a member of The Phantom Alliance, the strongest group in IWF, and I will not be treated as any thing other than that, and any man who does should fear my wrath.
Mr Pain begins to get angry at this question of his character, and Both wrestlers begin to circle, and pace around the room, much to he suprise of the gym staff.
Mr Pain:You want to know who I am??
Mr Pain takes a moment to think about his reply, and to calm himself down.
Mr Pain: I am someone who is willing to put his career on the line for what is right, and I am someone who is willing not only to talk about doing the right thing, but to take action over his belief's, And i believe it is wrong for one man to abuse what was originally prescribed as a medicine and to pervert that into a Performance Enhancing Drug
This only seems to Infuriate Mad Man Mowgle even more.
Mad Man Mowgle: What is RIGHT?? How do you know what is right for IWF?? You have been here for one season, and have had 2 appearances, where you have lost both of them. You can’t demand we go 'Straight-edge', and you need to look at yourself, and see where 'Straight-Edge' has gotten you, And then look at Rey, one of our members, is the longest reiging IWF:Junior Champion.
Both wrestlers are almost in each others faces now.
Mr Pain: I would rather lose 100 times, than take pills to make me win, as I couldn’t do that to the fans. They would feel cheated by someone who does that, just like they feel with you, and longest reigning IWF:Junior Champion??Not something to be proud of, when half of them ended in draws, and he cheated for the other half...Way to go!!!
Mad Man Mowgle: Don't Ever Speak badly about a member of The Phantom Alliance, Or you may not have a chance to again
Mr Pain's speech is much more calm and collected now, as he begins to think through his arguements, he turns away, taking another moment to gather his thoughts, While his back is turned Mad Man Mowgle takes the opportunity, He takes the lid off Mr Pains water, and slips a pill in which dissolves instantly, he screws the top on,And puts the water back where it was, and Mr Pain turns around, ready to continue ...
Oh and about the 100 losses decision Pain??? Thats would be your loss, not ours, and would be a very poor decision...
Mr Pain: But is it Mowgle?? I know that everytime I step into the ring, I give it 110% and even if i lose, the fans love me for it. But with you, you step in and give what…50%, and the fans can sense that, and that’s why your disliked Mowgle And thats why I believe the fans have had enough of The Phantom Alliance Mowgle.
Mad Man Mowgle seems to be retreating, as he realises Mr Pain is pointing out all the things that the pills should help him with, and also the things that The Phantom Alliance should solve..
Mad Man Mowgle: But I win my matches, and that’s all that counts…
Mr Pain steps back and looks reflective, then suddenly he steps close to Mad Man Mowgle and begins to stare him down.
Mr Pain: Sometimes the truth hurts, doesn’t it Mowgle? I mean lets look at the evidence…You’re a coward…You hide behind The Phantom Alliance, and you use your ‘Pills’ to hide the fact your weak. But I’m going to do something that I doubt anyone else has ever done before. I’m gunna give you a challenge you can’t refuse. If you want to prove to me that you’re not the coward I think you are, then come to that ring tonight, without The Phantom Alliance, and without using your pills. And if you don't, well then everything i just said about you being a coward is proved right, and that is something i dont think you can live with Mowgle
Mr Pain steps back, and takes a drink of the water, Almost Instantly Mr Pain seems more aggressive.
Mad Man Mowgle: I don’t need to prove myself Pain, but I will be there…But I will PROVE MYSELF NOW!!!!
Mad Man Mowgle breaks away from Mr Pain, and puts himself into a fighting pose, which Mr Pain mimics, and suddenly the two wrestlers begin to exchange blows!!! Mr Pain begins to gain the advantage, and kicks Mad man Mowgle in the stomach, leading to Mr Pain setting him up for a Safe Word. Mr Pain Lifts Mad Man Mowgle up on his shoulders and sets Mad Man Mowgle up for a powerbomb. He then spins Mad Man Mowgle 360 degrees and slams Mad Man Mowgle into a nearby table with a sickening impact executing a Hardcore Safe Word through a table!!! Mr Pain then goes next to the grounded Mad Man Mowgle and he whispers something into his ear.
Mr Pain: Prove yourself?? All you have done there is prove that you are weak…
Mr Pain entwines his opponent's legs with his own,
capsizing him and submitting him with a devastating Sharpshooter!!
Mr pain keeps his agonizing submission hold
Mr Pain keeps his agonizing submission hold
Mr Pain keeps his....

Suddenly Anti-Morphine comes charging through the door, and uses his weight to force Mr Pain off Mad Man Mowgle.
Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 3 Anti-m12
Anti-Morphine: Pain, He's Not worth it, dont let anger cloud your vision, Dont sink to his level!!!
Mr Pain is held back By Anti-Morphine, before calming down. He then turns his back on Mad Man Mowgle who is on the floor, recovering from the Pain.
Mr Pain: See you in the ring Mowgle.
Mr Pain storms out of the Gym leaving Mad Man Mowgle Lieing there, and Anti-Morphine follows Mr Pain out.
Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 3 Jimbob11 JimBob: we'll watch that match later tonight, but thank the Lord Anti-Morphine got there before Mr Pain could do some real damage...Maybe there's a darker side to Mr Pain than we knew about!!!

What do you think???

Last edited by Mr pain on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:12 am

I always find that the longer the promo, the better it is..

Only if it has a smooth flow

Good job Mr Pain
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:27 am

its not finished, i have more to add =)

but i gtta eat =)
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Mr pain leaves the ring after the match, Mad man mowgle grabs a mic

Mad man mowgle: see the PILLS make people stronger, just take one and see, or i will have to go back to my old ways and force you to take them.

Mr Pain moves up the ramp some more, before stopping

The Dark Being appears behind Mr Pain and wraps his arm around Mr Pains neck then trys to force a PILL into Mr Pain,

All of a sudden Mr Pain is pushed forward as Anti-morphine smashes a steel chair over The Dark Being

Mr Pain gets up and sees Anti-morphine and The Dark Being battling it out, as Mr Pain starts up the ramp again he see movement out of the corner of his eye

Cris Mastine come out of the fans with a slingshot aimed at Mr Pain

[img]Mad Man Mowgle vs Mr Pain - Straight Edge Pain! - Page 3 466px-10[/img]

Cris Mastine fires the slingshot at Mr Pain who fall over.

Mr Pain gets up and pulls a small gold PILL out of his nostril, looks at Cris then runs

Cris mastine looks at Mad Man Mowgle who is shaking his head

Rey comes running down the ramp towards Anti-morphine so does Cris and Mad Man Mowgle, Anti-morphine swing the chair at the phantom alliance then run after Mr Pain, Mad Man Mowgle looks on with a grin on his face

Jimbob: two PILLS used and wasted, Mr Pain is smart, unless Mad Man Mowgle has made any more PILLS he has two left, hopefully Mr Pain can make them waste the last two, we can only wait and see

Mr T: well fokes Mad Man Mowgle did tell his guys to use there imagination to get Mr Pain to take the PILLS so Cris Mastine use's a slingshot i love it, but The Dark Being just tried to force Mr Pain to take it, no imagination there, well can't wait for next weeks show to see what Reys and Mad Man Mowgles imagination is like
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:05 pm

i know its the other promo i posted just edited but i could think of anything else, i was goin to have in week one cris try to make you take the pills, week two someone else try then week 3 me and who ever is left over try, but i will have to have two people try this week and two next week
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:06 pm

Dude, nice Rp!! i may editit, and change it slightly, but you have already got me to take a pill.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:16 pm

ok edit it how you like, im having trouble writing promos i have to stat work at 6am for the next 2 weeks Mad Evil or Very Mad so i will help anyway i can if im awake
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:17 pm

I know Mowgle..Matt told me....

Quick Question, do you like the main Promo???
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:51 pm

i like the main promo
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:55 am

o.k we'll Use that one....

I'll edit the after match later..
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:22 am

MAd man Mowgle Mr Pain left so I'll use your promo but edit it so you'll fight anyway against a surprise opponent
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:57 am

Pain asked me earlier to sort out a promo for him so I think his contract expired!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Yes it did
And then he went in BGW
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:59 am

so who am i going to fight untill the season ends
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:02 am

Someone's contract ran out or someone left so fight against his feus opponet for now
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3