Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

+12
scotthuston
Nakoliss
Syko
Johnny Nitro
The Friendly Dude
The Warrior of Muay Thai
Tony2Awesome
Chitman
SpamuelG
JTG
Dynamo
matchstickgeezer
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 4 Empty Re: IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  SpamuelG Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:45 am

Trouble Shooter wrote:Spammy, we will definitely need to collaborate on a promo, one that may be the promo to end all promos Laughing And thanks for the props to you and Chipsi. Believe me when I say there will be a climax to the Shooter/Sarge saga, probably at the end of next season, but it may end up surprising everyone.

I'm liking the sound of that... No spoilers I'm guessing Smile

We'll have to find the right time for one though... Maybe not too soon, maybe even next season, then the end of Shooter/Sarge could have something to do with me, probably because I'm too relaxed for Sarge, bit obvious, but we'll see.
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist! - Page 4 Empty Re: IWF:Forever v Haunted Warriors - The Beginning of the Twist!

Post  The Friendly Dude Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:47 am

SpamuelG wrote:

It seems like we should... I'm not sure why it wasn't in the last show, but I think we definitely should use it for the next one

The reason Why I didn't use it was because I had very little time to put the show together and since I didn't know the program.... I didn't have much time to read all the promos or to edit them... So I took those I was familiar with.
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 pm

The IWF Theme hits and IWF Forever make their way to the ring to a massive pop from the crowd. Tripletaker is the first with a mic.

Triple: " Well people it looks like the IWF Forever is back to full strength. Some would say that with the inclusion of Babasuma, that it would be back to full stench!! haha."

The crowd laugh with IWF Forever. Babu just shrugs with a smile on his face as he scratches his butt. Triple hands the mic to Scott Huston.

Scott: " We, the IWF Forever have decided that we will prove to you, Matchstickgeezer, that we have nothing but the best interest of this Federation in our hearts. Scott has a few promising leads on something that will IRREFUTABLY prove our intentions."

OK peeps just an idea but if ya want to add or alter this, go for it. this will hopefully be on Fully Mental.
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  The Friendly Dude Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:22 am

scotthuston wrote:The IWF Theme hits and IWF Forever make their way to the ring to a massive pop from the crowd. Tripletaker is the first with a mic.

Triple: " Well people it looks like the IWF Forever is back to full strength. Some would say that with the inclusion of Babasuma, that it would be back to full stench!! haha."

The crowd laugh with IWF Forever. Babu just shrugs with a smile on his face as he scratches his butt. Triple hands the mic to Scott Huston.

Scott: " We, the IWF Forever have decided that we will prove to you, Matchstickgeezer, that we have nothing but the best interest of this Federation in our hearts. Scott has a few promising leads on something that will IRREFUTABLY prove our intentions."

Nice Start
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:18 pm

The IWF Theme hits and IWF Forever make their way to the ring to a massive pop from the crowd. Tripletaker is the first with a mic.

Im not sure where to go with this peeps any idea's, IWF forever??
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouble Shooter Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:09 pm

scotthuston wrote:The IWF Theme hits and IWF Forever make their way to the ring to a massive pop from the crowd. Tripletaker is the first with a mic.

Im not sure where to go with this peeps any idea's, IWF forever??

Trouble Shooter asks Scott for the mic, who readily hands it over.

Shooter: "In my entire time here, I have never backed down from a fight or given less than my full effort in a match, that is, until last week. If my reluctance to fight Matchstickgeezer wasn't a clear indication of how much we care about IWF and our obviously debilitated General Manager then any doubt of our intentions will be permanently erased when The Hardcore's leads come to fruition."
Trouble Shooter
Trouble Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Muay Thai Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:14 pm

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Warrior of Muay Thai
The Warrior of Muay Thai

http://www.freewebs.com/thewarriorofmuaythai

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:46 pm

nice work Trouble , good continuation!!
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:54 pm

Shooter: "In my entire time here, I have never backed down from a fight or given less than my full effort in a match, that is, until last week. If my reluctance to fight Matchstickgeezer wasn't a clear indication of how much we care about IWF and our obviously debilitated General Manager then any doubt of our intentions will be permanently erased when The Hardcore's leads come to fruition."

Okay guys anyone else got anything to add??

scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 am

The Warrior of Muay Thai wrote:I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(joke) lol!
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:36 am

scotthuston wrote:

SpamuelG runs up behind Trouble Shooter, snatching the mic out of his hand. The crowd cheer as SpamuelG raises the mic to his mouth to talk.

SpamuelG: "Matchstick-man gave me my job, my title shot and a real chance to be with the best of the best here in IWF! Dude, without him, I wouldn't be here, and for GHW to use him like this is damn pathetic! I promise you, all o' you in the arena tonight, that we WILL get Matchstickgeezer to come back to us!"

The crowd cheer wildly at this whilst SpamuelG continues to shout over the top of them, but his words are close to inaudible because of the cheers coming from every corner of the arena.
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:28 am

Matchstick-Man??
LoL lol!
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:52 am

SpamuelG comes up behind Trouble Shooter, snatching the mic out of his hand. The crowd cheer as SpamuelG raises the mic to his mouth to talk.

SpamuelG: "Matchstick-man gave me my job, my title shot and a real chance to be with the best of the best here in IWF! Dude, without him, I wouldn't be here, and for GHW to use him like this is damn pathetic! I promise you, all o' you in the arena tonight, that we WILL get Matchstickgeezer to come back to us!"

The crowd cheer wildly at this whilst SpamuelG continues to shout over the top of them, but his words are close to inaudible because of the cheers coming from every corner of the arena.

ok guys this is really good!! lets keep it up
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakoliss Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 pm

Bye guys... I am leaving Saturday Night for a three week vacation with my wife and kids. Don't forget about me........ too quickly! Very Happy
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Muay Thai Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:08 pm

Who do I have a feud with nowadays?
The Warrior of Muay Thai
The Warrior of Muay Thai

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:49 pm

no one in particular as your part of THW it can be any one of IWF Forever.
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:55 pm

The IWF Theme hits and IWF Forever make their way to the ring to a massive pop from the crowd. The crowd wont quiten down so Nakoliss runs around the ring trying to get them to hush up but Biquette is to close to his legs and gets tangled and they both end up in a pile on the floor! Nakoliss gets up as the crowd chuckle and he shrugs his shoulders as Tripletaker gets the mic.

SpamuelG comes up behind Trouble Shooter, snatching the mic out of his hand. The crowd cheer as SpamuelG raises the mic to his mouth to talk.

Ok guys is there any way we can better this or add to it?? if not we can put it up in the sticky for sundays show if there is one up!! lol
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:37 am

Nakoliss wrote:Bye guys... I am leaving Saturday Night for a three week vacation with my wife and kids. Don't forget about me........ too quickly! Very Happy

Who are you?? Laughing
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Nitro Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:21 am

Nakoliss wrote:Bye guys... I am leaving Saturday Night for a three week vacation with my wife and kids. Don't forget about me........ too quickly! Very Happy

are you taking Biquette with you? :p
Johnny Nitro
Johnny Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:02 am

Johnny Nitro wrote:

are you taking Biquette with you? :p

Or can we make Goat Curry from him? Razz
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakoliss Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Nope... Biquette stays to keep an eye on all of you! :p
Nakoliss
Nakoliss

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Muay Thai Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:23 pm

TWOMT is in the ring.

TWOMT: Hello and welcome all of you to a very exciting IWF.You see I am here to call out one very lucky member of Forever to fight me in a STEEL CAGE and his name is The Friendly Dude. WE have had some history but now all of that has changed thanks to me joining Gang Haunted Warriors and also I am in need of some weapons in the cage for this very special match called The HAUNTED CAGE MATCH.

TFD if you want to add something then add it and if you don't woopi freaking doo then!!!!
The Warrior of Muay Thai
The Warrior of Muay Thai

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:43 am

The Warrior of Muay Thai wrote:TWOMT is in the ring.

TWOMT: Hello and welcome all of you to a very exciting IWF.You see I am here to call out one very lucky member of Forever to fight me in a STEEL CAGE and his name is The Friendly Dude. WE have had some history but now all of that has changed thanks to me joining Gang Haunted Warriors and also I am in need of some weapons in the cage for this very special match called The HAUNTED CAGE MATCH.

TFD if you want to add something then add it and if you don't woopi freaking doo then!!!!

Ask MSG to have Cage match when he comes back
Then you can write promo
So that isn't sed now probably
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:12 am

To make up for Nakoliss' absence, I've said that I'll use him in quite a few of my promos. Scott- I haven't checked to see if you've posted it yet, but it needs a finish, it won't work as it is.
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  SpamuelG Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:13 am

Oh, my mistake, you already finished it Smile Well done on that!
SpamuelG
SpamuelG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next