Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fully Mental july 20th Promo here

+3
Doomraider
Matt Skiba
The Friendly Dude
7 posters

Go down

Fully Mental july 20th Promo here Empty Fully Mental july 20th Promo here

Post  The Friendly Dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:46 am

Ok guys if No one shows up I will try to put a show together

No discussion in this topic just the final promo I won't have much time so I don't want to search around for the final promo

I change the card a bit Zed and Scott Huston trade opponent that will make more sense... (I know that Ray Mister is not in THW. but let's say for the record that he wants to get in and his first test is Scott M. Huston) However he won't join at the end.

here's the card:
Adama VS Smartin Phynix (none Title match)
Da Boss VS Ultimote Warrior
Trouble Shooter VS Syko (IWF VS THW)
KING JOGY VS UNKNOWN WARRIOR (for wearing a hooded sweatshirt?)(School of ethic)
Zed VS The Matchstickgeezer (VGM ?)
Mike Vin VS REY (Junior championship)
Scott M.Huston Vs Ray Myster
Mad Man Mowgle VS SURPRISE OPPONENT
Matt Skiba VS Chaos Starter
Doomraider Vs RiK (part 2)

I'm pretty sure that MSG will show up before this show goes on air so it might not be this card but put your promos here (just in case)

Last edited by The Friendly Dude on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Fully Mental july 20th Promo here Empty Re: Fully Mental july 20th Promo here

Post  Matt Skiba Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:46 am

CHaos Starter is in his house all alone. He is looking very content at how he won his first match ever in IWF last week.
He starts thinking to himself
Chaos Starter: One match is not good enough. That was not enough to kill that man's spirit. He will only come back better.
Chaos Starter then walks over to a nearby table.
Fully Mental july 20th Promo here Table
He then notices the water gun and the bottle with poisen on it. He picks them both up with an evil grin.
Chaos Starter: This is Perfect!
Kitty then walks in on Chaos Starter and CHaos Starter immeditly throws them under a nearby Pillow.
Fully Mental july 20th Promo here 2-Kitty-1
KItty: WHats that Chaos?
Chaos Starter: What is what?
KItty: What you just threw under the pillow
Kitty then walks over to where Chaos Starter threw the gun and acid. The pillow is half dissolved on the other side.
Kitty: Wow, What were you thinking Chaos? This is Murder!
Chaos Starter: I was planning on weakening the acid, I promise it wont kill him.
Kitty: And how are you planning on doing that?
Chaos Starter: I am the CHAOS STARTER i have my ways.
Kitty walks up to Chaos Starter and gives him a hug.
Kitty: I really hope it works then.
Chaos Starter: Well Matt Skiba needs to learn that once he messes with the Chaos Starter, its too late to turn back because the chaos has already begun.
Mean while in Matt Skiba's locker room, he is consulting his manager and body gaurd
Fully Mental july 20th Promo here 86-38Fully Mental july 20th Promo here 2-Dan-1Fully Mental july 20th Promo here 2-Derek-1
Matt Skiba: "Seriously guys!"
Dan: "NO!"
Matt Skiba: "Its not like im asking you to hurt him badly!"
Derek: "Yes you are!"
Matt Skiba: "O.K maybe i am, BUT LOOK AT THEM, the Haunted Gang is running the show now, all the baddies always win, I HAVE LOST ALL MY MATCHES!"
Dan: "Ok I understand, but cheating isn't the Matt Skiba we USED to know."
Matt Skiba: "I know, I know, I don't cheat but I may have to!"
The camera leaves the room as Derek the bodygaurd pushes the camra man out.
Derek: "Sorry, not now yeah?"
Matt Skiba
Matt Skiba

http://www.myspace.com/my_sweet_nymphetamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomraider Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:48 am

Camera is on backstage, showing Doomraider checking RiK's fridgerator
Gordon Freeman: "I wonder what the heck is he doing in RiK's lockerroom. Actually, why don't we ask him?"
Gordon moves closer and taps Doomraider's shoulder, Doomraider quickly turns around surprised
Doomraider: "Oh, it's just you... for a moment I thought..."
Gordon Freeman: "May I ask you what are you doing in RiK's lockerroom? Last time I heard you two weren't exactly loving each other, so this can't possibly be a friendly visit. Am I right?"
Doomraider: "Oh yes, you are definitely right. I'm replacing RiK's low fat milk with slightly higher fat milk and exposing him to the risk of a future heart disease! Oh God I'm clever!"
Gordon Freeman: "Erm, right... But do you really think a baddie like RiK drinks milk? Isn't it more probable that he uses it to lure kittens to his lockerroom so he can do something evil to them?"
Doomraider: "...Damn it..."
Gordon Freeman: "Anyways, I was just looking for you. What are your thoughts about facing RiK again this week? Last week he pummeled you pretty badly."
Doomraider: "Yeah he did mop the floor with my arse. But winning one battle doesn't mean he's won the war!
He is definitely a tough guy. He doesn't know the meaning of the word 'fear' - But then again, he doesn't know the meaning of most words."

Doomraider turns to camera
Doomraider: "RiK. Tonight you better be ready, as I still haven't taught you the lesson I was supposed to teach you last week. And to all of my fans watching, 'Avoid all needle drugs. The only dope worth shooting is RiK.' "
Gordon Freeman: "Well, I wish you good luck, you are gonna need it..."
Camera fades away
Doomraider
Doomraider

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:39 am

Mad Man Mowgle is walking backstage, looking for Mr Pain. He walks into the Gym, where Mr Pain had just finished a session. He walks across to Mad Man Mowgle and takes a drink from his bottle of water, before beginning to talk.
Fully Mental july 20th Promo here Mad_ma10Fully Mental july 20th Promo here Mr_pai10
Mr Pain: Hey Mowgle…just finished a work out, but you wouldn’t know about that would you? Not with your pills and that…
Mad Man Mowgle: That’s real funny Pain….Anyway down to business. I am here to offer you the chance to take your place in The Phantom Alliance, as after our match last week,I saw the potential you have, and the potential you could have, if you were to be able to have access to the Pills.
Mr Pain: No.
Mad Man Mowgle: Maybe I heard you wrong Pain, but did you just say No???
Mr Pain: That’s right.
Mad Man Mowgle: Look Pain, I know we have had our difficulties, But I am offering you the chance to put these differences behind us, and not only that, but I am willing to accept you into what will come to be known as, The elite of IWF.
Mr Pain: Maybe you are choosing not to hear me Mowgle, or maybe your Pills are affecting your hearing, but I do not have to Join anything, and I will NEVER be commanded into Joining.
Mad Man Mowgle: I’m not commanding you!! I’m asking you, as a person I respect.
Mr Pain: You respect me??? Then why did you and your ‘Phantom alliance’ attack me last week?? Is that a sign of ‘respect’’?? Why did you take pills in our match, to make you win?? To me that doesnt show respect, In fact it shows the opposite, Disrespect!!!
Mad Man Mowgle: That was our way of testing you, we had to see if you were ready to join us, and after your diplay, we knew instantly, thatyou were.But now I will give you an Ultimatum. Either join us by choice, or we will force you into submission.
Mr Pain takes a moment to think about his decision.
Mr Pain: Im suprised to say this, but, O.k. I will join you, on one condition.
Fully Mental july 20th Promo here Jimbob10Jimbob: We may have a new member of The Phantom Alliance tonight, Folks!!!
Mr Pain: You apologize to every one involved in IWF, The fans, and people who watch the shows, For your taking of the pills. And after that you promise them you will go ‘Straight-Edge’.
Mad Man Mowgle seems to be enraged by Mr Pain's demands, and begins to get angry at Mr Pain.
Mad Man Mowgle: Who are you to make demands of me??? I am a member of The Phantom Alliance, the strongest group in IWF, and I will not be treated as any thing other than that, and any man who does should fear my wrath.
Mr Pain begins to get angry at this question of his character, and Both wrestlers begin to circle, and pace around the room, much to he suprise of the gym staff.
Mr Pain:You want to know who I am??
Mr Pain takes a moment to think about his reply, and to calm himself down.
Mr Pain: I am someone who is willing to put his career on the line for what is right, and I am someone who is willing not only to talk about doing the right thing, but to take action over his belief's, And i believe it is wrong for one man to abuse what was originally prescribed as a medicine and to pervert that into a Performance Enhancing Drug
This only seems to Infuriate Mad Man Mowgle even more.
Mad Man Mowgle: What is RIGHT?? How do you know what is right for IWF?? You have been here for one season, and have had 2 appearances, where you have lost both of them. You can’t demand we go 'Straight-edge', and you need to look at yourself, and see where 'Straight-Edge' has gotten you, And then look at Rey, one of our members, is the longest reiging IWF:Junior Champion.
Both wrestlers are almost in each others faces now.
Mr Pain: I would rather lose 100 times, than take pills to make me win, as I couldn’t do that to the fans. They would feel cheated by someone who does that, just like they feel with you, and longest reigning IWF:Junior Champion??Not something to be proud of, when half of them ended in draws, and he cheated for the other half...Way to go!!!
Mad Man Mowgle: Don't Ever Speak badly about a member of The Phantom Alliance, Or you may not have a chance to again
Mr Pain's speech is much more calm and collected now, as he begins to think through his arguements, he turns away, taking another moment to gather his thoughts, While his back is turned Mad Man Mowgle takes the opportunity, He takes the lid off Mr Pains water, and slips a pill in which dissolves instantly, he screws the top on,And puts the water back where it was, and Mr Pain turns around, ready to continue ...
Oh and about the 100 losses decision Pain??? Thats would be your loss, not ours, and would be a very poor decision...
Mr Pain: But is it Mowgle?? I know that everytime I step into the ring, I give it 110% and even if i lose, the fans love me for it. But with you, you step in and give what…50%, and the fans can sense that, and that’s why your disliked Mowgle And thats why I believe the fans have had enough of The Phantom Alliance Mowgle.
Mad Man Mowgle seems to be retreating, as he realises Mr Pain is pointing out all the things that the pills should help him with, and also the things that The Phantom Alliance should solve..
Mad Man Mowgle: But I win my matches, and that’s all that counts…
Mr Pain steps back and looks reflective, then suddenly he steps close to Mad Man Mowgle and begins to stare him down.
Mr Pain: Sometimes the truth hurts, doesn’t it Mowgle? I mean lets look at the evidence…You’re a coward…You hide behind The Phantom Alliance, and you use your ‘Pills’ to hide the fact your weak. But I’m going to do something that I doubt anyone else has ever done before. I’m gunna give you a challenge you can’t refuse. If you want to prove to me that you’re not the coward I think you are, then come to that ring tonight, without The Phantom Alliance, and without using your pills. And if you don't, well then everything i just said about you being a coward is proved right, and that is something i dont think you can live with Mowgle
Mr Pain steps back, and takes a drink of the water, Almost Instantly Mr Pain seems more aggressive.
Mad Man Mowgle: I don’t need to prove myself Pain, but I will be there…But I will PROVE MYSELF NOW!!!!
Mad Man Mowgle breaks away from Mr Pain, and puts himself into a fighting pose, which Mr Pain mimics, and suddenly the two wrestlers begin to exchange blows!!! Mr Pain begins to gain the advantage, and kicks Mad man Mowgle in the stomach, leading to Mr Pain setting him up for a Safe Word. Mr Pain Lifts Mad Man Mowgle up on his shoulders and sets Mad Man Mowgle up for a powerbomb. He then spins Mad Man Mowgle 360 degrees and slams Mad Man Mowgle into a nearby table with a sickening impact executing a Hardcore Safe Word through a table!!! Mr Pain then goes next to the grounded Mad Man Mowgle and he whispers something into his ear.
Mr Pain: Prove yourself?? All you have done there is prove that you are weak…
Mr Pain entwines his opponent's legs with his own,
capsizing him and submitting him with a devastating Sharpshooter!!
Mr pain keeps his agonizing submission hold
Mr Pain keeps his agonizing submission hold
Mr Pain keeps his....

Suddenly Anti-Morphine comes charging through the door, and uses his weight to force Mr Pain off Mad Man Mowgle.
Fully Mental july 20th Promo here Anti-m12
Anti-Morphine: Pain, He's Not worth it, dont let anger cloud your vision, Dont sink to his level!!!
Mr Pain is held back By Anti-Morphine, before calming down. He then turns his back on Mad Man Mowgle who is on the floor, recovering from the Pain.
Mr Pain: See you in the ring Mowgle.
Mr Pain storms out of the Gym leaving Mad Man Mowgle Lieing there, and Anti-Morphine follows Mr Pain out.
Fully Mental july 20th Promo here Jimbob11 JimBob: we'll watch that match later tonight, but thank the Lord Anti-Morphine got there before Mr Pain could do some real damage...Maybe there's a darker side to Mr Pain than we knew about!!!

Last edited by Mr pain on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 am

The IWF Theme hits and IWF Forever make their way to the ring to a massive pop from the crowd. The crowd wont quiten down so Nakoliss runs around the ring trying to get them to hush up but Biquette is to close to his legs and gets tangled and they both end up in a pile on the floor! Nakoliss gets up as the crowd chuckle and he shrugs his shoulders as Tripletaker gets the mic.

Triple: " Well people it looks like the IWF Forever is back to full strength. Some would say that with the inclusion of Babasuma, that it would be back to full stench!! haha."

The crowd laugh with IWF Forever. Babu just shrugs with a smile on his face as he scratches his butt. Triple hands the mic to Scott Huston.

Scott: " We, the IWF Forever have decided that we will prove to you, Matchstickgeezer, that we have nothing but the best interest of this Federation in our hearts. Scott has a few promising leads on something that will IRREFUTABLY prove our intentions."

Trouble Shooter asks Scott for the mic, who readily hands it over.

Shooter: "In my entire time here, I have never backed down from a fight or given less than my full effort in a match, that is, until last week. If my reluctance to fight Matchstickgeezer wasn't a clear indication of how much we care about IWF and our obviously debilitated General Manager then any doubt of our intentions will be permanently erased when The Hardcore's leads come to fruition."

SpamuelG comes up behind Trouble Shooter, snatching the mic out of his hand. The crowd cheer as SpamuelG raises the mic to his mouth to talk.

SpamuelG: "Matchstick-man gave me my job, my title shot and a real chance to be with the best of the best here in IWF! Dude, without him, I wouldn't be here, and for GHW to use him like this is damn pathetic! I promise you, all o' you in the arena tonight, that we WILL get Matchstickgeezer to come back to us!"

The crowd cheer wildly at this whilst SpamuelG continues to shout over the top of them, but his words are close to
inaudible because of the cheers coming from every corner of the arena. Scott claps Spamuel on the back and claims the mic again.

Scott: " So a little birdie tells me that a certain Rey Mister wants to join THW? The crowd boo. They have told you you have to beat one of us before allowing you to join!! So we decided that you will now be going up against yours truely.... right now! Lets see If You can hang with the Hardcore!"

The crowd start chanting against Rey Mister as he appears on the ramp. IWF Forever quit the ring, leaving Scott inside. but they stay ringside and dont leave!!

Last edited by scotthuston on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  mike vin Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:10 pm

in the locker before the iwf junior title match,mike vin,is preparin your self.
Mike Vin:I must be ready,i know he can and will do anything to keep the title,i must be preaper for the possible and the impossible for what this man can make
Mike Vin maneger, snake, enter in the locker room

Fully Mental july 20th Promo here 2-Snake-1

Snake:you dont need to worry

Mike:Snake?

Snake:i know you are one of the best in all IWF and i know you can bet him, just you need,its your corage.

Mike:you are rigth

Snake:so go to the ring and get the title.

Mike:thanks my friends you are the best.
mike vin
mike vin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiK Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:08 pm

The IWF Arena turns pitch black for a few seconds, and then erupts in flames. RiK dashes out of the flames and runs into the ring with a microphone in his hand.
Jimbob: O boy, he sure looks pissed.
RiK: Doomsraider, I have had it with your stupid antics. Who the hell do you think you are, walking into MY locker room like that? Luckily nothing was missing, otherwise little goody too-shoe here would have been in some serious deep shit. You might have been able to hide, but what about your precious girl at home. I'll hunt that bitch down if i have to.....
The entire crowd boos loudly
Jimbob: Going after family, that's just low...what the heck's wrong with this guy?
RiK: But enough of that, lets get down to business...get your ass out here now is i can give you another beatdown, sucka
Doomraider comes out and makes his way to the ring as the fans continue to cheer. Both wrestlers meet face to face
RiK: O wait, i forgot to tell you, i just made some last minute changes to this rematch...
Suddenly the arena goes pitch black again.....then when the light comes back, the ring is covered in a STEEL CAGE!
Mr. T: O my, now that's what i'm talking about..lets get this fight started...
RiK
RiK

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:53 am

I have added to the end of my last post so it flows into my match against Rey Mister.
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down