Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo for Fully Mental ASAP

+2
Smartin Phynix
The Friendly Dude
6 posters

Go down

Promo for Fully Mental ASAP Empty Promo for Fully Mental ASAP

Post  The Friendly Dude Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:26 pm

ok guys put everything you have here to give the GM and VGM a hand.
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Promo for Fully Mental ASAP Empty Re: Promo for Fully Mental ASAP

Post  Smartin Phynix Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:43 pm

First a Sit Down Interview Smartin /w. Jimbob; Second some commentaries for a match participating Adama

------------------<=====>------------------

Jimbob: "Actually I do. And indeed I had a reason to eat less today. While I wasn't enjoying it, I hope you will, dear fans. I had the pleasure to have this following Sit Down Interview with Smartin Phynix. A man, that I admittedly respect but don't like. And we met at 6:30 AM. So forgive me, when I didn't laugh that hard about your clever insults, T."
Mr. T: "I understand, you are a real white bread, Jimbob...?!"

-{Sitdown Interview}-

Jimbob is seen sitting on a terrace. Besides him stands Smartin Phynix, who now choses the first moment of this segment to sit down on a chair next to Jimbobs. Smartin turns most of his body away from Jimbob, in a gesture of rejection, but he obviously acknowledges IWFs star announcer.
Smartin Phynix: "Good morning, Jimbob. Hope, you had a comfortable 80-minute drive to my property?"
Jimbob: "Well, luckily the traffic out of the city isn't very large at this time of day. Plus, we have nice weather ... and you have picked ... a really nice area to live."
Smartin doesn't interrupt Jimbob, but he smiles complacently.
Smartin Phynix: "Man, you British guys are just killing me. Always talking about the weather, living conditions and ones individual well-being. I said it a few weeks ago and I will say it many weeks from now. People talk far too much about their well-being, their mind-set, their conditions. Honestly it disgusts me. But don't take that personal, Jimbob! I appreciate, that you came out here and that you arrived punctual. That means, you do your job instead of wasting you life on the internet, putting your personal bullshit on Youtube and Blogs..."
The self-named "Perfect Slave" takes a towel and wipes a mixture of sweat and morning dew from his face.
Jimbob: "I saw, that you currently train very hard, and I don't wonder why. You are now finally the no. 1 contender for Adamas IWF World Heavyweight championship. The biggest price we both can imagine. Certainly a huge incentive for you to become even better than you are right now. And the accomplishment of all the hard work you have shown in IWF?!"
Smartin Phynix: "Not entirely, Jimbob. First, - I always trained that hard. I didn't change a thing since I am the deserving No. 1 contender. I always was and I'll always be the most ambitious, enthusiastic, ruthless and obesessing sportsman you will find in IWF. Maybe there are other guys like me in the wrestling world, who also give 100%. But after being in IWF for 3 seasons now, I can honestly say, that NON of them is part of our company. I am the BEST.
Second, - this chance right now is NOT the complete accomplishment of my hard work. Even though I am at the top of the game, in the highest position possible in todays wrestling, there can't ever be something like accomplishment in my world. There is always another fight. There is always progression. Always reasons to criticize where I currently am, and rip my flash apart and strive at the full extent of my potential to accomplish more, and more, and more, and much, much more. This might not be anyones world. But it's mine. That's why, I am the best. Because I live 100% in the real world. Not in some delusions about fame, like those punks of the so called "Haunted Warriors". And not in Adamas world, with his pharisaic morals and his arrogant beliefs, that you actually can do Good.
Yes, Adama, now I'm verbally coming for you. This is your last warning. You became champion after working for this title far more than anyone before you. Now you are the World Heavyweight champion of this company. I congratulate you. I respect your achievements. But there is something about you, I don't respect. It's the same thing, that I hate about you: You took your place in history, not just as a champion, but as an icon of everything, that is good. You are living as a Good Man. But did you care, when our General Manager Matchstickgeezer was almost murdered by some psychopath-backyard-ghetto-warriors? When did you ever BEHAVE as a champion? When did you ever TAKE CONTROL of your company? When did you ever LEAD, and made it a better company, a better, less emotionally corrupted society? Why don't you finally take responsibility, now, as this company spirals towards chaos and unelaborated violence?"

Smartin Phynixs cold hungry eyes are staring blue and bright into the camera.
Smartin Phynix: "I tell you, why you avoid your responsibility. Because you don't care... You don't care as long as you have this piece of golden metal around your waist and others are calling you a "champion"? Do you like it, when others are calling you a "champion"? Is this you life-long dream right now? Well, in this case, taking the belt away from you might be a satisfying accomplishment afterall. And remember this, Adama, I have something, that you don't have: I have a purpose beside my own interests. I will bring IWF the Cold New Society, that IWF needs, - and that you failed to force upon us."

Commentary:

(beginning)
Jimbob: "To our Main Event. Joining us tonight, the new no. 1 contender for Adamas IWF championship, the Perfect Slave, Smartin Phynix."
Smartin Phynix: "Do you always talk that much? What are you? Gay? Under contract with The Silencer? For Jenna Haze's sake..."

(when expected to attack Adama during the match)
Smartin Phynix: "I'm not here to oppose Adama. He is far too impressive to let my anger spoil my plans with him. And as far as these plans concern, Adama will keep his title until I take it from him."

(about a submission)
Smartin Phynix: "Yes. I see. I had some matches with Adama before my time in IWF. This man submitted me on more than one occasion. But I, too, defeated him and broke his legendary submissions more than once. Every man is defeatable."
Smartin Phynix: "Adama won't surprise me. I always now the destination of the tickets I buy. I guarantee you, at the end of the day it will be like with Vladivostok and El Pirata: I will win..."
After the match: Smartin applaudes Adama voiceless.
Smartin Phynix
Smartin Phynix

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouble Shooter Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:08 am

(OOC: This is for after the announcement that Shooter will be facing MSG. I will include both a pre-match and a post-match segment both expressing the doubts Shooter has/had about facing MSG)
Backstage, Trouble Shooter and Sgt. Stryker are discussing the disturbing turn of events that have seen The Matchstickgeezer join The Haunted Warriors.
Sgt. Stryker: "Now do you see what I've been talking about? Your precious General Manager is now part of Haunted Warriors. I've told you all along that you have been blindingly loyal to that piece of garbage. And see where it's gotten us? He's turned his back and you, and all your other buddies who he was sooooo loyal to and joined the enemy, and now we have to face him tonight."
Trouble Shooter: "You think I'm not aware of that, Sir? But I'm convinced that something is not right with him. Like maybe all the beatings they gave him caused him to get amnesia or something. And now they have him convinced that he was always one of them. But I know we can get him to remember. Remember his loyal soldiers, remember his loyal fans, but most importantly, remember how he built IWF from the ground up. Why would he want to destroy something he worked so hard on building? How am I going to go out there and fight him?"
Stryker: "How? Because you're a soldier. You do whatever you need to do to carry out your objectives. Why would he want to destroy his own company? I'll tell you why, boy! He'll destroy it because that's the kind of scum he really is, that's why. He never gave a damn about you, the fans, or the company. Just the money that he was making. Why do you still refuse to see that? I know I taught you better than that."
Shooter: "Did you? Really? You may have taught me how to be a soldier, but you didn't teach me a damn thing about being a man. Seems to me that when I was a kid, you were more concerned with your recruits than with your family. How many of my little league games did you attend? How many of my cub scout camping trips did you join me on? You were never there! Never!!! But now that I'm making a name for myself, here you are to 'support' me? And you still treat me like I'm one of your grunts; one of your recruits. Well take a good hard look. I am a grown man now, but not some hard-ass like you. So yes, I'll fulfill my obligations and go to that ring, like you taught me, but I know there's something not right with MSG.
Stryker: "Don't you talk to me like that Boy!!! I brought you into this world, and by God I can ..."
Shooter: "What, take me out of it? Seriously? I don't fear you anymore, not like I did when I was a kid. Sir, I think it would be best if you just left the building now, because if you can't support me 100%, then you're more of a hindrance than a help. Go home, or to the base, or to the bar, or wherever, but leave here now. There are plenty of men here that are willingly to back me up, regardless of what I decide to do tonight."
Trouble Shooter storms away, obviously disgusted by Stryker's contempt for the IWF General Manager. Stryker stares after, and starts to smile.
......................................................................................................................................
Inside a backstage locker room, Trouble Shooter sits hunched over on a bench, with his head in his hands. Shockingly, he is not wearing his mask, giving the camera a small glimpse of what he might look like, but his hands, holding the mask, cover his face. He has short brown hair, with a slightly receding hairline. As he sits shaking his head, Spamuel G walks into the room.
Spamuel: "Dude, are you ok?"
Shooter (not looking up): "I couldn't do it Spammy. I couldn't fight MSG. I can't believe that he's at full strength, physically, or mentally. I can't take advantage of a good man like that, just because he's confused."
Spamuel: "I know, man. I don't know if I could have either. It sucks you got put in that spot, but dude, seriously, even though he's not right in the head, he's still part of The Haunted Warriors. Yeah, we added The Friendly Dude and Babusama to IWF:Forever, but we still need to put, like, total effort into fighting The Haunted Warriors. It's the only way we're going to save IWF.
Shooter: "I know you're right, but it's tough, you know, fighting against a guy I've followed and trusted for over six months. Especially when I know he isn't making his own decisions. I guess I let everyone down; you guys, the fans, IWF. Even the Sarge. Maybe I should just take some time off to get my own head right."
Spamuel: "I hear what you're saying, bro, and I hate to say this, but we can't afford to have anyone take any time off. You're gonna have to work through this, but I and the rest of IWF:Forever, are here, man."
Shooter puts his mask back on, and stands up to look at Spamuel.
Shooter: " Thanks, man. You know I appreciate it. Right now I think I need to get out of here, go to the gym or something. I'll catch ya later."
Shooter and Spamuel shake hands, and Shooter leaves the locker room, with Spamuel turning around to watch, shaking his head with a concerned look on his face.
Trouble Shooter
Trouble Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:35 am

The camera's go backstage and they focus in on the IWF Forever.
Trouble: " look guys, with the General Manager onside with the Haunted Warriors and Tuga leaving we are a seriously depleted army!"
Triple: " So what do you suggest we do?"
Nakoliss: " I have an idea.."
Trouble: " Im open to suggestions, anybody?"
Nakoliss: " I know of someone we can.."
Triple: " Who elected you, Trouble Shooter, as spokeperson for all of us?"
Spamuel: "Guys, guys! ease up. Fighting amongst ourselves will get us nowhere!"
Triple: " Spam why are you so bloody optomistic all the time?"
Spam:" Would you prefer me to run around like a headless chicken, screamingand shouting and accomplishing absoloutely nothing?"
Scott: " HEY, SHUT THE HELL UP ALL OF YA."
Everyone looks at Scott after his outburst.
Scott: " The Hardcore does believe that Nakoliss was trying to say something which could be useful!"
Nakoliss:" Merci beaucoup, mon ami. I think that I know of someone who will joinus in our endevours to keep this fed as it should be. The Friendly Dude is that man."
Spam: " Hey the more we have on our side the better."

Last edited by scotthuston on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:39 am

the recruitment of TFD and BABU
Scott
, Nakoliss and Biquette are in the IWF Forever locker room. Scott is pacing up and down, while Biquette is nuzzling at Nakoliss' out stretched hand.

Scott: " Nakoliss you did remember to ask him to come here?"
Nakoliss is staring at the ceiling. Biquette speaks.
Biquette: " BEEEEEEEEEEE, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."
Nakoliss: " OH hmm Desole mon ami I was just... never mind, The wealthy Lord of the land of the IWF will be here, have no fear."
There is a knock at the door. Scott opens it to show The Friendly Dude and Babasuma.
Scott: " I'm glad to see you two. Nakoliss tells me you would be willing to join us in the IWF Forever."
The Friendly Dude:" As usual, Nakoliss was all mixed up.....What I actually said was that I’m willing to sponsor the IWF divas lingerie contest and I’ll sponsor them FOREVER. However... I will not stand by and watch the destruction of the IWF. I have built up quite a following here and I'm not about to let those traitors destroy that. I will join the IWF Forever!"
Scott: " What about you Babusama? will you join?"
The Friendly Dude: '' Actually, I insist on him joining he will be quite a force for The IWF Forever... His smell will keeps the parasite away if nothing else''
The cameras fade as the discussion continues.

scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 am

the introduction of TFD and Babu
The IWF theme hits the airwaves and the crowd roar their approval as the IWF Forever make their way to the ring. Tripletaker takes a mic as they enter the ring.

Triple: " As you may gather we are slightly down on members since the GM has been brainwashed and Nitro joined the swelling ranks of The Haunted Warriors."
The crowd boo at being told this. Trouble Shooter takes over.
Trouble: " Fear not good citizens, for we The IWF Forever
have a couple of new recruits ourselves. Firstly let me introduce the
man who is now single handedly bank rolling us, the self made
billionaire and firm crowd pleaser, The Friendly Dude!!"

The Friendly Dude appears on the top of the ramp in an expensive looking suit. the crowd goes nuts at this development. The Friendly Dude makes his way into the ring and is met by firm handshakes from all inside. he takes the mic.
TFD: " Thank you, thank you! I firmly believe in these guys and what they stand for. So without any more bull from me."
He hands the mic to SpamuelG and takes of his suit jacket and rips off his shirt to reveal an IWF Forever T-shirt!!
The crowd screams even louder at this public display from TFD. Spam quietens the audience down.
Spam: " Desperate times call for desperate measures, guys. Lastly but by no means least, man, the latest to join the IWF Forever...Babasuma!!"
Babu appears on the ramp, looking as slovenly as usual. He charges down to the ring and clambers in. He grabs Nakoliss in a bear hug and when he puts him down Nakoliss drops to the floor unconcious from the stench. Babu grabs Scott Huston's hand and pumps it vigorously, as he lets go, Scott looks at his hand and wipes it on the back of his trousers. The Friendly dude holds his hand up as Babu lumbers over to him. TFD points to his clothes and Babu shrugs his shoulders, then nods his agreement. The remaining members take a wide berth from the man standing before them.
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:45 am

Scott Vs T2A promo
The Big screen lights up and the words "Can you hang with The Hardcore?"
appear. The crowd goes nuts as Fistful of Steel by Rage against the
machine blasts from the P.A system. A rather dejected looking Scott Huston comes down the ramp. He doesn't acknowledge the fans and slowly climbs into the ring. The crowd goes quiet rather quickly as Scott signals for a mic.

Scott: " The Hardcore is here for one reason. Matchstickgeezer!!"
The crowd boo's at the G.M's name.
Scott: " Now, see, that isn't right damn it! MSG your supposed to be one of the good guys, one of those who stand up to the monkey's in The Haunted Warriors and now your aiding them and if The Hardcore is to believe his ears your bloody leading them!! Why?? what's happened to you man?"
The Haunted Warriors theme hits and the boo's hit fever pitch as Gigantus, Matchstickgeezer and Tony2Awesome make their way onto the ramp.
Gigantus: " Now you lot can shut your moaning traps! The G.M has something to say."
There is a slightly confused look across Matchstickgeezer's face as he speaks.
MSG: " I haven't turned my back on anything, Scott. Its you and the rest of the supposed IWF Forever, trying to change the way I do things, Gigantus and Dynamo have told me all about how you were trying to kill me in the hospital and how Mobius and Syko put themselves in the way to try and stop you!"
Scott's face drops even futher at hearing the G.M's words. They have obviously cut him deeply.
Scott: " MSG look into my eyes and you will see the truth. Why would I try and Kill you? your the man who bought me here and I owe you everything. If you believe what these goons have told you ... well your not the man I thought you were."
MSG turns to Gigantus who nods.
MSG: " Scott I have had enough of your attempts to pull me from these so called traitors.. so I am making a match right now between Tony2Awesome here, and you, ring the damn bell.
As the bell rings Scott shakes his head and takes a deep breath. Is that a tear we can see in his eye??
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:02 am

The Matchstickgeezer's entrance music starts to play and The Matchstickgeezer walks in ring with Dynamo. The fans are booing loudy to the General Manager and Dynamo
Promo for Fully Mental ASAP 1-3812Promo for Fully Mental ASAP 1-dyna12
The Matchstickgeezer: ''They are booing to me again''
Dynamo: ''Don't care about them. They don't have any respect on us. But we respect you''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''I can see that. But they probably want to know what are we doing in here''
Dynamo: ''I don't think they deserve even be here''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''They have to. If they don't be here we don't get any money. And i don't want that''
Dynamo: ''Tell them then. Tell the crow that thing why we came in here''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''You saw when Dynamo tried to get that fat big meatball Babusama in GHW''
Dynamo: ''You got to be kidding me! You told me to get in the ring wiht you just to talk about that?''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''Basically yes but...''
Dynamo: ''No any buts. It is happened already. Babusama is in IWF Forever now. Nobody cares about it anymore. So is there anything else you wanted to tell? You told me, that you got two things to tell''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''I'm happy to be GHW''
Dynamo: ''Is that all?''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''Yes. And now i leave. I have to work''
The Matchstickgeezer leaves from the ring and the fans are booing to him. Dynamo stays in the ring and he starts to talk in the mic
Dynamo: ''Now i'm alone in the ring and i can say few things about IWF Forever''
The fans starts to cheer loudy when they hear the words IWF Forever
Dynamo: ''Shut up!''
The crow boo loudy and then they start to chant 'IWF, IWF, IWF'
Dynamo: ''So let's talk about peoples in IWF Forever. Let's start with Zed. He is former two time IWF Junior Champion. And i think that is all about Zed. That is all he has ever done. Oh yeah. He hit me with steel chair and joined in IWF Forever after that. And he is the Vice General Manager of the IWF. At least he thinks he is. But i don't really understand him. Whatever now let's go in the next guy. That stupid moron Trouble Shooter, and his stupid manager Sgt. Stryker. I don't get it. Does he think that he is in war? He is dressed in army suit. What the hell? This is IWF. We don't have war in here. And then that Trouble Shooter. He carries a briefcase with him. But why in hell does he do that? What is so special about one stupid briefcase. And he was in special forces? If he was in special forces then i must be a freaking Santa Claus. He is weak and stupid mainly. I think that is all of the moron Trouble Shooter. Now let's move in next one. SpamuelG is the next one. What a hippie. I don't know why he have the rights to wrestle. He smokes weed almost everyday, that's for sure. He is a hippie. And i don't understand how he has won the IWF Junior Championship. SpamuelG sucks if you ask me''
Suddenly SpamuelGs face appears on the titantron, much to the delight of the fans, who start madly cheering for him.

SpamuelG: Hey there IWF!

The crowd go crazy yet again, whilst
Dynamo stands in the ring, confused.

SpamuelG: You may be wondering why I've decided to talk to you from here. Well, Dynamo didn't have the courage to insult me face to face. I don't feel the need to come out and stare at your ugly mug if you're not gonna be a man, man.

The crowd laughs at this, whilst Dynamo has a look of anger growing on his face.

SpamuelG: Seriously, dude, where do you get off insulting all these guys? Maybe if you had a belt around your waste I'd be a little nicer, but come on, this is damn ridiculous, man! You think you're so much better than all these guys? You think you're better than me?

Dynamo
has been enraged by Spamuel's words, and shouts back at him:

Dynamo: Yeah I AM better than you, you worthless piece of hippie trash! I think you should come out right now if you wanna have ANY degree of respect after this!

SpamuelGs entrance music hits as his face disappears from the screen, and he walks out to cheers from the crowd.

SpamuelG: GHW is goin' down man! I'm gonna prove it right now!

Dynamo: Well what are you waiting for? Come on in here and prove it!

As SpamuelG is about to run out to the ring, The Matchstickgeezer's music begins playing, and he comes out again to boos from the fans, which he ignores.

Matchstickgeezer: Hold on just a second SpamuelG! You're not fighting ANYONE without my permission, and I don't think you should be fighting AT ALL without taking a drug test first!

SpamuelG: MSG! Dude! What're you saying? You can't seriously believe this guy! (Points to Dynamo, who is standing in the ring with a cocky smile on his face) He's trying to destroy IWF, and everything you've ever stood for!

Matchstickgeezer: Don't call me dude! I'm not your friend! I'm your boss, and you should respect my wishes, especially if you don't wanna be kicked out of this federation RIGHT NOW and go to compulsory rehab!

SpamuelG: (Disheartened) MSG... Man... I'm not a druggie, please believe me. Don't you remember, me and Trouble Shooter are your loyal soldiers: MSGs Soldiers, dude! We tried to stop you going to hospital, we tried to save you, we stood up for you every time you were in trouble!

Matchstickgeezer: Trouble Shooter? That lousy incompetent excuse for a wrestler? You're even weaker than I thought!

SpamuelG: MSG... Please...

Matchstickgeezer: You need to be taught a lesson ASAP. (Looks to Dynamo) Can I count on you to beat some sense into this hippie?

Dynamo smiles nastily at SpamuelG.

Dynamo: Sure thing, boss.

Matchstickgeezer: I'll leave you to it, then.

The Matchstickgeezer walks up the entrance ramp, with SpamuelG standing despairingly next to the ring. With SpamuelG watching The Matchstickgeezer leave the arena, Dynamo seizes his opportunity and grabs SpamuelG, dragging him into the ring to begin the match.

If this show manages to pull together, we have some of our best ever material here, imo, so I hope it does!
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  JTG Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 am

King Jogy promo:

The camera cuts to the arena
where a gray fog inhabbits the entrance ramp and ring, and when it
clears the unmistakable King Jogy is centered on his throne in the ring
holding his heavy-looking Black thorn stick in one hand and a mic in
the other, there's no doubt he's here once again this week to enforce
his cruel laws on a poor soon to be disorientated wrestler. Standing
beside King Jogy is his latest jewel to his posession, Lady Bethany.
Although looking ghostly like king jogy, there is a hidden beauty
behind Lady Bethany's whichy features. There's something odd about king
jogy, on his head he has a bandage which is an unusual piece of attire
for him. Something's wrong.
As the crowed falls to silence King jogy
stands up and takes in the huge amount of fans gathered in the arena,
all waiting to hear his plans for the show.

Jogy: As
you all might have guessed this week i am here to punish another law
breaking wrestler here in IWF. Some of you may ask why? well the answer
is, because i enjoy what i do here in IWF! However before we do that i
must discuss with you why this particular person is being punished this
week. Well let me tell you. As i was walking backstage to my locker
room i found the back of my head hitting the floor with a sudden crash.
This left me with mild concussion, which i assure you as you mightall
guess, i was furious about. Specially how this happend infront of my
dear Bethany who was horrified to see such a horrible thin happen to me
isn't that right Bethany.

Bethany nods and waits for Jogy to continue.

Mr T:
woah! i'd hhate to be the person responsible for this... if there is
someone responsible for this, thinkin' 'bout it he's not said anything
other than he fell.

Jimbob: Jogy'll pin this one somebody, you'll see.

Jogy: Now, getting to the point of what caused me to fall.

Jogy
sticks his hand in the pocket of his robes and pulls out what now is a
pitch black banana skin. He holds it up for everyone to see, and starts
to continue talking...

Jogy:
Now i've done my research and there's only one person backstage who
brings a banana in every show and that is of course banana Joe.

Jogy
does the trademark snap of the fingures and banana Joe is escorted to
the ring by two minions, however he himself becomes free of the
minions, runs down into the ring a squares up to king Jogy. Bathany
flees the ring.

Mr. T: This sucka doesn't know what he's doing, Jogy must be extra angry this week.

The
two superstars continue to have words with eachother and finally Banana
Joe makes the first move going straight for Jogys' leg however he is
too quick and...
CRACK!
Jogy pelts his black stick off the head of banana Joe and bends his back over Jogys' knee.

Jogy: You like making me look like a fool punk! eat it!!

Jogy
begins to force the rotten banana skin nito the mouth of Banana Joe he
is choking. Eventually the skin is gone and Jogy stands above Joe who
is regaining his breath desperately.

Jogy: It's ok, you've had your punishment, muahaha... you're free to go...

As joe looks taken back he starts to crawl his way to the edge of the rnig
He
barely reaches there as he hears Jogy let out an evil Cackle. Jogy
raises his arms and a huge cage falls down around the ring trapping
banana Joe in with Jogy. Joe attempts a desperate break out by ramming
the cage only to find out...
IT'S ELECTRIFIED!!!
A loud buzzing
noise drownded out by the shreik of banana Joe takes place. He gets of
the cage and starts to crawl up using the turnbuckle as leverage.
The bell rings.

Jogy: let the lesson begin!
JTG
JTG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down