Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

+12
scotthuston
Nakoliss
Syko
Johnny Nitro
The Friendly Dude
The Warrior of Muay Thai
Tony2Awesome
Chitman
SpamuelG
JTG
Dynamo
matchstickgeezer
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:13 am

The camera's go backstage and they focus in on the IWF Forever.

Trouble: " look guys, with the General Manager onside with the Haunted Warriors and Tuga leaving we are a seriously depleted army!"

Triple: " So what do you suggest we do?"

Nakoliss: " I have an idea.."

Trouble: " Im open to suggestions, anybody?"

Nakoliss: " I know of someone we can.."

Triple: " Who elected you, Trouble Shooter, as spokeperson for all of us?"

Spamuel: "Guys, guys! ease up. Fighting amongst ourselves will get us nowhere!"

Triple: " Spam why are you so bloody optomistic all the time?"

Spam: " Would you prefer me to run around like a headless chicken, screaming and shouting and accomplishing absoloutely nothing?"

Scott: " HEY, SHUT THE HELL UP ALL OF YA."

Everyone looks at Scott after his outburst.

Scott: " The Hardcore does believe that Nakoliss was trying to say something which could be useful!"

Nakoliss: " Merci beaucoup, mon ami. I think that I know of someone who will join us in our endevours to keep this fed as it should be. The Friendly Dude is that man."

Spam: " Hey the more we have on our side the better."

if anyone thinks of anything else to add or alter it then knock yourselves out! the more we work together the better i think!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 Empty Re: IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  Babusama Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 am

Ok well i not to trill about the promo because i look like i will sell my mother for cash....Out of caracter for Babu. He is a slob but so discusting.
Babusama
Babusama

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:43 am

SpamuelG wrote:Chipsi/Dynamo... (Which do you prefer to be called?) Shouldn't we be working out a promo for our match? Read my post on the 1st page to see my ideas for it, then we can start working it out, ok?

It isn't at Thursday
And i don't know what kind of promop we need to do
Spam do promo and i write another one and the let's combine it
You know what i mean
But i start write something
If it is good then let's edit it etc
It will be in my next post

And Scott as i told i don't mind if that is edited
Now let's try to get that ready so we can post it in Promos Needed topic
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 am

Ok here it is
Tell me what you think about it and edit it if it is needed
Let's do it like this

1. I go in ring with MSG and we talk
2. MSG leaves and i stay talk trash
3. Then you interrupt ( write promo )
4. Then let's edit it and putt it together

The Matchstickgeezer's entrance music starts to play and The Matchstickgeezer walks in ring with Dynamo. The fans are booing loudy to the General Manager and Dynamo
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-3812IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-dyna12
The Matchstickgeezer: ''They are booing to me again''
Dynamo: ''Don't care about them. They don't have any respect on us. But we respect you''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''I can see that. But they probably want to know what are we doing in here''
Dynamo: ''I don't think they deserve even be here''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''They have to. If they don't be here we don't get any money. And i don't want that''
Dynamo: ''Tell them then. Tell the crow that thing why we came in here''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''You saw when Dynamo tried to get that fat big meatball Babusama in THW''
Dynamo: ''You got to be kidding me! You told me to get in the ring wiht you just to talk about that?''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''Basically yes but...''
Dynamo: ''No any buts. It is happened already. Babusama is in IWF Forever now. Nobody cares about it anymore. So is there anything else you wanted to tell? You told me, that you got two things to tell''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''I'm happy to be THW''
Dynamo: ''Is that all?''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''Yes. And now i leave. I have to work''
The Matchstickgeezer leaves from the ring and the fans are booing to him. Dynamo stays in the ring and he starts to talk in the mic
Dynamo: ''Now i'm alone in the ring and i can say few things about IWF Forever''
The fans starts to cheer loudy when they hear the words IWF Forever
Dynamo: ''Shut up!''
The crow boo loudy and then they start to chant 'IWF, IWF, IWF'
Dynamo: ''So let's talk about peoples in IWF Forever. Let's start with Zed. He is former two time IWF Junior Champion. And i think that is all about Zed. That is all he has ever done. Oh yeah. He hit me with steel chair and joined in IWF Forever after that. And he is the Vice General Manager of the IWF. At least he thinks he is. But i don't really understand him. Whatever now let's go in the next guy. That stupid moron Trouble Shooter. And his stupid manager Sgt. Stryker. I don't get it. Does he think that he is in war? He is dressed in army suit. What the hell? This is IWF. We don't have war in here. And then that Trouble Shooter. He carries a briefcase with him. But why in hell he does that? What is so special about one stupid briefcase. And he was in special forces? If he was in special forces sthen i must be a freaking santa claus. He is weakand stupid mainly. I think that is all of the moron Trouble Shooter. Now let's move in next one. SpamuelG is the next one. What a hippie. I don't know why he have the rights to wrestle. He smoke's weed alost everyday. That is sure. He is hippie. And i don't understand how he has won the IWF Junior Championship. SpamuelG sucks if you ask me''
Suddenly............

Continue from there Very Happy
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Babusama Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:03 am

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 Back10

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 83-3410

In the empty backstage of the IWF arena, A sad looking Bausama is walking still looking around for Foxy Lady. Dynamo , his manager Mr. Cash , the Shining Light champion Nitro and Mobius are leaving their dressing room when they see the smelly wrestler passing by them.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 58-4110

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 15-30110

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-mobi10

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 2-mr_c10

DYNAMO: Hey Babusama, what shcuch a long face? Didn’t eat enough junk food? Ha Ha Ha.

BABUSA: What you guys want. I busy looking for Foxy and I have no time to talk to you. Since she gone, I’m losing my appetite. I didn’t even finish my fourth pizza for diner. So let me past all wright

DYNAMO:Hey ho big guy, don’t get to us wrong. We be gland to help you find your girl. In fact THW will pay to hire some privates detective to search for her. It’s that right Mr. cash?

MR. CASH: Yes Dynamo, we have money to help you find your precious girlfriend. Money is no object for us.

DYNAMO: See Babusama, everything is cool with us.

BABUSAMA:Ok so what is the catch?

DYNAMO:There is not catch my friend. Nothing much you know like you help us with some problems we have with members of IWF for example. We scratch your back; you scratch ours kind of deal.

MR. CASH:Just trust us with everything Babusama.

THE FREINDLY DUDE: Hey my dear Babu, have some class and don’t listens to that bunch of good for nothing traitors.

From out of nowhere appered The Friendly Dude dress in a expensive tuxedo.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 84-10110

DYNAMO:Friendly Dude, why you just get out of here and let us do the talking o.k.

NITRO:Yeah, don’t put your nose in THW business and we may let you go in one piece

THE FRIENDLY DUDE: I was just passing by and I couldn’t stop listening to what those two faces rats what saying. Don’t you worry about Foxy lady, I have all ready hire a detective and he been on the case since the beginning.

Mobius:I don’t see why anybody will pay money to help that smelly pig anyways

BABUSAMA: What did you say buddy?

MOBIUS: said that I don’t see why somebody will give a danm about what happen to that fat cow girlfriend of yours.

Babusama is going toward Mobius to hit him but he is stop by The friendly Dude.

THE FRIENDLY DUDE:Don’t waist you’re energy on them, lets leaves and go to see that detective of mine.

Nitro grab a steel chair, and hit The Friendly Dude on the back of the head, Knocking him on the floor.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 Chair_10

NITRO:That what happen when you mess with THW business, punk.

Babusama go after Nitro but them Dynamo hit him on the head with a garbage can.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 Gar10

DYNAMO:You should have listen to us fatso. Now we have to teach you a lesson on the ring and Mobius will be glad to do so for us. See you later losers.

The THW members leave the backstage leaving Bausama and The Friendly Dude on the floor.
Babusama
Babusama

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Good work Babu!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:33 pm

The recruitment of TFD and Babu into IWF Forever.

Scott, Nakoliss and Biquette are in the IWF Forever locker room. Scott is pacing up and down, while Biquette is nuzzling at Nakoliss' out stretched hand.

Scott: " Nakoliss you did remember to ask him to come here?"

Nakoliss is staring at the ceiling. Biquette speaks.

Biquette: " BEEEEEEEEEEE, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Nakoliss: " OH hmm Desole mon ami I was just... never mind, He will be here, have no fear."

There is a knock at the door. Scott opens it to show The Friendly Dude and Babasuma.

Scott: " Im glad to see you two. Nakoliss' tells me you would be willing to join us in the IWF Forever."

Friendly:" You have been informed correctly. I have no personal grudge with the members of Haunted Warriors but I will not stand by and watch the destruction of the IWF.

Guys please add/alter this as you see fit
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:08 pm

The Matchstickgeezer's entrance music starts to play and The Matchstickgeezer walks in ring with Dynamo. The fans are booing loudy to the General Manager and Dynamo
IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-3812IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-dyna12
Dynamo: ''Don't care about them. They don't have any respect on us. But we respect you''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''I can see that. But they probably want to know what are we doing in here''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''They have to. If they don't be here we don't get any money. And i don't want that''
The Matchstickgeezer: ''You saw when Dynamo tried to get that fat big meatball Babusama in THW''
Dynamo: ''You got to be kidding me! You told me to get in the ring wiht you just to talk about that?''
Dynamo: ''No any buts. It is happened already. Babusama is in IWF Forever now. Nobody cares about it anymore. So is there anything else you wanted to tell? You told me, that you got two things to tell''
The Matchstickgeezer leaves from the ring and the fans are booing to him. Dynamo stays in the ring and he starts to talk in the mic
Dynamo: ''Now i'm alone in the ring and i can say few things about IWF Forever''
Dynamo: ''So let's talk about peoples in IWF Forever. Let's start with Zed. He is former two time IWF Junior Champion. And i think that is all about Zed. That is all he has ever done. Oh yeah. He hit me with steel chair and joined in IWF Forever after that. And he is the Vice General Manager of the IWF. At least he thinks he is. But i don't really understand him. Whatever now let's go in the next guy. That stupid moron Trouble Shooter, and his stupid manager Sgt. Stryker. I don't get it. Does he think that he is in war? He is dressed in army suit. What the hell? This is IWF. We don't have war in here. And then that Trouble Shooter. He carries a briefcase with him. But why in hell does he do that? What is so special about one stupid briefcase. And he was in special forces? If he was in special forces then i must be a freaking Santa Claus. He is weak and stupid mainly. I think that is all of the moron Trouble Shooter. Now let's move in next one. SpamuelG is the next one. What a hippie. I don't know why he have the rights to wrestle. He smokes weed almost everyday, that's for sure. He is a hippie. And i don't understand how he has won the IWF Junior Championship. SpamuelG sucks if you ask me''
Suddenly SpamuelGs face appears on the titantron, much to the delight of the fans, who start madly cheering for him.

SpamuelG: Hey there IWF!

The crowd go crazy yet again, whilst Dynamo stands in the ring, confused.

SpamuelG: You may be wondering why I've decided to talk to you from here. Well, Dynamo didn't have the courage to insult me face to face. I don't feel the need to come out and stare at your ugly mug if you're not gonna be a man, man.

The crowd laughs at this, whilst Dynamo has a look of anger growing on his face.

SpamuelG: Seriously, dude, where do you get off insulting all these guys? Maybe if you had a belt around your waste I'd be a little nicer, but come on, this is damn ridiculous, man! You think you're so much better than all these guys? You think you're better than me?

Dynamo has been enraged by Spamuel's words, and shouts back at him:

Dynamo: Yeah I AM better than you, you worthless piece of hippie trash! I think you should come out right now if you wanna have ANY degree of respect after this!

SpamuelGs entrance music hits as his face disappears from the screen, and he walks out to cheers from the crowd.

SpamuelG: Bring it on, dude!

He runs into the ring as Dynamo shouts at him, and they begin the match.

sorry, I don't want to add colour till we've FINISHED the promo. I had an alternate ending, if you prefer, which you probably will... MSG comes out to a confused argument between all 3 of us and ends up sanctioning the match. Would you prefer that? (I'll do that tomorrow if so, I certainly would prefer it, but it was worth testing the other ending).

I also realise this is far from the best thing I've written, so I'm expecting to have to re-do the ending. What does everyone think?
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:37 pm

I read that tomorrow ( actually it is monday in finland already ) but if we watch server time Very Happy
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakoliss Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Nice promos everyone. You guys are life savers. I was away all week-end and really enjoy reading the promos. I will try to add up my things to yours Scott when I have more time but so far it's great. I may just tweak the things I say to make them more Dungeons&Dragons nerdy like! :p

Merci beaucoup,
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Scott, Babusama, Dynamo very good work I will add my part later on today. Especially Babusama's part since it could be use as a set up for Thursday fight against Mobius.

Again good work guys.
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 Empty Nakoliss Vs. Chitman (First Blood Match)

Post  Nakoliss Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Here is a first attempt at a promo I'd like to do to present my first blood match vs. Chitman.

--
We can see Nakoliss sneaking silently towards an unknown prey. He seems to be in a forest. Suddenly, Nakoliss jumps up and hits Biquette on the back.

Nakoliss: Backstab, your dead!

Biquette jumps in fear: BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ!

Nakoliss is laughing his head off while Biquette slowly turns around and jump on Nakoliss who falls on his back. Biquette starts licking Nakoliss on the face like a puppy dog and they seem to be both laughing.

Nakoliss: Oh Princess Biquette. I am so happy to have successfully freed you from the grasp of the evil clan of The Gang Haunted Warriors. Those ugly Trolls didn't stand a chance against me and my +2 sword of Goat Princess Freeing!!!

Biquette: Bêêêêê Bêêêêê Bââââ Bââââââ!!!

Nakoliss: Quoi? The meanest of these Barbarian Trolls was a very bad man... and it was the ugliest of all named Chitman. And you want me to settle score with him... again? Hehe, Have no fear beautiful Princess Biquette. I should avenge you as only a Medieval Assassin like me can! I will make him...

Nakoliss looks absent minded.

Nakoliss: Oui Dungeon Master... hum, yes. Great... should I roll against strength or dexterity... hum... ok!

Nakoliss seems somewhat normal again.

Nakoliss: I just had the greatest of ideas my lady. I will challenge the ugliest of the trolls known as Chitman in a First Blood match. His blood will be a testament of my faithfulness to you Ô Biquette, Princess of the land of the IWF!

Nakoliss goes on all four and starts eating grass on the ground.

--
Crazy, yes! Hopefully it's ok with you? Smile
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Ok babusama I didn't change much, I correct some of your spelling mistakes, add some of mine and modify my part just a little bit.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 Backst10

In the empty backstage of the IWF arena, A sad looking Babusama is walking still looking around for Foxy Lady. Dynamo , his manager Mr. Cash , the Shining Light champion Nitro and Mobius are leaving their dressing room when they see the smelly wrestler passing by them.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-babu13

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-dyna13IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-nitr13IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-mobi10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 2-mr_c10

DYNAMO: Hey Babusama, Why such a long face? Didn’t eat enough junk food? Ha Ha Ha.

BABUSAMA: What do you want guys. I'm busy looking for Foxy and I have no time to talk with you. Since she' gone, I’m losing my appetite. I didn’t even finish my fourth pizza for diner. So let me past all wright

DYNAMO:Hey ho big guy, don’t get us wrong. We'll be glad to help you find your girl. In fact THW will pay to hire some private detectives to search for her. Isn't that right Mr. cash?

MR. CASH: Yes Babusama, we have money to help you find your precious girlfriend. Money is not an issue for us.

DYNAMO: See Babusama, everything is cool with us.

BABUSAMA:So what's the catch?

DYNAMO:There is not catch my friend. Nothing much you know... like you help us with some problems we have with members of IWF for example... We scratch your back; you scratch ours kind of deal.

MR. CASH:Just trust us with everything Babusama.

From out of nowhere The Friendly Dude appears dress in an expensive tuxedo.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 84-10110

THE FRIENDLY DUDE: Hey! Babu, show some class and don’t listen to that bunch of good for nothing traitors.

DYNAMO:Friendly Dude, why don't you just get out of here and let us do the talking

NITRO:Yeah, don’t put your nose in THW business and we may let you go in one piece

THE FRIENDLY DUDE: I was just passing by and I couldn’t help listening to what those two rat faces were saying... Don’t you worry about Foxy lady, I have all ready hire a detective and he's been on the case since day one.

Mobius:I don’t see why anybody will spend money to help that smelly pig anyways

BABUSAMA: What did you say buddy?

MOBIUS: I said that I don’t see why somebody will give a damn about what happens to that fat cow girlfriend of yours.

Babusama is going toward Mobius to hit him but he is stop by The friendly Dude.

THE FRIENDLY DUDE:Don’t waste you’re energy on them, let's leave and go to see that detective of mine.

Nitro grabs a steel chair, and hit The Friendly Dude on the back of the head, knocking him on the floor.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 Chair_10

NITRO:That's what happens when you mess with THW business, punk.

Babusama goes after Nitro but Dynamo hit him on the head with a garbage can.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 Gar10

DYNAMO:You should have listen fatso. Now we have to teach you a lesson on the ring and Mobius will be glad to do so for us. See you later losers.

The THW members leave the backstage leaving Bausama and The Friendly Dude on the floor.
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:50 pm

good work Nak and TFD!!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:30 am

Dynamo: ''So let's talk about peoples in IWF Forever. Let's start with Zed. He is former two time IWF Junior Champion. And i think that is all about Zed. That is all he has ever done. Oh yeah. He hit me with steel chair and joined in IWF Forever after that. And he is the Vice General Manager of the IWF. At least he thinks he is. But i don't really understand him. Whatever now let's go in the next guy. That stupid moron Trouble Shooter, and his stupid manager Sgt. Stryker. I don't get it. Does he think that he is in war? He is dressed in army suit. What the hell? This is IWF. We don't have war in here. And then that Trouble Shooter. He carries a briefcase with him. But why in hell does he do that? What is so special about one stupid briefcase. And he was in special forces? If he was in special forces then i must be a freaking Santa Claus. He is weak and stupid mainly. I think that is all of the moron Trouble Shooter. Now let's move in next one. SpamuelG is the next one. What a hippie. I don't know why he have the rights to wrestle. He smokes weed almost everyday, that's for sure. He is a hippie. And i don't understand how he has won the IWF Junior Championship. SpamuelG sucks if you ask me''
Suddenly SpamuelGs face appears on the titantron, much to the delight of the fans, who start madly cheering for him.

SpamuelG: Hey there IWF!

The crowd go crazy yet again, whilst Dynamo stands in the ring, confused.

SpamuelG: You may be wondering why I've decided to talk to you from here. Well, Dynamo didn't have the courage to insult me face to face. I don't feel the need to come out and stare at your ugly mug if you're not gonna be a man, man.

The crowd laughs at this, whilst Dynamo has a look of anger growing on his face.

SpamuelG: Seriously, dude, where do you get off insulting all these guys? Maybe if you had a belt around your waste I'd be a little nicer, but come on, this is damn ridiculous, man! You think you're so much better than all these guys? You think you're better than me?

Dynamo has been enraged by Spamuel's words, and shouts back at him:

Dynamo: Yeah I AM better than you, you worthless piece of hippie trash! I think you should come out right now if you wanna have ANY degree of respect after this!

SpamuelGs entrance music hits as his face disappears from the screen, and he walks out to cheers from the crowd.

SpamuelG: GHW is goin' down man! I'm gonna prove it right now!

Dynamo: Well what are you waiting for? Come on in here and prove it!

As SpamuelG is about to run out to the ring, The Matchstickgeezer's music begins playing, and he comes out again to boos from the fans, which he ignores.

Matchstickgeezer: Hold on just a second SpamuelG! You're not fighting ANYONE without my permission, and I don't think you should be fighting AT ALL without taking a drug test first!

SpamuelG: MSG! Dude! What're you saying? You can't seriously believe this guy! (Points to Dynamo, who is standing in the ring with a cocky smile on his face) He's trying to destroy IWF, and everything you've ever stood for!

Matchstickgeezer: Don't call me dude! I'm not your friend! I'm your boss, and you should respect my wishes, especially if you don't wanna be kicked out of this federation RIGHT NOW and go to compulsory rehab!

SpamuelG: (Disheartened) MSG... Man... I'm not a druggie, please believe me. Don't you remember, me and Trouble Shooter are your loyal soldiers: MSGs Soldiers, dude! We tried to stop you going to hospital, we tried to save you, we stood up for you every time you were in trouble!

Matchstickgeezer: Trouble Shooter? That lousy incompetent excuse for a wrestler? You're even weaker than I thought!

SpamuelG: MSG... Please...

Matchstickgeezer: You need to be taught a lesson ASAP. (Looks to Dynamo) Can I count on you to beat some sense into this hippie?

Dynamo smiles nastily at SpamuelG.

Dynamo: Sure thing, boss.

Matchstickgeezer: I'll leave you to it, then.

The Matchstickgeezer walks up the entrance ramp, with SpamuelG standing despairingly next to the ring. With SpamuelG watching The Matchstickgeezer leave the arena, Dynamo seizes his opportunity and grabs SpamuelG, dragging him into the ring to begin the match.

This is the alternate ending I was talking about- I much prefer this one, but it isn't just up to me. What does everyone think?
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:17 am

I think the second one is better
And MSG could be special referee Wink
And if that promo what TFD got there is redy i post as ready Very Happy
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakoliss Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:51 am

Friendly and Scott... I added a bit of text to my speech just to add some more flavor to my craziness! Smile

scotthuston wrote:The recruitment of TFD and Babu into IWF Forever.

Scott, Nakoliss and Biquette are in the IWF Forever locker room. Scott is pacing up and down, while Biquette is nuzzling at Nakoliss' out stretched hand.

Nakoliss: " OH hmm Desole mon ami I was just... never mind, The wealthy Lord of the land of the IWF will be here, have no fear."

There is a knock at the door. Scott opens it to show The Friendly Dude and Babasuma.

Scott: " Im glad to see you two. Nakoliss' tells me you would be willing to join us in the IWF Forever."

Friendly:" You have been informed correctly. I have no personal grudge with the members of Haunted Warriors but I will not stand by and watch the destruction of the IWF.

Once you think it's done can you post it in the appropriate section Scott? I think MSG gave us until tonight (Monday). Thanks,
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:31 am

The recruitment of TFD and Babu into IWF Forever.

Nakoliss: " OH hmm Desole mon ami I was just... never mind, The wealthy Lord of the land of the IWF will be here, have no fear."

Friendly:" You have been informed correctly. I have no personal grudge with the members of Haunted Warriors but I will not stand by and watch the destruction of the IWF. I have built up quite a following here and I'm not about to let those reprobates destroy that. I will join the IWF Forever!"

Scott: " What about you Babusama? will you join?"

The cameras fade as the discussion continues.

We need the others now to post the argument bout letting babu join now!!

Last edited by scotthuston on Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:32 am

chipsi wrote:I think the second one is better
And MSG could be special referee Wink
And if that promo what TFD got there is redy i post as ready Very Happy

I like that idea... The promo would have to be edited a little bit, but it's a nice idea!
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  Chitman Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:22 pm

Of course this is not done... i'm using Nakoliss's promo as a film that L 'found' and i'm using it to prove he's crazy and i accept his challenge... (I'm also putting a match ending)

Chitman's music plays and he walks into the ring with a strange looking man who is holding a laptop.

The Man sits down in a chair in an ususual manner but he opens his laptop while Chitman talks...

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-chit10IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 2-l-111

Chitman: Well well if it isn't my favourited IWF fans... Thats right! I'm Canadian and I found my self a new manager.. you can call him L, he will be helping me with all of the technical work to ensure that things runs smoothly for The Haunted Warriors.

Infact you can now thank him for setting us up for High-Definition but since all of you are too cheap to buy it, we just use it to 'take a better look' of IWF: Forever And what I mean by that I mean that L here will hack into servailence cameras nearby every show to see what their up to if they seem to get away from our sight.

Anyways back into us against IWF: Forever... Just now I heard that I will be in a first Blood match against Nakoliss so I asked L to find any info from the last few hours and he found this video. Put it up L!

The Titan Tron shows Nakoliss sneaking silently towards an unknown prey. He seems to be in a forest. Suddenly, Nakoliss jumps up and hits Biquette on the back.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 78-410IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 2-biqu11

Nakoliss: 'Backstab', your dead!

Biquette jumps in fear: BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ BÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ!

Nakoliss is laughing his head off while Biquette slowly turns around and jump on Nakoliss who falls on his back. Biquette starts licking Nakoliss on the face like a puppy dog and they seem to be both laughing.

Nakoliss: Oh Princess Biquette. I am so happy to have successfully freed you from the grasp of the evil clan of 'The Gang Haunted Warriors'. Those 'ugly Trolls' didn't stand a chance against me and my '+2 sword of Goat Princess Freeing'!!!

Biquette: Bêêêêê Bêêêêê Bââââ Bââââââ!!!

Nakoliss: Quoi? The meanest of these 'Barbarian Trolls' was a bad bad man... and it was the 'ugliest' of all named Chitman. And you want me to settle score with him... again? Hehe, Have no fear beautiful Princess Biquette. I should avenge you as only a 'Medieval Assassin' like me can! I will make him...

Nakoliss looks absent minded.

Nakoliss: Oui Dungeon Master... hum, yes. Great... should I roll against strength or dexterity... hum... ok!

Nakoliss seems somewhat normal again.

Nakoliss: I just had the greatest of ideas my lady. I will challenge the 'ugliest of the trolls' known as Chitman to a 'First Blood match'. His blood will be a testament of my faithfulness to you Ô Biquette, 'Princess of the land of the IWF'!

Nakoliss goes on all fours and starts eating grass on the ground.

The cameras goes back to Chitman and L

Chitman: Thank you L now... can't you see that this man is a total loon?? I mean seriously now you can see how his head must be damaged or something... so that's why i'm going to aim there! L! Lights!

This arena's lights are off and the arena is pitch black...

When the lights go back on we see Chitman still in the ring but he changed into his wrestling attire and L is mysteriously gone.

END OF MATCH *no matter of the outcome of the match*

All of a Sudden, Chitman calls out L again and the lights suddenly go off again. When the lights go on you see that Chitman disappeared, Biquette is in a chain leach choking and bleeding and Nakoliss is knocked out in a pool of blood in what looks like his head got bashed on an unpadded turnbuckle.

Last edited by Chitman on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouble Shooter Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:36 pm

Sorry I haven't added anything constructive to all this work everyone has been doing, but I have read everything, and I gotta say, you all FREAKIN' ROCK!!! And fear not, I've got a few ideas for my RP concerning having to face MSG in a match, and yes, it will include more friction between Trouble Shooter and the Sarge. I should have something posted for Sunday's show by Friday at the latest, since I am assuming that is when MSG is going to open up, not just a can, not even a 6-pack or a case, but a whole brewery full of whoop ass on me. Laughing I better get mad, mad merch sales for this. ROFL Anyway, awesome job to all you guys, I only hope I can measure up.
Trouble Shooter
Trouble Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:07 pm

Ok guys I just add some bits... However, I don't think that this will be use on Thursday show but on maybe on sunday since it was not ask by MSG for the first show of the season.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-scot12IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-nako14IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 2-biqu13

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-babu14IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 2 1-the-28

Scott: " I'm glad to see you two. Nakoliss tells me you would be willing to join us in the IWF Forever."

The Friendly Dude:" As usual, Nakoliss was all mixed up.....What I actually said was that I’m willing to sponsor the IWF divas lingerie contest and I’ll sponsor them FOREVER. However... I will not stand by and watch the destruction of the IWF. I have built up quite a following here and I'm not about to let those traitors destroy that. I will join the IWF Forever!"

Scott: " What about you Babusama? will you join?"

The Friendly Dude: '' Actually, I insist on him joining he will be quite a force for The IWF Forever... His smell will keeps the parasite away if nothing else''

The cameras fade as the discussion continues.

I wont be very active on this feud for now since I have to deal with Nitro.... But since he is in the Haunted Warriors, and I'll be in IWF Forever, I'll try to combine both as often as I can... Anyway I'll be active in that feud one way one another.

By the way we don't see anything with that Cyan color

IWF FOREVER
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:00 am

We go backstage and are once again in the IWF Forever locker room. the guys are sitting around talking.

Scott: "Well why cant he join??"

Spam: "Dude does your nose work?"

Trouble: "Desperate times call for desperate measures... I say we allow him in."

Zed: "But I dont want to throw up all my alphabetti spaghetti!!"

Nakoliss: "His stench gives us +4 to our attack!! we must let him join!"

Triple: "OK so are we agreed? well by majority at least?

The cameras fade as the talking continues

ok guys add or alter this asap please we need it up on the sticky
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakoliss Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Chitman, great work... I like where the feud is headed! Thanks!

Scott, nice promos thanks for being there! :-) You understand my character very well "+4 to our attacks". LOL!!! :-)
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Chitman Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:49 pm

Nakoliss wrote:Chitman, great work... I like where the feud is headed! Thanks!

Scott, nice promos thanks for being there! :-) You understand my character very well "+4 to our attacks". LOL!!! :-)

I have a gift of turning som1's promo into my promo and make them look stupid... (no man likes to eat grass)
Chitman
Chitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next