Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP WANTED ASAP

4 posters

Go down

HELP WANTED ASAP Empty HELP WANTED ASAP

Post  The Friendly Dude Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:20 am

Hi guys!

If anybody can work on some small promo since these guy didn't show up.... If no one do it I will put some Jimbob/Mr.T comment but it wont look as good in the show.

Zed vs MSG: Zed who's not a good guy his frustrated because I stood by MSG who then betrayed him by joining THW

Ultimote Warrior Vs Da Boss: maybe just I'm strong, you are not I'm gonna kick your ass kind of thing.

Trouble Shooter man I need some juice for your match against SYKO: I'll leave it up to you since you are one of the best. (keep it short I wont have much time)

Smartin you'll have a taste of Adama.... As with trouble I'll let you go (keep it short as well)

King Jogy I need something as well That hooded sweatshirt that the Unknown warrior uses is so out of fashion.

TX in advance.
IWF Sidekick
THe Friendly Dude

Last edited by The Friendly Dude on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
The Friendly Dude
The Friendly Dude

Back to top Go down

HELP WANTED ASAP Empty Re: HELP WANTED ASAP

Post  Dynamo Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:01 am

I'm sorry
I can't help you
The computer i'm using now is not really good
Otherwise i could help you
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr pain Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:51 am

I'll Help, tell me what you want me to do!!!!
Mr pain
Mr pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:32 am

I could try to help you
Dynamo
Dynamo

Back to top Go down

Post  scotthuston Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:40 am

Before every match that involves THW Vs IWF Forever. one or more of us could come to the ring and change the match ups using Zed as VGM, ( He still is in the story) so we still have some clout in the Fed. For example :

The IWF theme hits the airwaves and Zed and Trouble Shooter make their way onto the ramp and down to the ring followed by a massive pop from the crowd! Zed grabs a mic.

Zed: " So The Haunted Warriors want to up the ante, do they? well as Vice-General Manager I can still alter matches as I see fit!"

The crowd roar their approval

Trouble: "So the VGM here has made the next match.... SYKO Vs ME!! get out here ya little pipsqueek. Oh and by the way we have a special guest referee too!"

Zed: " Its me!! SYKO you have fifteen seconds to get out here or you are suspended!!"

hows that TFD?? I wouldn't use this tho as its out of character for Trouble
scotthuston
scotthuston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down