Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP

+15
JTG
Cris Mastine
Chitman
Xander
chaosstarter
Mr pain
scotthuston
Matt Skiba
Nakoliss
Dynamo
Babusama
Mobius
mike vin
mad man mowgle
matchstickgeezer
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Empty IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP

Post  matchstickgeezer Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:41 am

Hi all....

I need the following promos to be posted here... please only post them when you feel they are complete!

I need them all by MONDAY night if possible!!

---------

1. Eddie Langeveld VS Legend Killer Boy - Promo needed asap from newcomer / old timer bitterness

2. Xander vs Night - Stalking Promo needed before match

3. Mad Man Mowgle VS Mr Pain - Need a promo to do with medication for before match, and possibly after match as well!

4. Chaos Starter VS Matt SKiba - Promo needed for before match

5. JTG VS Cris Mastine - Pre-match down and out promo needed ... as well as JTG saying he will sort it out by beating sense into Mastine...leads to this match!

6. Chitman VS Nakoliss (First Blood Match) - Nakoliss and Biquette are reunited and Nak thinks Biq has told him Chitman is a bad bad man etc etc.

7. Babusama VS Mobius (Hardcore Match) - Mobius and Babusama meet backstage and Mobius says that Babu stinks, and that he is going to take the piece of trash down! Need a good promo here guys!

8. Rob Bailey VS El Pirata (Last Man Standing) - Need a cool promo of sadness from El Pirata, and an interruption frm the newcomer!

9. Aku vs Houleigan - Need a bitter promo from this about who is to blame for number one contenders loss!

10. Mike Vin VS Rey - Mike Vin decides to take on Rey in a warm up after he is interrupted by Rey when he is about to choose his MITB match.
matchstickgeezer
matchstickgeezer
General Manager
General Manager

https://iwfwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Empty Re: IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP

Post  mad man mowgle Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:37 am

promo moved to next page

Last edited by mad man mowgle on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Empty Re: IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP

Post  mike vin Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:25 am

mike vin enter in the IWF arena take the microphone and say
Mike vin:here i m, mister money in the bank, if this briefcase i can have any title shot oportunity in any time and i m fink use this for the IWF: Heavy...
rey apear in the arena and interrupt mike vin
rey:congrazt mike vin you beat mad man monglwe pet,but, you just won that mitb ladder match just because you have luck,so, you shoudnt deserver that briefacase
the fans boo rey
mike:if you fink that way rey so let s have a match next IWF show and i ill show you i dint won the mitb just because i have luck
rey:i agree

after the match

mike:rey i finaly choose my title shoot.Is for the IWF Junior champion

the fans scream vin vin vin

mike:and the match ill be buried alive match
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:15 pm

numerous members of IWF are standing backstage when Mobius enters takes a few steps in the door then immediately leaves

(Wrestler#1) What was that all about?
(Wrestler#2) I have no idea

Babusama: I don't think he likes any of us...

Mobius returns with a bucket and a mop. walks up to Babusama and sets the mop against the wall

Mobius dude i think i speak on behalf of all of IWF when i say that You WREAK. it cost what 99 cents for a bar of soap at Wal-Mart?? I mean really come on there's even showers here. i know your faking being poor and probobly live in that POS truck in the lot or i mean was in the lot...

Babusama what did you do to my truck??

Mobius I had that POS towed. I was sick of looking at it. but thats not important. the important thing is you need a shower or 2 maybe even 4 or 5 cause any less than three isn't going to do the trick. you know what never mind for the sake of everyone here I'm going to help you with your litt... i mean big problem.

Mobius dumps the bucket of soap and water over Babusamas head. Grabs the mop and violently scrubs him before breaking it over the back of his head and walks away

OOC: if you need more MSG let me know
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post  Babusama Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:22 am

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Backst10

In the empty backstage of the IWF arena, A sad looking Babusama is walking still looking around for Foxy Lady. Dynamo , his manager Mr. Cash , the Shining Light champion Nitro and Mobius are leaving their dressing room when they see the smelly wrestler passing by them.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-babu13

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-dyna13IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-nitr13IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-mobi10IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-mr_c10

DYNAMO: Hey Babusama, Why such a long face? Didn’t eat enough junk food? Ha Ha Ha.

BABUSAMA: What do you want guys. I'm busy looking for Foxy and I have no time to talk with you. Since she' gone, I’m losing my appetite. I didn’t even finish my fourth pizza for diner. So let me past all right

DYNAMO:Hey ho big guy, don’t get us wrong. We'll be glad to help you find your girl. In fact THW will pay to hire some private detectives to search for her. Isn't that right Mr. cash?

MR. CASH: Yes Babusama, we have money to help you find your precious girlfriend. Money is not an issue for us.

DYNAMO: See Babusama, everything is cool with us.

BABUSAMA:So what's the catch?

DYNAMO:There is not catch my friend. Nothing much you know... like you help us with some problems we have with members of IWF for example... We scratch your back; you scratch ours kind of deal.

MR. CASH:Just trust us with everything Babusama.

From out of nowhere The Friendly Dude appears dress in an expensive tuxedo.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 84-10110

THE FRIENDLY DUDE: Hey! Babu, show some class and don’t listen to that bunch of good for nothing traitors.

DYNAMO:Friendly Dude, why don't you just get out of here and let us do the talking

NITRO:Yeah, don’t put your nose in THW business and we may let you go in one piece

THE FRIENDLY DUDE: I was just passing by and I couldn’t help listening to what those two rat faces were saying... Don’t you worry about Foxy lady, I have all ready hire a detective and he's been on the case since day one.

Mobius:I don’t see why anybody will spend money to help that smelly pig anyways

BABUSAMA: What did you say buddy?

MOBIUS: I said that I don’t see why somebody will give a damn about what happens to that fat cow girlfriend of yours.

Babusama is going toward Mobius to hit him but he is stop by The friendly Dude.

THE FRIENDLY DUDE:Don’t waste you’re energy on them, let's leave and go to see that detective of mine.

Nitro grabs a steel chair, and hit The Friendly Dude on the back of the head, knocking him on the floor.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Chair_10

NITRO:That's what happens when you mess with THW business, punk.

Babusama goes after Nitro but Dynamo hit him on the head with a garbage can.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Gar10

DYNAMO:You should have listen fatso. Now we have to teach you a lesson on the ring and Mobius will be glad to do so for us. See you later losers.

The THW members leave the backstage leaving Bausama and The Friendly Dude on the floor.
Babusama
Babusama

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:27 am

Mobius actually we wrote promo already..........
If this is better or you want this then let's use this one Very Happy
Babusama i had to put
in there and things

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Backst10
In the empty backstage of the IWF arena, A sad looking Babusama is walking still looking around for Foxy Lady. Dynamo , his manager Mr. Cash , the Shining Light champion Nitro and Mobius are leaving their dressing room when they see the smelly wrestler passing by them.
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-babu13
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-dyna13IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-nitr13IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-mobi10IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-mr_c10
DYNAMO: Hey Babusama, Why such a long face? Didn’t eat enough junk food? Ha Ha Ha.
BABUSAMA: What do you want guys. I'm busy looking for Foxy and I have no time to talk with you. Since she' gone, I’m losing my appetite. I didn’t even finish my fourth pizza for diner. So let me past all wright
DYNAMO:Hey ho big guy, don’t get us wrong. We'll be glad to help you find your girl. In fact THW will pay to hire some private detectives to search for her. Isn't that right Mr. cash?
MR. CASH: Yes Babusama, we have money to help you find your precious girlfriend. Money is not an issue for us.
DYNAMO: See Babusama, everything is cool with us.
BABUSAMA:So what's the catch?
DYNAMO:There is not catch my friend. Nothing much you know... like you help us with some problems we have with members of IWFfor example... We scratch your back; you scratch ours kind of deal.
MR. CASH:Just trust us with everything Babusama.
From out of nowhere The Friendly Dude appears dress in an expensive tuxedo.
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 84-10110
THE FRIENDLY DUDE: Hey! Babu, show some class and don’t listen to that bunch of good for nothing traitors.
DYNAMO:Friendly Dude, why don't you just get out of here and let us do the talking
NITRO:Yeah, don’t put your nose in THW business and we may let you go in one piece
THE FRIENDLY DUDE: I was just passing by and I couldn’t help listening to what those two rat faces were saying... Don’t you worry about Foxy lady, I have all ready hire a detective and he's been on the case since day one.
Mobius:I don’t see why anybody will spend money to help that smelly pig anyways
BABUSAMA: What did you say buddy?
MOBIUS: I said that I don’t see why somebody will give a damn about what happens to that fat cow girlfriend of yours.
Babusama is going toward Mobius to hit him but he is stop by The friendly Dude.
THE FRIENDLY DUDE:Don’t waste you’re energy on them, let's leave and go to see that detective of mine.
Nitro grabs a steel chair, and hit The Friendly Dude on the back of the head, knocking him on the floor.
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Chair_10
NITRO:That's what happens when you mess with THW business, punk.
Babusama goes after Nitro but Dynamo hit him on the head with a garbage can.
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Gar10
DYNAMO:You should have listen fatso. Now we have to teach you a lesson on the ring and Mobius will be glad to do so for us. See you later losers.
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakoliss Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:09 am

We can see Nakoliss sneaking silently towards an unknown prey. He seems to be in a forest. Suddenly, Nakoliss jumps up and hits Biquette on the back.

Nakoliss: 'Backstab', your dead!

Biquette jumps in fear: BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ!

Nakoliss is laughing his head off while Biquette slowly turns around and jump on Nakoliss who falls on his back. Biquette starts licking Nakoliss on the face like a puppy dog and they seem to be both laughing.

Nakoliss: Oh Princess Biquette. I am so happy to have successfully freed you from the grasp of the evil clan of 'The Gang Haunted Warriors'. Those 'ugly Trolls' didn't stand a chance against me and my '+2 sword of Goat Princess Freeing'!!!

Biquette: Bêêêêê Bêêêêê Bââââ Bââââââ!!!

Nakoliss: Quoi? The meanest of these 'Barbarian Trolls' was a bad bad man... and it was the 'ugliest' of all named Chitman. And you want me to settle score with him... again? Hehe, Have no fear beautiful Princess Biquette. I should avenge you as only a 'Medieval Assassin' like me can! I will make him...

Nakoliss looks absent minded.

Nakoliss: Oui Dungeon Master... hum, yes. Great... should I roll against strength or dexterity... hum... ok!

Nakoliss seems somewhat normal again.

Nakoliss: I just had the greatest of ideas my lady. I will challenge the 'ugliest of the trolls' known as Chitman to a 'First Blood match'. His blood will be a testament of my faithfulness to you Ô Biquette, 'Princess of the land of the IWF'!

Nakoliss goes on all fours and starts eating grass on the ground.
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:17 am

Chaos Starter is sitting with his gang.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 67-6IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-Kitty-1

Chaos Starter: “Wow when was the last time we did this just sit here and have a beer?”

Kitty: “Well last night, tho it was more laying.”

Chaos Starter: “Hehehe too right.”

Rod: “So what we guna do?”

Dillan: “Havoc?”

Chaos Starter: “Yeah, question is who?”

Kitty: “Who cares, who ever it is will find us!”

Dillan: “PARTY!”

All of the Chaos gang starts to go mental, shouting yelling and drinking.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 86-38IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-Derek-1IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-Dan-1IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 87-12IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 66-72

Mean while in the same room Matt Skiba is sitting with his old band mates and new manager and body guard Derek and Dan, along with Mr Pain and Scott M. Huston

Matt Skiba: “Yeah me Dan and Derek were going places, good times they were, hey remember our first major gig when we were supporting that band, what they called?”

“Well Derek drank so much before we went on we were worried, we thought we were finished, but he managed to play a good set until the last song his snare drum was muted, turns out he was sick in it!”

The group laugh and are then silenced by the rowdy Chaos gang

Mr Pain: “I'll sort them out.”

Matt Skiba: “No, Pain, allow me.”

Matt Skiba walks over to the chaos gang

Matt Skiba: “Do you mind, some people are having a small re-union.”

Chaos Starter: “How do you know?”

Matt Skiba: “Im talking about me fool, keep it down yeah?”

Chaos Starter: “NAFF OFF!”

Matt Skiba: “We have a match booked tonight yeah? Just get all your worthless buddies to watch your back, coz i will have your neck.”

Matt Skiba walks off from the chaos gang shouting swear words at him.

Kitty: “Do we have an applicant?”

Chaos Starter: “He's the one, and you said he would find us! Game on!”
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

http://www.myspace.com/my_sweet_nymphetamine

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:34 am

The recruitment of TFD and Babu into IWF Forever. sorry i have added TFD's piece to this

Scott, Nakoliss and Biquette are in the IWF Forever locker room. Scott is pacing up and down, while Biquette is nuzzling at Nakoliss' out stretched hand.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-scot12IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-nako14IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-biqu13

Scott: " Nakoliss you did remember to ask him to come here?"

Nakoliss is staring at the ceiling. Biquette speaks.

Biquette: " BEEEEEEEEEEE, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Nakoliss: " OH hmm Desole mon ami I was just... never mind, The wealthy Lord of the land of the IWF will be here, have no fear."

There is a knock at the door. Scott opens it to show The Friendly Dude and Babasuma.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-babu14IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-the-28

Scott: " I'm glad to see you two. Nakoliss tells me you would be willing to join us in the IWF Forever."

The Friendly Dude:" As usual, Nakoliss was all mixed up.....What I actually said was that I’m willing to sponsor the IWF divas lingerie contest and I’ll sponsor them FOREVER. However... I will not stand by and watch the destruction of the IWF. I have built up quite a following here and I'm not about to let those traitors destroy that. I will join the IWF Forever!"

Scott: " What about you Babusama? will you join?"

The Friendly Dude: '' Actually, I insist on him joining he will be quite a force for The IWF Forever... His smell will keeps the parasite away if nothing else''

The cameras fade as the discussion continues.

Last edited by scotthuston on Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Mad Man - possible to edit your rp slightly in our feud section??
i have some ideas we could use.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:39 pm

Mr pain wrote:Mad Man - possible to edit your rp slightly in our feud section??
i have some ideas we could use.

post the ideas in the feud page let me see i going in a little while if i like your idear i will edit *if its for thrusdays show* i posted this one cause i didn't know when you were back
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:42 pm

I wasnt till 15 mins ago.....But we still have time, and i like a lot of the promo.
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  chaosstarter Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:46 pm

Matt Skiba wrote:Chaos Starter is sitting with his gang.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 67-6IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-Kitty-1

Chaos Starter: “Wow when was the last time we did this just sit here and have a beer?”

Kitty: “Well last night, tho it was more laying.”

Chaos Starter: “Hehehe too right.”

Rod: “So what we guna do?”

Dillan: “Havoc?”

Chaos Starter: “Yeah, question is who?”

Kitty: “Who cares, who ever it is will find us!”

Dillan: “PARTY!”

All of the Chaos gang starts to go mental, shouting yelling and drinking.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 86-38IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-Derek-1IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-Dan-1IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 87-12IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 66-72

Mean while in the same room Matt Skiba is sitting with his old band mates and new manager and body guard Derek and Dan, along with Mr Pain and Scott M. Huston

Matt Skiba: “Yeah me Dan and Derek were going places, good times they were, hey remember our first major gig when we were supporting that band, what they called?”

“Well Derek drank so much before we went on we were worried, we thought we were finished, but he managed to play a good set until the last song his snare drum was muted, turns out he was sick in it!”

The group laugh and are then silenced by the rowdy Chaos gang

Mr Pain: “I'll sort them out.”

Matt Skiba: “No, Pain, allow me.”

Matt Skiba walks over to the chaos gang

Matt Skiba: “Do you mind, some people are having a small re-union.”

Chaos Starter: “How do you know?”

Matt Skiba: “Im talking about me fool, keep it down yeah?”

Chaos Starter: “NAFF OFF!”

Matt Skiba: “We have a match booked tonight yeah? Just get all your worthless buddies to watch your back, coz i will have your neck.”

Matt Skiba walks off from the chaos gang shouting swear words at him.

Kitty: “Do we have an applicant?”

Chaos Starter: “He's the one, and you said he would find us! Its time to start the chaos!”

(Edited my last quote)
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Empty Since I didn't hear anything...

Post  Xander Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:07 pm

Right into the break between two matches, the Tron flickers and some kind of video is starting. The scenery is dark, it's obviously raining. A couple of feet away, a silhouette is visible. The steady cam follows that shade, always keeping the distance. It's getting clear that Xander is shown there, walking down a lonely alley. He's taking looks over his shoulder, side glances and seems to feel watched - and he's absolutely right about it. The person who's holding the camera is good in sneaking and hiding. Xander heads towards a pub down the road, and as he enters, there's a visible cut on the tape. Whoever is chasing Xander, he's good at it and does not follow him right into the bar. The scence cuts to The Mean Mangle sitting at the counter, shown from behind and the side, a close table, obviously. Xander is talking to the bartender and the following is heard:

Xander: "It's raining. And when it rains, it pours. I have no idea what in the world has driven me to get out of my house on a day like this. I'm soakin' wet and 'm cold and I'm miserable. Jersey Boy hasn't found hapiness in the big bad world out there. My feet were drawn down that road almost automatically. It's time to try to drown those feelings on the bottom of a bottle of bourbon. It's not the first time, that I question my way of living, that I question myself. But it's definitely the first time, I feel stalked. Damn, is there someone following me?"

The bartender just listens and nods, he doesn't seem to care. The image on the screen fades to black - as suddenly Xander's face appears on the screen instead. He's live on, with a IWF camera team, arguing with Adama.

Xander (yelling): "What do you mean, you have no idea who recorded this? It's your show, you have to know where the input comes from!"

Adama: "What are YOU upset about? Being stalked by a mysterious person? YOU should be the last man on earth complaining about that! You're big and strong, you can defend yourself - and there's nothing I can do for you! Obviously, someone hacked himself in our system and our technicians have no clue where the transmission came from... and now you should get ready for your match, man..."

Adama leaves, with a smirk on his face. Xander's left standing in the locker room. He's very upset, but for the first time, there's a sign of fear in his facial expression. Whoever wanted to alienate him, was succesful.

DURING THE MATCH:

Again the Tron flickers and Xander stares at the screen. What's visible there can easily be recognized as his own hotel room. The steady cam is stepping through the door, moving inside, putting an envelop on the drawer. For a glimpse of an eye a dark shade is seen in the mirror, but nothing can be really recognized. Xander puts his hands to his head in disbelief, totally focussing on the Tron. Night seizes the moment and...

RIGHT AFTER THE MATCH:

The beaten Xander walks back to the locker room. He sits down, takes a look around - and finally sees a message written on his locker: "... nevermore". Xander roars and kicks the locker, dashing out of the building. It's unsure if he's mad - or scared to death.
Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post  Chitman Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Chitman's music plays and he walks into the ring with a strange looking man who is holding a laptop.

The Man sits down in a chair in an ususual manner but he opens his laptop while Chitman talks...

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 1-chit10IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-l-111

Chitman: Well well if it isn't my favourited IWF fans... Thats right! I'm Canadian and I found my self a new manager.. you can call him L, he will be helping me with all of the technical work to ensure that things runs smoothly for The Haunted Warriors.

Infact you can now thank him for setting us up for High-Definition but since all of you are too cheap to buy it, we just use it to 'take a better look' of IWF: Forever And what I mean by that I mean that L here will hack into surveillance cameras nearby and inside the arena in every show to see what their up to if they seem to get away from our sight.

Anyways back into us against IWF: Forever... Just now I heard that I will be in a first Blood match against Nakoliss so I asked L to find any info from the last few hours and he found this video. Put it up L!

The Titan Tron shows Nakoliss sneaking silently towards an unknown prey. He seems to be in a forest. Suddenly, Nakoliss jumps up and hits Biquette on the back.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 78-410IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-biqu11

Nakoliss: 'Backstab', your dead!

Biquette jumps in fear: BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ!

Nakoliss is laughing his head off while Biquette slowly turns around and jump on Nakoliss who falls on his back. Biquette starts licking Nakoliss on the face like a puppy dog and they seem to be both laughing.

Nakoliss: Oh Princess Biquette. I am so happy to have successfully freed you from the grasp of the evil clan of 'The Gang Haunted Warriors'. Those 'ugly Trolls' didn't stand a chance against me and my '+2 sword of Goat Princess Freeing'!!!

Biquette: Bêêêêê Bêêêêê Bââââ Bââââââ!!!

Nakoliss: Quoi? The meanest of these 'Barbarian Trolls' was a bad bad man... and it was the 'ugliest' of all named Chitman. And you want me to settle score with him... again? Hehe, Have no fear beautiful Princess Biquette. I should avenge you as only a 'Medieval Assassin' like me can! I will make him...

Nakoliss looks absent minded.

Nakoliss: Oui Dungeon Master... hum, yes. Great... should I roll against strength or dexterity... hum... ok!

Nakoliss seems somewhat normal again.

Nakoliss: I just had the greatest of ideas my lady. I will challenge the 'ugliest of the trolls' known as Chitman to a 'First Blood match'. His blood will be a testament of my faithfulness to you Ô Biquette, 'Princess of the land of the IWF'!

Nakoliss goes on all fours and starts eating grass on the ground.

The cameras goes back to Chitman and L

Chitman: Thank you L now... can't you see that this man is a total loon?? I mean seriously... how you can you not see this man's head is damaged or something... so that's why i'm going to aim there! L! Lights!

This arena's lights are off and the arena is pitch black...

When the lights go back on we see Chitman still in the ring but he changed into his wrestling attire and L is mysteriously gone.

END OF MATCH *no matter of the outcome of the match*

All of a Sudden, Chitman calls out L again and the lights suddenly go off again. When the lights go on you see that Chitman disappeared, Biquette is in a chain leach choking and bleeding and Nakoliss is knocked out in a pool of blood in what looks like his head got bashed on an unpadded turnbuckle.

Last edited by Chitman on Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 pm

thats cool i've never written anything thats made it to the show anyways so if you guys have a better one then sweet Smile whatever makes things believable and look good Smile
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:43 pm

I have altered the recruitment of TFD and Babu to include TFD's piece hope its not to late.
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:27 am

Down and Out...pre-match

Mr.T: Suckas in the audience... I have a very sad video to show you all... As you know, my good friend Cris Mastine has been going through a rough patch thanks to that meddling Brazilian and as a result has hit the bottle pretty hard... so I have to begrudgingly show you this tape involving another IWF superstar trying to make a name for himself by attacking a man in need of help... Jimbob roll it!

*The cameras pan away to a local bar, many are seated around the vicinity and are enjoying a drink, Cris Mastine is seated at the bar, by his side are two empty whisky bottles, he looks a real mess, his beard is scraggy, his clothes tattered and his odour reminiscent of a certain slobbish superstar, he rises from his chair.... stumbles and talks very loudly*

Mastine: Y'know... I lost... I lost £50,000 on that damn match *hic*... I made a bet that I would win... the odds were in my favour *hic* and I was guaranteed the match... £50,000 thats more than any of you washed up sacks of crap will ever make *hic* in your life...I...I... *hic* was robbed!

*Many of the people in the bar step away from Mastine*

Mastine: When I was 16...*hic... I was the World Champion.... Unbeatable.... The Best and now look... Can't even climb a ladder!

*Mastine slams a handful of notes onto the bar and asks for another whisky, the bartender agrees and pours another tall measure... Mastine knocks it back and feels it burn in his throat*

Mastine: You are all fools... toothless...Jobless fools *hic* I could...I can retire happily while *hic* you slobs have to workyour *hic* asses off screwing caps on a *hic* bottle...pffft... I am the greatest....the greatest in the whoooooooooole world *hic*

*Mastine swivels drunkenly on his chair and knocks the two empty bottles onto the floor, the inscensed barman jumps up*

Barman: That's it buddy! Get Outta Here!!! You have had way too much!

*The barman grabs Mastine by the shoulder and attempts to move him but Mastine reacts*

Cris Mastine clutches the barman from behind
and connects with a DRUNKEN Vicious Sling!!

*Mastine lays still on the floor for a few minutes and eventually rolls up, still staggering he shouts once more*

Mastine: Now then... anyone else wanna touch me?

*From a group of shocked onlookers, one steps forward*

Supreme Warrior: I think I know a man who may...

Cris Mastine:Who?

Supreme Warrior:Give him a second he is arriving

Cris Mastine: Look *hic* I don't wait for anybody*hic* so unless your man is here I don't care *hic*.

*JTG opens the door and enter the bar, he struggles to get past the crowd of people but eventually confronts Mastine*

Supreme Warrior:Here he is my 'man' JTG

Mastine:What? Who is this guy? *hic* looks as tough as a marshmallow *hic* don't waste my time!

JTG:Cris, you don't know me but... I know you

Mastine:What do you want kid i`m not going to give you wrestling lessons

JTG: A nice offer I'm sure but I don't want lessons, I want to bring back the old Cris Mastine, the man that convinced me to join the IWF

Mastine:Look...*hic* when I lost that Ladder match the old Cris died...*hic* when I lost week after week to that Brazillian it got too much and now the old Cris has gone

JTG:Well I want to bring back the old, 'dead' Cris

Mastine:Son, it ain't gonna *hic* happen so buzz off before I buzz you off!

Mastine pushes JTG into a table and he falls to the floor

Mastine iturns around and staggers to the doorJTG turns him around

JTG lifts Cris Mastine in a fireman's carry across his shoulders then throw Cris Mastine legs in front of him to spin them out while he simultaneously falls backward driving Cris Mastine's head to a table executing LEGENDARY Heaven To Hell!!

Cris Mastine IS BLEEDING!!

JTG:Cris... I didn't mean it but you made me do it

JTG:Supreme warrior, clean this place up... he needs to go... far away

Supreme Warrior lifts Cris Mastine from the floor into a
fireman's carry across his shoulders[color=orange] and takes him away from the bar

As the three men leave, the bar is in tatters, glass and blood lay all over the floor along with the earlier disposed barman, all of the other members of the public reach for their phones and call the police desperately as the screen fades away

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leading to the match
Cris Mastine music is heard around the arena
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 41-32

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Cris Mastine makes his way to the ring, he walks much slower than usual and looks very rough
smoke hides the whole ring

Jimbob:Oh My God! It's Cris Mastine, he's been going through quite a random spell lately, newspapers have pictured him out until the early hours of the night drinking away his sorrows and that video Mr.T showed us earlier didn't make him look too great either, look at him, staggering and stinking of whisky, this is no message to be sending the young IWF fans! He should be in rehab!!

Mr.T:Shut up fool let Cris address the hicks in the crowd, ain't you ever had a problem? Guess not, you ain't even had a girlfriend fool.

Mastine:As you may or may not be aware, the other day I was confronted in a bar... usually I would deal with this kind of situation there and then but due to my then drunken nature, I was cheap shotted and left to lie on the floor, I want to call the man responsible down to the ring and show him the true meaning of a brawl... JTG get your sorry Portuguese butt out here now!

Fans start booing at Mastine who leers around the arena

Mastine:Shut up, let me talk you stupid fools, thanks to that idiot trying a fast one I have decided that I will not retire as I now have a serious motive behind returning to fight, firstly, The Phantom Alliance have acquired new and more powerful talent and secondly because JTG needs to be shown that nobody messes with Cris Mastine.

"You suck" chants are being started all over the arena, it seems that no one wants Cris to come out of retirement!

JTG's music is heard and the fans change from boos to cheers!

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 90-89IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-Supreme-Warrior-1
barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron and we hear
JTG makes his way to the ring
wearing a blue jeans, brown shoes and a black T-Shirt saying on the back The King Of Fighters Is Here
JTG emerges driving a white BMW e60
with his manager Supreme Warrior.
he reaches the ring and slides in slowly under the bottom rope and stands up quickly as the a light shines over himself and Supreme Warrior

JTG:Look Cris, I am here to help you, as much as I hate to admit it I would rather see the old Cris Mastine back, now you're just a drunk and you've completely lost it, I only hit you because I wanted to make you see sense!

Mastine:I said this the last time that i was with you the old cris is dead, he died when he lost the ladder and the title shot, from now on I ain't taking crap from anybody around here so shut your mouth before I do it for you.

JTG: Cris, you're talking crazy, the old Mastine is still inside you, you can't just shut off your past you...

Mastine: The old Cris is dead boy... If I have to say it again you will regret it!

JTG:Regret it? Cris I want to help you...can't you see that?

Mastine:So helping me is attacking me when I'm in a bar?

JTG:That was a mistake

Incensed Mastine smashes the mic across JTG's head and busts him wide open, Supreme Warrior attempts to spear Mastine but he dodges it and Supreme Warrior hits the ring post, Mastine turns him around
Cris Mastine Wraps his legs around his opponents head pulling the arm backwards
C
utting off the Air Supply and squeezing him for dear life executing Triangle Hold!!
Cris Mastine keeps his strong submission hold
Supreme Warrior LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!

The fans fall silent as Mastine stands above a bleeding JTG and a severly hurt Supreme Warrior, he points to the ceiling and the lights flicker, a referee sprints to the ring and sounds for the bell... Mastine advances on the injured JTG...

Last edited by Cris Mastine on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:57 am

my finisher is wrong

JTGand
lifts Cris Mastine in a fireman's carry across his shoulders then throw
Cris Mastine legs in front of him to spin them out while he
simultaneously falls backward driving Cris Mastine's head to a table
executing LEGENDARY Heaven To Hell!!

my finisher is
JTG
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:01 am

JTG wrote:my finisher is wrong

JTGand

my finisher is
JTG

Fixed it JTG, if not I'm sure MSG will iron out any other problems Wink
Cris Mastine
Cris Mastine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 am

Mad Man Mowgle, Cris Mastine, Rey and The Dark Being are walking down one of the many corridors in the IWF arena. Mad Man Mowgle is leading the group, and he takes them through a series of twists and turns, before coming to one of the 'less travelled' areas of the IWF arena, and he leads the group into a side room.Cris Mastine walks in and attempts to sit in a chair, however he misses and falls hardly on the chair.
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Madman10IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Crisma10
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Rey11IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 2-the-10
Cris Mastine: Ouch, You O.k Rey?? looked like you *hic* hurt yourself *hic* there...And Out of *hic* curiosity boss, did you ever find out who blew up the *hic*cage in your title match last season???
Mad Man Mowgle: No...but if i do find him i will thank him.
The other people in the room look shocked at this statement from Mad Man Mowgle.
Mad Man Mowgle: Suprisingly when i fell off the top of the cage I hit my head on the floor around the ring and in doing so I had an idea on how to make better and greatly improved PILLS, that work faster, and make te person addicted when taken, meaning that once a person takes them, we have complete control over them.
Rey: Thats a brilliant idea!!!
Mr Pain had been walking outside the room, when he heard Mad Man Mowgle's statement, and Rey's exclamation at hearing it, and he bursts through the door, suprising the others.
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Mrpain10
Mr Pain: How sad....PILLS, think about how weak you lot are to have to take PILLS to make you better, you have to gain an Illegal advantage to beat wrestlers who PLAY BY THE RULES.A good wrestler works to make himself better, I work out every day, and now i am twice as strong as i was...In fact if Ray Myster was here, I would show him, And i would show everyone of you...
Mad Man Mowgle: O.k Pain, show us...
Suddenly all members of The Phantom Alliance surround Mr Pain, and begin to kick him, Until he falls on the floor where they stamp on him. Cris Mastine then looks to put pain in a submission, but as he is drunk, he misses. Rey gets a chair, and smashes it against Mr Pains head. Mad Man Mowgle sees a table in the room, and lifts Mr Pain on his shoulders and slams him through the Table then he grabs Mr Pains neck and chokes him out executing Jugular Grip!! The Phantom Alliance stop, and turn to leave.
Their is A Lone figure standing in the door.

IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Anti-m11
Anti-Morphine: I suggest you leave him alone...
Suddenly Anti-Morphine charges. He Spears Mad Man Mowgle, before he realises he is under attack, Then is up and attacking the drunken Cris Mastine. Cris Mastine is punching rapidly, yet Anti-Morphine dodges or Blocks them all easily, before Punching Cris Mastine half way across the room.By now Mad Man Mowgle is Up.
The Dark Being: Mowgle...Stop this now, Can you not see that guy is Lethal???
Anti-Morphine picks up Mr Pain, and Mr Pain walks away through the door. He turns around and shouts back to The Phantom Alliance.
Mr Pain: Mad Man Mowgle i will face you tonight in a match, and i will beat you,Just to prove that your pills are WORTHLESS!!!
Mad Man Mowgle: So be it Pain.
Mr Pain and his Manager Anti-Morphine leave The Phantom Alliance alone in the room, and go to get Mr Pain ready for his match.
Mad Man Mowgle:I have an idea, if we are to take over IWF we need more members in The Phantom Alliance, Pain has some balls to stand up to us,not only would he make a fine member, I also need a Guinea pig for the new PILLS, yes he will do.
...Mad Man Mowgle pulls a container out of his pocket and some PILLS fall into his hand.
IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP Gold-p10
Cris Mastine: *hic* COOL gold PILLS, let *hic* try them!!
Mad Man Mowgle: WAIT,I only have these, wait till i make some more.OK I will give you guys one each to try and get Mr pain to take them, and use you imagination to give them to him. If you need me I will be in the hideout making more. Oh and Cris, try to sober up...
Mad Man Mowgle walks away leaving the other members of The Phantom Alliance wondering how they will get Mr Pain to take the new PILLS...

By the way... All pics are the ones i have, so the wrestler cards would need to be changed, as i use my movie ones, rather than the official ones...also i hd no idea what to do with the *hic*'s so if you have any ideas, feel free to edit them in...

Last edited by Mr pain on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 am

MSG is a great guy we will helps us if he need i think Smile

jk Very Happy
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:52 am

The babu discussion. for after the recruitment.
We go backstage and are once again in the IWF Forever locker room. the guys are sitting around talking.

Scott: "Well why cant he join??"

Spam: "Dude does your nose work?"

Trouble: "Desperate times call for desperate measures... I say we allow him in."

Zed: "But I dont want to throw up all my alphabetti spaghetti!!"

Nakoliss: "His stench gives us +4 to our attack!! we must let him join!"

Triple: "OK so are we agreed? well by majority at least?

The cameras fade as the talking continues
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:24 pm

after match promo

Draw finish at least, or win for Mad man mowgle to make mr pain see he isn't stronger without the pills, which makes mr pain angry

mr pain loses

Mr pain leaves the ring after the match, Mad man mowgle grabs a mic

Mad man mowgle: see the PILLS make people stronger, just take one and see, or i will have to go back to my old ways and force you to take them.

Mr Pain moves up the ramp some more, before stopping and seeing movement in the fans.

Cris Mastine come out of the fans with a slingshot aimed at Mr Pain

[img]IWF: Half Baked - 10/07/2008 - Promos Needed - ASAP 466px-10[/img]

Cris Mastine fires the slingshot at Mr Pain who fall over.

Mr Pain gets up and pulls a small gold PILL out of his nostril, looks at Cris then runs

Cris mastine looks at Mad Man Mowgle who is shaking his head, then Cris passes out from too much drinking

Mr T: well fokes Mad Man Mowgle did tell his guys to use there imagination to get Mr Pain to take the PILLS so Cris Mastine use's a slingshot i love it

If match is a draw finish it is the same promo as above but with and interfeerence in the match
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle

Back to top Go down

Post  Smartin Phynix Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:13 am

We need a new thread for Fully Mental. =)
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next