Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

+12
scotthuston
Nakoliss
Syko
Johnny Nitro
The Friendly Dude
The Warrior of Muay Thai
Tony2Awesome
Chitman
SpamuelG
JTG
Dynamo
matchstickgeezer
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 5 Empty Re: IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:43 am

thats ok dude I was thinking the same thing so thats why I added to the end!! great minds think alike!! lol
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 5 Empty Re: IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  The Warrior of Muay Thai Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:45 pm

Then I want TFD in a LMS match with no subs
The Warrior of Muay Thai
The Warrior of Muay Thai

http://www.freewebs.com/thewarriorofmuaythai

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:39 am

You can't
TFD is the number one contender for the Shining Light championship

So he must fight fo the title
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:33 am

so IWF Forever guys any idea's for this weeks shows??
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Muay Thai Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:06 pm

I wanna fight xomebody that I can beat
The Warrior of Muay Thai
The Warrior of Muay Thai

http://www.freewebs.com/thewarriorofmuaythai

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:00 am

The Warrior of Muay Thai wrote:I wanna fight xomebody that I can beat
LoL Razz
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:04 am

Maybe my grandmother... if she is sick that is
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 am

The Friendly Dude wrote:

Maybe my grandmother... if she is sick that is

Sweet reply!!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:40 am

ok here goes ... A little promo on behalf of Nakoliss.

The camera fades into a darkened room, we can just about make out a silent form skulking about. all of a sudden the shape jumps across the room and we hear a shout.

mystery voice: " Hah, got you, you cannot dupe the medieval assassin you foul fiend!!"

The lights come on suddenly and we see Nakoliss grappling a sack of supplies on the floor. Biquette is perched on a filing cabinet. Nakoliss gets up from the floor and turns to the door. We see a startled stagehand looking on.

Nakoliss: " Ho, hum...I was just... never mind what I was doing, what did you want?"

Stagehand: " Err your due in the backstage area in ten minutes Mr. Nakoliss."

Nakoliss: " Oh okay... and not a word of this you hear... or it will be ...backstab, your dead!!"

The stagehand hurries away with a shocked look on his face.

Biquette: "Beeeeeeeee, Beeeeeeeeee?"

Nakoliss: " Pourquoi? you may well ask Princess Biquette. We cannot have him disclosing our secret training to others now can we?"

Biquette: " Beeeeeeeee, Beeeeeeeee!"

Nakoliss: " Ok we are agreed! now it is upto the cards of fate, of which I have a bonus of 3+ on my next roll, to see if I can Vanquish the evil henchman that is Chitman. Come madam Biquette, they await your regal presence backstage!!, after you."

Nakoliss bows deeply as Biquette jumps down from the cabinet and trots out the door, Nak follows close behind!

Mr T: " That guy is a certifiable nut job he shouldn't be allowed in this arena!!"

OK TFD is this ok? if it is then I'll add some colour and post it in the half baked segment.
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:13 pm

scotthuston wrote:ok here goes ... A little promo on behalf of Nakoliss.

The camera fades into a darkened room, we can just about make out a silent form skulking about. all of a sudden the shape jumps across the room and we hear a shout.

mystery voice: " Hah, got you, you cannot dupe the medieval assassin you foul fiend!!"

The lights come on suddenly and we see Nakoliss grappling a sack of supplies on the floor. Biquette is perched on a filing cabinet. Nakoliss gets up from the floor and turns to the door. We see a startled stagehand looking on.

Nakoliss: " Ho, hum...I was just... never mind what I was doing, what did you want?"

Stagehand: " Err your due in the backstage area in ten minutes Mr. Nakoliss."

Nakoliss: " Oh okay... and not a word of this you hear... or it will be ...backstab, your dead!!"

The stagehand hurries away with a shocked look on his face.

Biquette: "Beeeeeeeee, Beeeeeeeeee?"

Nakoliss: " Pourquoi? you may well ask Princess Biquette. We cannot have him disclosing our secret training to others now can we?"

Biquette: " Beeeeeeeee, Beeeeeeeee!"

Nakoliss: " Ok we are agreed! now it is upto the cards of fate, of which I have a bonus of 3+ on my next roll, to see if I can Vanquish the evil henchman that is Chitman. Come madam Biquette, they await your regal presence backstage!!, after you."

Nakoliss bows deeply as Biquette jumps down from the cabinet and trots out the door, Nak follows close behind!

Mr T: " That guy is a certifiable nut job he shouldn't be allowed in this arena!!"

OK TFD is this ok? if it is then I'll add some colour and post it in the half baked segment.

Tx Scott
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Chitman Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:15 pm

lol i think mine is better... it's aleady posted on the promo thread... i got him mad which gives him the likely reason to win... (other than I suck)
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:54 pm

we can put my one before yours as he backstage heading to the ring then he see's what your upto then flips out!!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Chitman Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:30 am

that's poyfect!! I mean perfect!! But how do we do that without separating it??
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:48 am

well as we have both posted them in the final draft section all it needs is for mine to be posted first and then yours straight after, it will look like Nak was on his way to the ring and seen a monitor or been told what is going on, otherwise it meas completely re-doing them both and that will mean messing TFD around and he has his work cut out as it is.
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5