Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here

+9
Edd
Mobius
mike vin
JTG
Babusama
Dynamo
Rob Bailey
Matt Skiba
chaosstarter
13 posters

Go down

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here Empty IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here

Post  chaosstarter Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:04 am

Post all the promos here just to get a little early start
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here Empty Re: IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here

Post  chaosstarter Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:05 am

CHaos Starter is in his house all alone. He is looking very content at how he won his first match ever in IWF last week.

He starts thinking to himself

Chaos Starter: One match is not good enough. That was not enough to kill that man's spirit. He will only come back better.

Chaos Starter then walks over to a nearby table.

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here Table

He then notices the water gun and the bottle with poisen on it. He picks them both up with an evil grin.

Chaos Starter: This is Perfect!

Kitty then walks in on Chaos Starter and CHaos Starter immeditly throws them under a nearby Pillow.

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 2-Kitty-1

KItty: WHats that Chaos?

Chaos Starter: What is what?

KItty: What you just threw under the pillow

Kitty then walks over to where Chaos Starter threw the gun and acid. The pillow is half dissolved on the other side.

Kitty: Wow, What were you thinking Chaos? This is Murder!

Chaos Starter: I was planning on weakening the acid, I promise it wont kill him.

Kitty: And how are you planning on doing that?

Chaos Starter: I am the CHAOS STARTER i have my ways.

Kitty walks up to Chaos Starter and gives him a hug.

Kitty: I really hope it works then.

Chaos Starter: Well Matt Skiba needs to learn that once he messes with the Chaos Starter, its too late to turn back because the chaos has already begun.

Meanwhile in Matt Skiba's locker room, he is consulting his manager and body gaurd
IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 86-38IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 2-Dan-1IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 2-Derek-1
Matt Skiba: "Seriously guys!"
Dan: "NO!"
Matt Skiba: "Its not like im asking you to hurt him badly!"
Derek: "Yes you are!"
Matt Skiba: "O.K maybe i am, BUT LOOK AT THEM, the Haunted Gang is running the show now, all the baddies always win, I HAVE LOST ALL MY MATCHES!"
Dan: "Ok I understand, but cheating isn't the Matt Skiba we USED to know."
Matt Skiba: "I know, I know, I don't cheat but I may have to!"
The camera leaves the room as Derek the bodygaurd pushes the camra man out.
Derek: "Sorry, not now yeah?"

Last edited by chaosstarter on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
chaosstarter
chaosstarter

Back to top Go down

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here Empty Re: IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here

Post  Matt Skiba Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:53 am

chaos can't you edit it so my promo comes after yours?
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

http://www.myspace.com/my_sweet_nymphetamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Bailey Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:44 am

Camera is cut to the backstage where camera crew is set to have a interview section, Gordon Freeman is ready to interview Rob Bailey..
Freeman: here we are at the IWF backstage, where we are about ready to interview the newest superstar of IWF, Rob Bailey, who was victorious last week, when he defeated the former IWF: Heavyweight Champion, El Pirata in a Last Man Standing match......oh wait, here he comes right about now!
Rob Bailey steps to the scene
Freeman: Mr. Bailey, i just want to say congratulations on your victory over El Pirata, so how do you feel right about now?

Rob:....how do i feel?......
Rob looks at Gordon Freeman
Rob:...i feel good.....satisfied....and why do i feel satisified? because i proved my point!
Freeman: umm...proved your point?
Rob:...last week, in IWF: Half Baked...i just proved that El Pirata is nothing more than a JOKE! He ain't a real pirate, he's just a sad little man, who thinks he's a pirate, just to make his life more exciting! Sure, he's a former IWF: Heavyweight Champion and a fan favourite, but that means NOTHING to me! He was knocked out cold, courtesy by ME! And i promise all of you this: I'm gonna make his life a LIVING HELL!!!
Freeman: why do you wanna do that?
Rob: because i hate pirates! And i'm gonna beat piracy out of El Pirata! I'm gonna sink his ship, steal his treasures, I'm gonna do everything i can! until...he realizes that he's not a real pirate.....
Freeman: okay...ummm, moving on...
Suddenly Rob interrupts
Rob: you know what i just realized?
Freeman: what?
Rob: Guess what i am now?
Freeman: umm....? i don't know?
Rob:....undefeated....and i'm gonna stay that way.....
Rob looks at the camera
Rob: YOU HEAR ME, PIRATE?! You can't beat me! I'm better than you, remember that!!
Rob walks away

Last edited by Rob Bailey on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:08 am

Our 'Interviewer' is called Gordon Freeman
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Bailey Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:25 am

oookay....i'll edit it later then
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:47 am

No problems
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Babusama Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:44 am

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 1-mobi10 IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here Sport110

Mobius is leaving the IWF arena. He is walking toward his brand new convertible. He gets in the car, open the roof and let the music blast out of the radio.He drives toward the gate talking to his cell phone. As he arrive, it seem like something is blocking the exit.

Mobius: Hey moron, what the deal? Come on move your ass.

When he looks closely, he realizes that he’s behind Babusama truck.

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 4-babu10

MOBIUS Come on Big ape!. I don’t have all night. I can see you fat head behind the well of your rust bucket. I have a hot date waiting for me so hurry up pig.

The truck is not moving. Mobius start yelling and pressing the horn of his car.

MOBIUS: MOVE NOW, YOU DUMN ASS!!!

Suddenly garbage trucks appeared behind Mobius car and start to back up. It stops and then let go its smelly and disgusting content into Mobius’s the car.

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here Garbag10

Mobius: ARRGGGG,

As Mobius’s car is being buried, the window of the Garbage truck roll out and Babusama face pop out wearing an IWF FOREVER trucker hat.

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 83-3410

BABUSAMA: HEY MOBIUS, SMELL YOU LATER BUDDY!!!

The Garbage truck let go two loud horn sound.

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here Scott10

The head of IWF FOREVER member Scott Houston, wearing a big Afro wig, come out of Babusama’s truck. He gives him the thumb up and the two trucks leave on the separated way. As the Garbage truck leaves the scene, we can see a large IWF FOREVER banner attach on its back.
Babusama
Babusama

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:14 am

Cris Mastine music is heard around the arena
IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 41-32

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Cris Mastine makes his way to the ring
smoke hides the whole ring

Jimbob:Oh
My God! It's Cris Mastine, he's been going through quite a random spell
lately, newspapers have pictured him out until the early hours of the
night drinking away his sorrows, I thought that he was in rehab!

Mr.T:Shut up fool let Cris address the hicks in the crowd.

Mastine:As
you may or may not be aware, the other day I was confronted in a bar...
usually I would deal with this kind of situation there and then but due
to my then drunken nature, I was cheap shotted and left to lie on the
floor, I want to call the man responsible down to the ring and show him
the true meaning of a brawl... JTG get your sorry Portuguese butt out
here now!

Fans start booing at Mastine who leers around the arena

Mastine:Shut
up, let me talk you stupid fools, thanks to that idiot trying a fast
one I have decided that I will not retire as I now have a serious
motive behind returning to fight, firstly, The Phantom Alliance have
acquired new and more powerful talent and secondly because JTG needs to
be shown that nobody messes with Cris Mastine.

"You suck" chants are being started all over the arena, it seems that no one wants Cris to come out of retirement!

JTG's music is heard and the fans change from boos to cheers!

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 90-89IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 2-Supreme-Warrior-1
barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron and we hear
JTG makes his way to the ring
wearing a blue jeans, brown shoes and a black T-Shirt saying on the back The King Of Fighters Is Here
JTG emerges driving a white BMW e60
with his manager Supreme Warrior.
he
reaches the ring and slides in slowly under the bottom rope and stands
up quickly as the a light shines over himself and Supreme Warrior

JTG:Look
Cris, I am here to help you, as much as I hate to admit it I would
rather see the old Cris Mastine back, now you're just a drunk and
you've completely lost it, I only hit you because I wanted to make you
see sense!

Mastine:I said this the last
time that i was with you the old cris is dead, he died when he lost the
ladder and the title shot, from now on I ain't taking crap from anybody
around here so shut your mouth before I do it for you.

JTG: Cris, you're talking crazy, the old Mastine is still inside you, you can't just shut off your past you...

Mastine: The old Cris is dead boy... If I have to say it again you will regret it!

JTG:Regret it? Cris I want to help you...can't you see that?

Mastine:So helping me is attacking me when I'm in a bar?

JTG:That was a mistake

Incensed
Mastine smashes the mic across JTG's head and busts him wide open,
Supreme Warrior attempts to spear Mastine but he dodges it and Supreme
Warrior hits the ring post, Mastine turns him around
Cris Mastine Wraps his legs around his opponents head pulling the arm backwardsCutting off the Air Supply and squeezing him for dear life executing Strong Triangle Hold!!
Cris Mastine keeps his ruthless submission hold
Supreme Warrior LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!

The
fans fall silent as Mastine stands above a bleeding JTG and a severly
hurt Supreme Warrior, he points to the ceiling and the lights fade
out... the ring is emptied of all bodies
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  mike vin Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Mike Vin his in the locker room preparing for the title match
mike vin:i must be ready for all
mike maneger, snake,enter in the locker room
IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 2-Snake-1
snake:yuo really ready you dont need have fear, you just need your corage, if this corage, you ill be most ready than any one
mike:thx snake you are truly helper for all.Now im trully ready for my big match
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:43 pm

babusama that would work except i don't drive a car Smile

this is what i drive Smile
IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here Mreeves23_1
Mobius
Mobius

Back to top Go down

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here Empty killersword VS Edd

Post  Edd Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Killersword drives his car and comes to gym. When he gets there he realizes that some one has already parked in his parking space.

Killersword: What the hell... Who could have done this? Who can be so ignorant to not know thats my space?

Edd: Is getting off from his car.....

Edd:It was me. The New superstar of IWF. Was this your space?.... Well its now mine so you got Killersword:two options either accept the fact or put your space on the line and fight me in the ring... I'll show you who the super star is...

Killersword: Ohh Really... Well Then I guess we will have to see about that. The way i see it you got Two options.... 1st you Move your car and humbly apologize to me or the second option though if i were you i would go with the 1st option....

The second option you move your car this very instant or i will make sure you wont have a car to park in my space anymore.....you got 30 seconds starting now.... 30.. 29 ... 28......

Killersword:Then he goes back his car. and takes out a sledge hammer and prepares to hit Edd's car with it...

Killersword: starts with the front windshield and ends with the rag top of Edd's convertible car.. hitting the car over 20 times with the sledge hammer

Killersword: Maybe this teach you a lesson.... and in the future remember to respect the real super stars of IWF....

Edd: Walks away.... turns around and tells Killersword I will kill you so you better watch your back and take care of your precious car..... this might be the last time you see it.....

Edd: calls for a taxi goes to talk to some of his old friends at a construction company and asks them to lend him the biggest bulldozer they have...

Edd: goes back to the gym with the bulldozer and lifts Killersword's car with it... then gets down from the bulldozer and calls Killersword to the parking lot. he goes back up into the bulldozer's cabin and crushes Killersword's car with him watching without being able to do anything.....

Edd: says to Killersword I'll see you in the ring "Super Star" and walks away.....

how is this for the next show???? I've used Killersword's idea with mine to make the feud more interesting tell me what you guys think..

Edd

Back to top Go down

Post  Chitman Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 pm

It's time for L to shine again... and for me to start the show... again... *i'm also giving myself a new nickname... (beginning promo)

[center]
Chitman's music plays without L following him but the titantron does show a big L on it.

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 1-chit10

IWF: Half Baked - 17/7/2008 - Promos Post Here 68412806mk3

Chitman:Hello once again my friends... all of you have heard of the nickname The Showstopper...

But in the past, I have been in the first match of many IWF shows... so I got the chance to speak after the loyal Mr. T and the questionable ugly... Jimbob... Anyways you can also call me now... The Show Starter!!

The Fans boo Chitman loudly but soon after a synthetic voice talks to the audience.

L: Chitman... it's ready...

Chitman: Thank you L. Now earlier before we went on the air... I witnessed something outside near the dumpster... So I asked L to hack a nearby traffic camera to show you ungreatful people what happened... Play it L!

The titantron shows Chitman witnessing behind a car while strange meeting goes on between Mobius and Babusama during the afternoon........ Screw it you posted it already... you wasted my good talents... i can only work at nights because Wii is too hard and my parents hog it all day....

Last edited by Chitman on Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 am

As Nitro's music hits the air, the crowds reaction is heard right away. Loud boo's and "you suck" chants are heard from every corner of the arena. After a little while the chanting stops and the arena goes more quiet as the superstar hasn't appeard yet. Finally the superstar entering the arena, walking straight down to the ring, not looking too happy. On his way into the ring he picks up a microphone.

Nitro: Shut up you idiots!! Just shut up!! I'm tired of this! Spidertaker, i know you're back there! Im not going to stand here and talk to the titantron, so get your sorry ass out here!!

The crowds chants "you suck" as the restless superstar walks around the ring waiting for something to happen.

Nitro: Come on! I know you're bac...

Nitro's interrupted as Spidertaker's music blasts from the speakers and the crowd goes wild as the superstar walks down the isle. Spidertaker Enters the ring slowly and looks the champion dead in the eye.

Nitro: Wow "bro". Glad you had the time to come out here. You see, im getting pretty tired of you hanging around, and not letting go. YOU LOST!! Remember? or did i beat you up so bad that you cant remember?! and thanks for the unprovoked hit Fully Mental. Really nice of you!

Spidertaker smiles as some of the crowd laughs, and chants "Spidertaker". Nitro's seems even more upset now.

Nitro: You had your chance once, and i will not defend my title against you. You have to earn a titleshot. You cant just walk down here and demand a new match since you lost. what makes you that special!?! I got something for you tho, to prove that you're worthy of my company in the ring one last time...

Nitro has an evil grin on his face, as he takes a few steps away from Spidertaker. He drops the mic, slowly lays the title on the mat, takes of his sunglasses, and takes of his coat. Spidertaker gets ready for what that looks like a fight, and seems to concentrated on Nitro, to hear the warnings from the crowd; "Turn around Spidertaker!!", "Watch out Spider!!"

Tony2Awesome appears from nowhere and clothesline Spidertaker from behind!

Jimbob: Oh my God!! Did you see that!?!!

Mr.T: Shut up fool! This' about to get interesting!

Nitro shakes Tony's hand, and both of the superstars looks at the grounded Spidertaker and laughs. Nitro picks up all his things including the mic, and walks over to Spidertaker again.

Nitro: Yeah... i almost forgot. To prove you're worthy, you have to win your next match. The match takes place... right here, right now! And its against Tony2Awesome! And guess what, lucky you, i'm going to be right here, ringside!

Nitro leaves the ring, as the match is about to start, takes as chair and watch the match ringside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

after the match promo:

The camera pans backstage, as you see The Friendly Dude walks the corridor.

Known voice: Hey Friendly! Wait! Stop for a second!

The Friendly Dude stops and looks over his shoulder, to see Kaitlyn come running.

Kaitlyn: I thought you'd never stop. I just want to talk to you.

Kaitlyn smiles and looks TFD deep in his eyes.

TFD: Shure, what do you have in mind?

Kaitlyn: you see.. i've seen you around, and i know you're the new contender for Nitro's title..

TFD looks at Kaitlyn with a more concerned look; yeah..?

Kaitlyn: Nitro haven't been himself lately.. its like he's afraid of you..as he knows he's going to lose.. and to be honest, i dont need that kind of a man.

TFD smiles, as Kaitlyn gets closer to him

Kaitlyn: i need a real man.. someone like you.. you know how bad I would look if he lost?!?! as I said.. i need someone real.. a true champ..

TFD is about to respond to her, but suddenly the sound of hard cold metal to the skull is heard, before he falls to the ground!

Nitro: chair, meet The Friendly Dude, The friendly Dude, meet chair! Thanks for the help baby

Nitro bends down and grabs TFD's head,and lift him up on his knees, still groggy.

Nitro: now that Tony took care of that little spider, you was next. Didn't you see it coming? And concerning your and Spidertakers title shots, i will face you next week for the title, and after i've beaten you, i'll take on Spidertaker the next week, and beat him up, and then i dont want to see any of you around my belt again! Do you understand?! Or do I have to write you a book about it?!

Nitro gets up again, look at TFD. He sees The Triplets comes running in the end of the corridor.

Nitro: just to make my point clear to you...

Nitro kicks The Friendly Dude to the ground.

Kaitlyn: Lets go babe, and prepare you for next week. What a loser. Did you see that? i really had him there. He really thought i would want something from him!!

Kaitlyn and Nitro laugs as they walk away from the scene, while The Triplets try to get in touch with TFD and calls for help.
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Babusama Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:28 am

Mobius wrote:babusama that would work except i don't drive a car Smile

Ok i will know it for next time but you're going on a date with a hot babe. She want to be seen in a Cool car with a cool guy. Nothing wrong with the truck but you just making a exception this time to please her,That all. Next time we will do a street race between our truck... Dont take my truck for granted.

Babusama
Babusama

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:46 am

Babusama wrote:
Mobius wrote:babusama that would work except i don't drive a car Smile

Ok i will know it for next time but you're going on a date with a hot babe. She want to be seen in a Cool car with a cool guy. Nothing wrong with the truck but you just making a exception this time to please her,That all. Next time we will do a street race between our truck... Dont take my truck for granted.

I switch the car for the Truck already
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:11 am

So do I need to post mine and Dynamo's promo here? Because it says 'all set for this one' I assume i don't, but I'm just checking.
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:15 am

SpamuelG wrote:So do I need to post mine and Dynamo's promo here? Because it says 'all set for this one' I assume i don't, but I'm just checking.
Already on the show
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Bailey Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:48 am

i made a RP, so everything is cool on my behalf?
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down